Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
loved the bond between praja and JB .. also i wish smeone rescues young sagar... 
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The chapters are amazing GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
Loved the bonding between Praja and Jaiwanta bai❀️

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari0706

loved the bond between praja and JB .. also i wish smeone rescues young sagar... 

Thanks Pari!!!
Sorry update late ho gaya but I was trying to find out about the bad electrician jo pata nahi kahan chala gaya hai..hopefully he'll come tomorrow..

Chapter 19

The entire cabin was filled with research on the man of the hour Raghvendra

Pratap: I want everything that is there on him - past relationships, business, behaviour, money everything - even if he has taken a shot for flu I want to know

All his friends including Hakim nodded their heads and they all dived right into getting as much info out of him

Pratap: Where is Akbar?

Hakim: Flirting with your receptionist

Akbar came in looking all sorts of giddy and announces

Akbar: I'm taking your receptionist out for a dinner date

Everyone stared at him like he had lost his mind

Som: I didn't realise you were interested in the receptionist

Veeni: I didn't realise he was interested in girls!!!

Everyone laughs at that when Chakri spoke up

Chakri: I didn't realise you were interested in Flower Pot?

Akbar looks confused

Hakim: Phool he means Phool - flower pot is her nickname Bhabisa has given her

Akbar: Are you out of your minds I'm not interested in flower girl at all it's the other one

Maan: Ruqqaiya you mean- be wary she is a handful from what I have heard

Akbar: That's fine but you really thought I would ask that Phool out please I would have to carry a mask and a mosquito repellent spray with me

Som: Why?

Akbar: She bathes herself in perfume God I had hard time breathing and on top of that she dresses in the brightest colour attracting all the mosquitoes of the place- I would spend my entire date spraying and coughing

The group broke out in laughter while the girls sitting at the reception had their own talk. Suddenly Ruqqaiya slapped her arm making Phool look at her

Ruqqs: Damn a mosquito

Phool: this place could do with some spraying you know

Ruqqs: Right that's why I carry my own spray (She brings out a small bottle of Hit spray

Phool: I thought it was for insects

Ruqqs: It's effective on both and sprays the entire bottle there making a passer-by cough badly

The entire scene had the group in the cabin laughing out loud

Chapter 20

Raghvendra was well known name in the business circle after all he was the sole owner of one of the oldest and richest hotel chains in India. The hotels known as GR were named after his grandfather's teacher Guru Raghvendra and he also shared his name after him. The story shared down to generations was that Guru Raghvendra always guided his grandfather to make the right decisions and he helped in getting his grandparents married as well so when his grandfather started his first hotel- a small one back in the time he named it after his teacher his Guru. His grandfather used to look after the accounts and all the bills while his grandmother did the cooking and cleaning slowly and gradually as the family grew so did the hotel and then it all blossomed

Raghvendra sat in his swanky cabin of the GR office looking at the thick file the PI had left for him. He was having doubts about going through it after all if he didn't read the file then he wouldn't know and a hope for that person of being alive would still live but if he read the file and came across that proved about the death of that person then what would he do?

Guide me oh teacher he prayed to the teacher of the family. A few minutes later his cell rang and everything was decided - Raghvendra looked at the file and making himself comfortable he opened the file looking at the full page picture of a man whose name was written in bold

UDAY SINGH

On the other side Sanga sat on his comfy chair looking at the pictures kept on his desk - his wife as a bride, theirs together on a sandy beach, JB and Pratap together, Pratap smiling, Pratap and Ajabde's wedding, their family. He picked up his wife's frame remembering the good times when she would take away all his worries and pain with just one smile and today when he needed her the most she was not there- she died after realising what a monster her son had grown into-after all it was his wife who had rescued JB and brought her to their home while she was pregnant. She always hoped that Pratap would change her son but it did not happen and when they received news that Pratap had beaten US black and blue which resulted in him being hospitalised that day he saw a mother emerge stronger as she loved Pratap and JB like her own and she disowned US the moment he stepped in the house

FLASHBACK

Karnawati: How dare you enter my home?

US: Common Maa it's me your son- I'm your blood not those two (pointing at JB and Pratap who stood in front of his mother like a shield)

Karnawati: I have no son- that's my daughter and grandson you are talking about. So I'm going to say this nicely one more time - leave now or else

US: Or else what Maa? You are going to disown me because then you would have no more children as I'm your only child- remember your barren self could only produce me a child who lived others died-some in that womb and some mere hours after birth

Karnawati took in a deep breath tears welling up in her eyes as her son whom she loved and taught the difference between right and wrong stood in front of her making indecent remarks about her womb- the womb in which she reared him for 9months

Pratap stepped up and faced US: Remember the last time Uday Singh- that was just a trailer of what I could do but if you did not leave in the next 2mins then trust me last time would feel like heaven after I'm done with you

US looked at Pratap ready to raise his hand but Karnawati's cold voice stopped him: Stop right there Uday Singh, touch my grandson and I will personally make your life a living hell.

US: he is still my son and she is still my wife

Karnawati: The relationship broke the moment you broke boundaries of respect, faith and trust- it broke the moment you laid a hand on her and on him. You have already signed the papers so legally all relationships are over. Now as Pratap said leave in 2mins or I will personally call the security and ask them to help Pratap in getting rid of you- because I believe that the world is better off without a man like you
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

The chapters are amazing GarimaπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the bonding between Praja and Jaiwanta bai❀️

Thanks Nonie!!
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really very nice update πŸ˜‰
looking forward for some Praja scenes 😊
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey how are you garima ??
Nice update US what to say feeling like beating him to the pulp 😑 such a monster he is

for the first time I feel sorry for db poor she trapped by such monsters so mahamanga became mam looks like whole mughal family is included in the story that's nice
πŸ‘πŸΌ hope db gives good time to us

so pratap search every bit of information of ragvendra but I didn't get which file ragvendra was reading and why u mentioned about death and why did the file have us name I know I asked alot of questions but kya karu thodi confuse hogayi

loved how karnavati supported jb and pratap and pratap gave black and blue to his so called father πŸ‘

oh poor sagar hope someone saves him

well thanks for your wishes for London yeh had lot things asyou know I am foodie but maza toh ab ayega as as today am off to india and that to mumbai for work I habe heard about mumbais caupati will visit it for first time
Originally posted by: swara98

Hey how are you garima ??
Nice update US what to say feeling like beating him to the pulp 😑 such a monster he is

for the first time I feel sorry for db poor she trapped by such monsters so mahamanga became mam looks like whole mughal family is included in the story that's nice
πŸ‘πŸΌ hope db gives good time to us

so pratap search every bit of information of ragvendra but I didn't get which file ragvendra was reading and why u mentioned about death and why did the file have us name I know I asked alot of questions but kya karu thodi confuse hogayi

loved how karnavati supported jb and pratap and pratap gave black and blue to his so called father πŸ‘

oh poor sagar hope someone saves him

well thanks for your wishes for London yeh had lot things asyou know I am foodie but maza toh ab ayega as as today am off to india and that to mumbai for work I habe heard about mumbais caupati will visit it for first time

Swara hey am good yaar...
US is a douche and so everyone will be finding ways of ending his existence
Yup the mughal family is in full force in this story
DB will have her revenge

Okay so for the questions: Each and every question will be answered in the coming updates one by one - all I say is that US is a man who has done deeds that has made him everyone's enemy- Raghvendra is looking for a special person who was hurt by US

Wow so you'll go to Chaupati beach for the first time- do have the famous pao-bhaji, enjoy the marine drives as well and vada-pao...if time permits then take a ride of the local trains there too - have gone to Mumbai once when it was called Bombay and I loved it...Go for Essel World and the Water park too

Originally posted by: Annei123

Really very nice update πŸ˜‰
looking forward for some Praja scenes 😊

Thanks😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL 🀣
Literaly mosquito spray πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Kahan se sochte ho itne ache ache nuske flower pot ko bhagane ke πŸ˜†
Pratap ne toh sab ko kaam pe laga diya hae akhir usko sabse best chaiye apni mom ke liye loved to see this side 😊
So I wonder why raghuvendra was so apprehensive on opening the file of US 😲
Jaldi jaldi reveal karo na ab wait nahi hota πŸ˜›