Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 15)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayu_26

Yay first one!
So I was just hoping for piku ka review and wow you gave it! Acha hae you see basically all the movies and kinda filter them for us LOL Tongue
Very cute update loved the bonding between the couples
Now looking forward for some revealation drama maybe Wink

Yup you are first today Aayu baby
Thanks and yeah we will see the drama building now
Accha when am I getting my epilogue???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely n cute ru( ru frm garima

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...rio...

Lovely n cute ru( ru frm garima

Smile

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
oooh you added the honeymoon bit and the destinations thank you Hug
loved how Pratap got a separate line for Ajab... 

Subho and Chakri are too cute .. and they are watching saas bahu saga ROFL

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

oooh you added the honeymoon bit and the destinations thank you Hug
loved how Pratap got a separate line for Ajab... 

Subho and Chakri are too cute .. and they are watching saas bahu saga ROFL

PariHug
Well a separate line was needed to keep flower pot away
Subho and Chakri: they are such an adorable couple - I totally imagine them doing that - watching saas-bahu saga

Thanks for an amazing ideaBig smile
coderlady IF-Dazzler
coderlady
coderlady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
So pari's suggestions have already been worked into the story. Thanks pari, because of you we will get to see a honeymoon too.

Now hopefully the guys will hold up to their promises.

pari0706

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coderlady

So pari's suggestions have already been worked into the story. Thanks pari, because of you we will get to see a honeymoon too.

Now hopefully the guys will hold up to their promises.

i am glad people are liking this idea LOL i just felt that this is a punishment for Pratap as now she can even taunt him that he didn't take her for honeymoon for so many years after marriageLOLWink

Garima thanks for implementing the ideaEmbarrassedHug

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
As everyone knows it's Saturday which means it is my Uni day- so am leaving this update for you all to enjoy...Next one will be tomorrow in teh afternoon
Have fun and Happy Saturday

Chapter 16

The airport was bustling with life-people coming in to the tourist destination while some going towards the transfer area, some at cafes while many kept a lookout for their kids. Ajabde and Subho were waiting for their husbands who were at the counter getting their boarding passes and then they proceeded to go towards the security. As they were moving a kid ran into Pratap's leg and fell down on his butt- he picked up the kid patting him comfortably as his mother ran after him

Lady: I'm so sorry about him

Pratap: No worries. He is a big boy and totally fine. Right dude (looks at the kid who was looking at Ajabde)

Kid: You all so pwetty

Ajabde: Thank you- she gives him a kiss that makes him go all red and then she climbs into his mother's arm. What is your name?

Kid: Sagar Singh

They wave him goodbye but he only waves at Ajabde

Pratap: hmm so now even the young ones are falling for you. Look at my competition

Ajabde: there is no competition. He is such an adorable kid

As they were moving towards their boarding gate they again ran into people but this time it was not friendly as Pratap came face to face with his father. Uday Singh stared at his eldest son who had broken all ties with him and moved out - he remembered the day when Pratap had held his hand and hit him back for hurting his mother and he was a child back then and since then his own father had deserted him and taken Pratap as his own

US: Pratap

Pratap: nodded his head in acknowledgment

US: So we are out for a vacation. How are you Ajabde?

Ajabde was holding her husband's hand when he tightened his grip: I'm fine.

Pratap: We need to go

US: Come now you must have some time for coffee with your old man

Pratap: You are not my father

US: Really? Well then let's take a paternity test to prove it besides even I have my doubts about your

Pratap: Say a word about my mother and you will be beaten black and blue right here and I don't care who sees it - remember our last meeting Uday Singh (reminding him of the beating the child had given a drunk US)

US: You...

Pratap: Walk away now

US: You are no different than me Pratap - you share your DNA with me and trust me you will hurt her and the day you do it I will be there to witness it

Ajabde: My husband is man you can never become - I suggest you kindly leave our way as we need to catch our flight

They turn around to walk away when Sagar runs towards US

Sagar: Papa let's go now

US: hmm I'm coming Sagar

Chapter 17

Hey Phool did you hear the boss is back from his romantic getaway - Phool's co-receptionist Ruqqaiya told the gloomy girl. Hearing about Pratap's return saw a wide smile adorning the receptionist face

Phool: Really Ruqqs he is back from the getaway

Ruqqs: Yeah and I even heard he will be in the office today

Phool: But he is not here

Before Ruqqaiya could answer Pratap entered through the glass doors looking all dashing in his black business attire wearing the aviator shades his wife had gifted him for their first anniversary. They were his favourite not only because Ajabde had gifted them but because she had spent her entire earnings on them - as they were customised with his initials making them all the more personal

Phool saw him and got lost in her dreams where Pratap came smiling towards her

Dream Sequence (Only Phool and Pratap are present in the lobby- Phool is at her reception desk)

Pratap: Hello Phool

Phool looks at him but does not say a word. She looks away but Pratap holds her wrist

Pratap: Are you angry with me?

Phool: You went on a romantic getaway with her

Pratap: It was not at all romantic. She gave me a headache you know

Phool: of course she did - she's no good for you

Pratap: I know but Maa chose her and I need some time to break it all of Phool and once I do that then it will be you and me forever

Phool: Forever Together

Dream End

Ruqqaiya saw their boss coming towards them along with his mother while Phool was making a fool of her so in order to save the idiotic girl Ruqqaiya took her hand and pinched it hard. A scream tore of Phool's throat making everyone look at her

Phool: sorry I dropped a glass (totally embarrassed)

JB understood what had actually happened so she looked at her scrutinising her every move: you should be careful Phool after all a wound from a shattered glass can be fatal. Sometimes people have lost their limbs due to such injuries

Chakri made his entry and had heard everything: She is absolutely right. I think you should visit a doctor and get shots

Phool and Ruqqs: Shots?

Chakri: yes shots otherwise if the wound is deep and left unattended then it could lead to sepsis and ...

Phool: the wound is not that deep

Pratap looked at her trying to understand her game: Get the shots and when you return take your assignments from Ruqqaiya. We have important meetings coming up and I would like every employee to be healthy and prepared for it

JB: And Phool make sure that the glass is cleaned we cannot have innocents getting hurt because of your carelessness

He leaves with his mother and Chakri while Phool is left cleaning the bigger shards of glass while Ruqqs called the cleaning crew.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24jasrotiadishaAnnei123sunshinesamuefrealraul2307rinallGiglisita_ramaNonie12345

Go to top