Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapters Garima πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Nonie 😊
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dida...!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

kya mast mast update hai... flower pot as pratap's secretary.. lagta hai ajabde apni dimag raaj darbaar mein kahi chodkar aayi hai..arre baba mana ki plan acchi hai.. but uss flower ki kya barosa..??! Inn dono mein fasega toh pratap hi haina.!? bechara pratu!! πŸ˜”

Surtan ko Achanak kya hogaya..?? kahi uska koi duplicate toh nahi??! 😲 😲 well update toh ekdam daasu tha.. πŸ‘ continue soon
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

hey dida...!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

kya mast mast update hai... flower pot as pratap's secretary.. lagta hai ajabde apni dimag raaj darbaar mein kahi chodkar aayi hai..arre baba mana ki plan acchi hai.. but uss flower ki kya barosa..??! Inn dono mein fasega toh pratap hi haina.!? bechara pratu!! πŸ˜”

Surtan ko Achanak kya hogaya..?? kahi uska koi duplicate toh nahi??! 😲 😲 well update toh ekdam daasu tha.. πŸ‘ continue soon

Baccha after a long time aayi na tujhe dida ki yaad... I missed you so much re - tujhe aur tere payaare pyaare comments ko kitna miss kiya maine😭
chal don't go anywhere now

Thanks baccha glad you liked it
Phool ko fool banayege re secretary banake and Ajabde won't let anything happen to Pratap re
Surtan ka back story jaldi milega promise
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update garima so ajabde is pregnant thats nice and surtan singh aur db itne ache hogaye ki digest karna difficult hogaya

update soonish and sorry for ac hope it gets repaired soon
Originally posted by: swara98

Nice update garima so ajabde is pregnant thats nice and surtan singh aur db itne ache hogaye ki digest karna difficult hogaya

update soonish and sorry for ac hope it gets repaired soon

Thanks Swara 😊
Yaar I tried something different with this fic making DB and Surtan good - let's see aage aage kya kya hota haiπŸ˜‰
Chalo have an update before I go to bed after all itni mehnant ki maine iss par sab ke liye - mera AC ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai and woh mera brain ko tang kar raha hai - kabhi toh aise band pad jaata hai jaise ki last breath le raha ho and ab dekho toh aise chal raha hai jaise jawaani chadhi ho isko...bhagwaan mujhe bacchaye...

Let's see mere characters kya kar rahe hain

Chapter 25

Raghvendra walked across the spacious corridor of Sanga's office towards his cabin- he was meeting the father of the woman he was seeing that night for dinner. His meeting was arranged by a common friend Tulsi Das who believed that Jaiwanta Bai Songara was his perfect match in every sense and apparently his family agreed so he was there going to meet his prospective father-in-law. As he entered the cabin the lady standing in front of him took his breath away- dressed in a simple yet beautiful sari with a neck-piece made of stones Jaiwanta Bai reminded him of the old age Rajput princess- she was calm and composed but her eyes said a different story entirely. He nodded his head in acknowledgment when Sanga introduced them formally

Sanga: Jaiwanta beta I want you meet Mr Raghvendra owner of the GR hotels

Jaiwanta politely greeted him Namaste and left as she had a meeting to attend and then she was meeting her daughter-in-law as well. Raghvendra was left alone with Sanga who was staring at him

Sanga: She might not be related to me by blood by she is my daughter in every sense so I need to know how serious you are because if this is something you are not interested in then we can move on and focus on business entirely because I don't want her to get hurt anymore

Raghvendra: I understand but before I say anything I wish to know her views about it

Sanga: fine both of you can go for dinner tonight and then let me know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Now let's talk business shall we

That afternoon after JB cancelled her meeting with Ajabde who was confused on how to tell her husband about the pregnancy she received a message from Bade Daata

"Mission is ON. All units to take places by 7:45PM at the restaurant Target: Raghvendra and JB- Location- private sitting area near the pool"

Ajabde read the text and went on to get ready after all they were going to spy on her mother-in-law and prospective father-in-law

Pratap was fed up - Phool was killing him with her antics so he rarely saw her and made Chakri, Som, Veeni and Maan handle her but sometimes he was left all by himself like this where he had no other option but to deal with her

Pratap stared at the girl who was ogling him like he was some sort of trophy so he cleared his throat

Pratap: Did you get every word I said Phool

Phool: All of them. I'm very effective in catching every word you say (she tried flirting but failed miserably)

Pratap narrowed his eyes on her: Cancel all of my appointments and meeting till tomorrow afternoon

Phool: why?

Pratap: Excuse me?

Phool: I mean what reason should I give for post-poning the meetings and the conference call you have

Pratap shook his head as he remembered the conference call he was having with an international company. Before he could respond the door to his cabin opened and a female voice answered

Tell them he is fulfilling his promise of spending more time with his wife.

Ajabde stood there smiling looking all sorts of sexy in a knee-length black dress with white borders that highlighted her curves accessorised with the gift he had given her on their trip and wedge heels  she was looking gorgeous

Phool swallowed a lump as she took in her competition that totally disregarded her presence and went to her husband

Ajabde: Phool tell them that he won't be available till day after tomorrow as we will be taking a small trip. Thank you and close the door when you leave

Phool left and Pratap embraced his wife hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Pratap: You look ravishing and thank you for saving me- she was giving me a headache

Ajabde smiled: It's on-Bade Daata sent a message- I have got your clothes in the car and he has made reservations for everyone at the restaurant as well. We will also be going to the home tomorrow to formally meet them

Pratap nodded his head and then collected his stuff he needed -cell, laptop, a few files and then taking Ajabde's hand in his they walked out of the office unaware of the eyes that were burning with jealousy as the two forms went sat in their car and left

Phool took the opportunity to run inside the cabin under the guise of taking important notes but in reality she was trying to get into the system but was failing miserably- she thought once she was the secretary she would get hands on all the files but no - the security had been increased heavily and all the departments were busy with work so she could not even call the IT guy to help her again - the IT guy Mansoor was a gullible fool who was easily played by her charms and had taught her a way of entering the system without anyone knowing about it that enabled her to get many of the contracts details, tender quotations and even presentations which she kept with her and deleted them -it served her purpose of keeping Pratap away from Ajabde and also she provided the details to their competitor who paid her rather handsomely and she was not alone as an employee like her from the Mughal enterprises sold their secrets to Uday Singh as well. And no one had been able to catch them after all they did all the work very carefully but this time Phool was not aware of the spy cameras that had been installed in the cabin and other places-cameras that had her recording of stealing important documents and doing rather unsavoury things with his personal stuff (pictures and coat jacket) in the cabin

Chapter 26

Jagmal had doubts about his colleague about the leaks in their office so he decided to keep a tab on the whereabouts and dealings and when the truth came in front of him he was shattered as he was very impressed by his colleague- he thought that his colleague was like him but no that was not the case. With one final deep breath Jagmal said, "I will expose you to the board Gauhar Jaan for everything you have done against the company and our people". He packed up the audio-visual evidence he had been gathering and left his hide-out without anyone noticing his presence

Uday Singh was a happy man as he went through the latest contract details from Songara and Mughal empires - all he needed to do was make some tweaks here and there so that his contract would win the tenders and all the latest orders bringing him back in the loop. A woman walked out dressed in a flimsy gown and a seductive smile adorning her face

Come to bed...the kid is asleep and the night is very young she said to him. Uday Singh finished his drink and went willingly taking the woman with him. "It's going to be a really long night Gauhar Jaan that's a promise"

Jaiwanta sat quietly waiting for Raghvendra they were going out for dinner as suggested by Daata. She was scared about the entire thing as she didn't want to go through it after all she was a mother and a mother-in-law and to think about getting married at this age was not a good idea considering the criticism they will face from the society. She should be nagging her son for a grandchild and not going out on dinner dates to know a prospective groom. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that Raghvendra had arrived and was calling for her

Raghvendra cleared his throat and before he could speak JB stood up mumbling about feigning sickness but as she turned she saw him standing in front of her

Raghvendra: Hi you were busy talking to yourself so I thought it was best not to disturb you

JB kept on staring at him in shock

Raghvendra: I know the situation is a crazy one and both of us are here because of our loved ones

JB: you don't want to be here?

Raghvendra: I promised my sister that I would try to make an attempt at being social and not the office lover I had become so I'm here and if I'm guessing correctly you are here because of

JB: Daata and my son as they wish for me to move on in life

Raghvendra: I know you planned on feigning sickness but I would really appreciate if you could join me for dinner after all we did get dress for the occasion

JB smiled and Raghvendra noticed the sparkle in her eyes which made her face glow as well so without saying anything he else he offered her his arm and they proceeded for the restaurant where their family was waiting for them to come and have dinner

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update!πŸ‘
JB &GR ,what a couple.πŸ˜†Offcourse GR is a better match for JB.
And phool is stealing info and selling it to the competitors.😑I hope she gets caught red handed and thrown out by pratap.
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaye very cute update 😳
Jb raghvendra such a cute situation sometimes in the awkward situations only lies the cuteness and chemistry πŸ˜‰
Phool ka toh ab bohot maza aane wala hae flower pot tootne wala hae πŸ˜†
Oh aapka ac kitna fluctuate ho raha hae bichara confused hae ki woh jawan hae ki buddha πŸ˜†
All the best for your deal with ac and also updates.
Edited by aayu_26 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Haaye very cute update 😳
Jb raghvendra such a cute situation sometimes in the awkward situations only lies the cuteness and chemistry πŸ˜‰
Phool ka toh ab bohot maza aane wala hae flower pot tootne wala hae πŸ˜†
Oh aapka ac kitna fluctuate ho raha hae bichara confused hae ki woh jawan hae ki buddha πŸ˜†
All the best for your deal with ac and also updates.

Aayu baby I tell you iss AC ko na CVs ki bimari lag gayi hai - lagta hai DB ka paan khilana padega iskoπŸ˜†
glad you nejoyed it
Phool ka band toh bahut acche se bajega-just wait and watch
JB - Raghvendra- yeah they make a nice couple
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Amazing update!πŸ‘

JB &GR ,what a couple.πŸ˜†Offcourse GR is a better match for JB.
And phool is stealing info and selling it to the competitors.😑I hope she gets caught red handed and thrown out by pratap.

Thanks Ramya
Arey Phool will be thrown out in an amazing way just wait and watchπŸ˜‰