Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 121)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

Originally posted by twilightlover29

[QUOTE=pari0706][QUOTE=twilightlover29] [QUOTE=pari0706]

i will hunEmbarrassed how are you doing? how is your course going and did that AC repair guy fix your AC?

the last part was awesomeClap the way you descrbed little Sagar was great... the hospital situation was just right and the scene of BD whispering in Ajab's ears was beautifulStar

i know i haven't been posting long comments but girl you are a starStar you know i still haven't managed to start that story i had messaged you about... so please would love to read something along those lines from you... (if i can be so bold to make a request for next storyEmbarrassedTongue

hun na besharamLOL ek story khatam hi hui ki nai ki farmaish bhi kar di Wink

Pari jaana  am good re
Completed the course successfully and am working in a school here as an English teacher 
Son't worry about not being able to post stuff I understand now the busy life of working people and on top of it it's the end of the month
AC finally got repaired and is working well and I keep praying to it that it never stops now...I even give it breaks and everything 

Am so happy that you enjoyed the story. I will try my best to work on your request. My summer break starts from 3rd so will be free then and I'll work on your request that time

Love

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

resTongue
unress

well nothing much to say about this part.. it was just perfect ending..Party
loved the names - Amar and Amrita..Embarrassed
& sagar as usual adorable...

I'm speechless right now.. coz your stories for me are like family.. now i'm feeling as if i'm parting away from my family..Cry

from pratap and ajabde's love to sagar's mischieves(which i loved a lot) from Uday singhs evill plans to phool's useless tantrums.. from jaiwanta's emotions to bade dajiraj's guidance.. from hardship to lighter moments of the whole family.. and not to gorget the epic judgement of evil Uday from his own child.. the tension in hospital (which became songara residence) to the 3 good news which felt like a achivememt.. and finally the happy ending like hum saath saath hai..LOL the way you made the characters portray is just so enchanting... hmm i'm gonna miss those moments wen i used to cheer pratap to beat US black and blue,, wen i ised to drool over new built chemistry of JB and RG And ROFL over chakri and his gangs enjoying BD scolding pratap on cctv with popcorns..LOL soubo kicking chakri out of the room...Tongue and those steamy praja moments..BlushingBlushing its like every character spelled its magic on me..Smile (abhi toh bohot hai.. but i dont want to bore you with my silly dramatic comments..Tongue)kyuki agar mein bolne shuru kardiya na.. toh usse rukhne mein thoda time lagega.. Tongue

but finally all's well that ends well.. hope you comeup with another interesting story soon... well i'm not hoping but you MUST come up a new story.. !!

You must be thinking "arre yeh ladki speechless bolke itna lamba comment dekhe gayi"Tongue but seriously mera koi intension nahi tha tumhe bore karne ki..Wink but last thing i have to say.. " You are great jahapana.."

tumhe aur tumhare stories ka koi bhu mukabala nahi kar sakta..

as for sagar ajabde is his pretty.. for me you are my pretty.. lots of kisses and hugs for my eklouti bholi gudiya..

PS - iss sab mein i forgot to congratulate you..Tongue although you know ki mere wishes toh humesha aapke saath rehta hai...but phir bhi kehne se khushi double ho jaati hai..i'm soo happy for you dida..*dhath..! ab rulayegi kya pagli* (these days i'm becoming more filmy..aise aise bhaari bharkam dialogurs yaad aarahe hai mujhe..LOL) Congratulations on clearing CELTA..!! i hope you achieve more & more & more... (sorry again i cant control my bak bak mouth..UnhappyROFL)

Edited by ApekshaM - 25 June 2015 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinalltwilightlover29

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pari0706][QUOTE=twilightlover29] [QUOTE=pari0706]

i will hunEmbarrassed how are you doing? how is your course going and did that AC repair guy fix your AC?

the last part was awesomeClap the way you descrbed little Sagar was great... the hospital situation was just right and the scene of BD whispering in Ajab's ears was beautifulStar

i know i haven't been posting long comments but girl you are a starStar you know i still haven't managed to start that story i had messaged you about... so please would love to read something along those lines from you... (if i can be so bold to make a request for next storyEmbarrassedTongue

hun na besharamLOL ek story khatam hi hui ki nai ki farmaish bhi kar di Wink

Pari jaana  am good re
Completed the course successfully and am working in a school here as an English teacher 
Son't worry about not being able to post stuff I understand now the busy life of working people and on top of it it's the end of the month
AC finally got repaired and is working well and I keep praying to it that it never stops now...I even give it breaks and everything 

Am so happy that you enjoyed the story. I will try my best to work on your request. My summer break starts from 3rd so will be free then and I'll work on your request that time

Love

Clap congratulations on completing the course and being a teacher Clap so proud of you (although now i have to be super careful of my grammar around youOuchLOL

thanks fr understanding yaara... and so glad that your AC got repaired Big smile

i will wait for your next story Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
sorry double post hogaya tha..Big smile

Edited by ApekshaM - 25 June 2015 at 1:02am
realraul2307 Senior Member
realraul2307
realraul2307

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Aaww...!!! Such a lovely ending!!...Thank you for such a beautiful storySmile

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realraul2307

Aaww...!!! Such a lovely ending!!...Thank you for such a beautiful storySmile

Smile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=twilightlover29][QUOTE=pari0706][QUOTE=twilightlover29][QUOTE=pari0706][QUOTE=twilightlover29] [QUOTE=pari0706]
Clap congratulations on completing the course and being a teacher Clap so proud of you (although now i have to be super careful of my grammar around youOuchLOL

thanks fr understanding yaara... and so glad that your AC got repaired Big smile

i will wait for your next story Tongue

Thank you so much Pari jaanaBig smile
nahi re am not gonna say anything about grammar because our auto-corrects are useless - matlab mere waale ne toh kuch time pehle Shakti ko Shakira bana diya thaLOL
Yeah even am so grateful for my AC - I worship it and offer Aarti to it everyday
coderlady IF-Dazzler
coderlady
coderlady

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Amar and Amrita. So cute.

Thank you for this entertaining story. All your stories have been fun to read, and this was no exception.

Congratulations on your success at college too.

twilightlover29

Go to top