Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 19)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Udai Singh !! Sick Puking emoticon (Sick emoticons) What a despicable douchebag this man is !! Him and Maldev----  slimey buggers,  filthy bags of enema Dead Such men are worse than the worst drainage system in the world !!Dead...Feel like doing all of the following to both of them 
knee to head knockout emoticoneye poke emoticonguillotine emoticonrunning over emoticonhanging captured emoticonsteamroller crush emoticonstrangling emoticon

Whoa !! Mahamanga as "Madam" WinkEvil Smile and SS as a Pimp Ouch Apt casting re ! Clap By the way, who do you have in mind for Mahamanga ?? I think, Ashvini Kalsekar would be apt in this scenario, what say ?? 
Nice to see the Mughal royal family in full force in this story of yours ! Dancing
As for US's new wife...who has fled Ouch or maybe he killed her Ouch...I don't know why, but I think she is either SB or our goongi gudiya VB Ouch...I hope it's not SB yar ! Cry Such a sweet and gentle soul she is Disapprove...
Feel terrible for DB Cry...There are countless women out there who go through such unimaginably brutal ordeals everywhere...be it behind the glamorous facade of the entertainment industry...or behind the cold, grey and dreary walls of some big-shot corporate house...or some dubious, dingy roadside office...DeadCry 
And JB?...God ! What happened to her while she was married to US is awful Cry...Reminds me of the ongoing campaign to make marital rape , a criminal offence... I'm glad her father-in-law's on her side and is not supporting his pathetic son blindly Thumbs Up...And I just hope she gets all the happiness she soo deserves with Raghavendra !! Day DreamingDay Dreaming This story's going in a wonderful direction, Garima ClapEmbarrassed...I also hope that DB makes life hell for US Angry... Vaise, Maldev's torture...are we going to get details of that ??

PS---- See...US got me so riled up that I completely skipped the niceties I usually begin my post with PinchOuch... Anyway, how are you dear ?? HugHugAnd how did the presentation go ??
Your AC's not working ?? Shocked Aw man ! I tell you, that's the worst kind of punishment in this sweltering heat Cry Hope it gets repaired soon ! 
By the way, wish your mumma A Happy Mother's Day from my side ! Big smile Planned anything special for her ?? I made Pav Bhaaji today for my mummy Big smile 

Rinal my yaaraHugHugHug
Love the emoji for Us re - you will be using them quite frequently in the story
@green: yup my Mahamanga can only be played by Ashwini - I loved her in JA (I used to watch the show in the beginning but them left it after a quarter
@shade of red: US's wife - we wil know about her in the later updates
@purple: This is a first na feeling bad for DB -I always thought what made DB so greedy and bad - her childhood history says played a great role in it but then in my story I changed the things a bit and we have DheerBai

@shade of green: That is what actually helped me right JB's part - I read a story about a lady who suffered from domestic violence and ,arital rape but no one helped her and now with the campaign going on and politicians making illiterate remarks of how marital rape does not exist because marriages are sacred and stuff makes me so angry I tell you

@pink: ROFLROFLROFLROFL koi baat nahi re
@blue: electrician pata nahi kahan bhaag gaya-phone bhi nahi utha raha hai- maintoh murder karne waali hoon uska wait and see
Newspaper ki headlines hogi
"Tapti garmi se pareshaan bechari masoom si zindagi ne electrician ki AC na theek karne par ki Hatya"

Happy Mother's day to your mummy as well re - meere toh dimaag se hi nikal gaya - tabhi socho mumma subhah se itna attitude kyun dikha rahi hain mujhe...chal ab kuch karna padega - ek coke pila doon toh baat banegi kyaErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita_rama

Awesome update.

Thanks!!!
rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Rinal my yaaraHugHugHug
Love the emoji for Us re - you will be using them quite frequently in the story
@green: yup my Mahamanga can only be played by Ashwini - I loved her in JA (I used to watch the show in the beginning but them left it after a quarter
@shade of red: US's wife - we wil know about her in the later updates
@purple: This is a first na feeling bad for DB -I always thought what made DB so greedy and bad - her childhood history says played a great role in it but then in my story I changed the things a bit and we have DheerBai

@shade of green: That is what actually helped me right JB's part - I read a story about a lady who suffered from domestic violence and ,arital rape but no one helped her and now with the campaign going on and politicians making illiterate remarks of how marital rape does not exist because marriages are sacred and stuff makes me so angry I tell you

@pink: ROFL koi baat nahi re
@blue: electrician pata nahi kahan bhaag gaya-phone bhi nahi utha raha hai- maintoh murder karne waali hoon uska wait and see
Newspaper ki headlines hogi
"Tapti garmi se pareshaan bechari masoom si zindagi ne electrician ki AC na theek karne par ki Hatya"

Happy Mother's day to your mummy as well re - meere toh dimaag se hi nikal gaya - tabhi socho mumma subhah se itna attitude kyun dikha rahi hain mujhe...chal ab kuch karna padega - ek coke pila doon toh baat banegi kyaErmm

@bold--- hey bhagwan ! itna saste mein bhi mat pata yar ! ROFL make a card or something na for her...you're a creative person yar...think of something creative Big smile

@blue---- Shocked guess what...humaare ghar mein living room ka fan kharaab ho gaya hai...luckily, my dad caught hold of an electrician... wo banda fan ko nikaal kar le gaya ! Cry says, kal milega...

@green----i swear yar ! it's as if, just 'cause you're married, all kinds of violent acts are justified in the confines of this "sacred" relationship Angry what kind of logic is that ! AngryAngry

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
@bold--- hey bhagwan ! itna saste mein bhi mat pata yar ! ROFL make a card or something na for her...you're a creative person yar...think of something creative Big smile

@blue---- Shocked guess what...humaare ghar mein living room ka fan kharaab ho gaya hai...luckily, my dad caught hold of an electrician... wo banda fan ko nikaal kar le gaya ! Cry says, kal milega...

@green----i swear yar ! it's as if, just 'cause you're married, all kinds of violent acts are justified in the confines of this "sacred" relationship Angry what kind of logic is that ! AngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

@bold: Ab dekhti hoon kya kar sakte hain hum

@blue: aww it sucks I tell you...fan hi le gaya woh - make sure kal time par dede...garmi mein yeh saari cheeze hoti hain - sardi mein ho toh koi problem hi nahi hai...

@green: illogical log hain humare politicians

rinall

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Wow ! The story is progressing really well! Hat's off to ur castingSmileWink
Sorry,aajkal reply nahi kar pati!Yahaan tak ki meri apni story update nahi ki ek week se thanks to the entrances.CryAur ab toh laptop hi work nahi kar raha hai properly.Ouch
Anyways happy mother's day!!Big smile
RoshiniluvPrAja IF-Sizzlerz
RoshiniluvPrAja
RoshiniluvPrAja

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
stry tkng interesting turn yr.. fir se nai jodi banegi GnBDJ Clap maza avi gyo..waiting for nxt prt 
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Wow ! The story is progressing really well! Hat's off to ur castingSmileWink
Sorry,aajkal reply nahi kar pati!Yahaan tak ki meri apni story update nahi ki ek week se thanks to the entrances.CryAur ab toh laptop hi work nahi kar raha hai properly.Ouch
Anyways happy mother's day!!Big smile

Thanks Ramya

No worries re - entrances ki toh pooch mat I totally understand kyunki maine Medical entrances de rakhe hain and they totally empty you out in every way possible
Lappy ka dhyaan rakhe after all saara work toh ushi se hoga na

Thanks and same to your mommy as wellSmile

moonglade

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniluvPrAja

stry tkng interesting turn yr.. fir se nai jodi banegi GnBDJ Clap maza avi gyo..waiting for nxt prt

Thanks RoshiniSmile

Go to top