Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 16)

coderlady IF-Dazzler
coderlady
coderlady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
So the cute kid is pratap's brother. Glad Phool will have to clean up and get shots too. But she needs worse punishment than that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hmm.. the kid is none other than UdaySingh's son.. but he is so cute and Adorable u know.. Embarrassed

mujhe toh laga tha ki jab pratap met his father.. then US would behave guilty and feel sorry for his actions in past.. but no.. ek min.. kahi woh bhootni toh nahi.. Shocked Angry

loved phool's full to fool in front of everyone.. ROFL badi aayi dream sequence mein.. accha hua ki sahi time ruqqs ne pinch kar diya.. TongueROFL do continue soon

twilightlover29

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Update 15 :-
Beautiful update again Hug
Ajabdhe gave me shock too LOL this was not honeymoon she want another Silly LOL Pratap is back he got his lesson.
Mauritius Embarrassed beautiful place Heart

Subho n chakri ROFL I thought he will talk about babies Silly but this guy Sleepy D'oh boys can't change there cricket matches Angry

Update 16:-
They r going back. Litetally it was a short one. Aww the kid Star Embarrassed
US Angry you BL***** moron Angry how dare he is saying these things. Dude see your self first then others Angry Ouch Its good that he is not living with them. Having a hubby or Father like this better not to have.

Phool ROFL banii fool LOL maxaa aagya. chakri JB jindabaad.

twilightlover29

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Waah di what an update maan gaye apkoWink
Yeh flower pot ko toh aur jalana badi aayi humare pratap ke baare mein fantasize karneAngry
So this sagar is sb's son ya db? Aur agaar db ka hae toh how come she became so sweet?Shocked
But he is so adorableDay Dreaming
Waiting for the next part aur apka epilogue aaj pakkaSmile

twilightlover29

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!!! Hug How are you dear ??
All the best for your presentation !! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Coming to the updates, read the last 2 just now ! Big smile
Fantastic updates !! Clap

What caught my was this portion from Chapter 15---

Subho laughed out loud: Salima Kaki is just an old woman who thinks of you highly

Chakri: She eyes me like I'm a piece of meat - she is a dangerous old seductress that what she is - using her old age to cover her real intentions. Have you seen the amount of make-up she does to cover those wrinkles. Please never leave me alone with him- promise me

Subho smiling: I promise never to leave you alone with Salima Kaki. Okay

Salima Kaki !! Shocked Hey Bhagwan ! ROFLROFLROFL You've transformed her into some sort of cougar,albeit of a cheaper variety ! WinkROFL And Chakri's absolutely petrified of her ! I can totally imagine what Chakri's perplexed face looks like ! It's hilarious ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Chapter 16---

Udai Singh !! What a disgusting and boorish clod he is yar ! DeadDead What sane person would wanna keep relations with him ! I wonder how his new wife is adjusting with his abominable attitude... Poor Sagar ! My heart sinks on imagining what kind of influence US is going to have on that little boy ! OR, maybe, you'll get Ajabde to rescue him, considering how little Sagar boy has taken a shine to his Bhabhisa ... ! Wink

Chapter 17----- Happy to see Ruqaiyya enter your world of stories !! Party Phool ke pairon mein chubhe kaante,oops,glass shards ! ROFLROFLPhool ko chataayi JB-Pratap-Chakri ne milke dhool ! ROFL I hope this flower-pot breaks over Salima Kaki's head !! Or maybe, on US's head ! At least, 2 villains toh kam honge Wink Salima Kaki is harmless compared to Udai Singh LOL I'm sure ChakraWati will handle her well Wink

PS---- Thanks for the movie review !!HugI'm gonna watch  PIKU soon...Big smile

Edited by rinall - 09 May 2015 at 7:37am

twilightlover29

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Seems I m really late for comments so sorry was a little busy you know even on holiday my company work is not leaving me meetings and meetings Angry Cry

coming to the update it really good omg you made salima a kaki Shocked well I thought chakri would speak about babies but no what to do he is little crack D'oh but sweet one
so sagar singh also their in the story but who's his mother she must be sb because db can't be that nice

I thought us would be guilty of what he did but nolook at the way he is behaving   Angry grrr

so ruqqs has marked her entry thats nice and that flower pot havimg a dream of pratap how dare she Angry loved how phool became a fool LOL

chalo have to go as have to catch a flight for london grr Google can't you let me enjoy holiday there also thay have to come cut short my holiday for work Angry

I wish I could throw our flower pot on that CEO'S head

twilightlover29

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Excellent chapters GarimaClap
loved the praja and subho-chakri romanceHeart
phool deserves that punishmentLOL

twilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coderlady

So the cute kid is pratap's brother. Glad Phool will have to clean up and get shots too. But she needs worse punishment than that.

Phool will be getting punishments throughout the storySmile

Go to top