Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 114)

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!! Hug Hug Hug Hug kaisi ho dear ??
Amazing update !! PartyClap 

I was close to screaming with joy LOLLOL I was like "Yes ! Yes ! One more...Beat that monster black and blue " AngryAngry

And I was hoping the guys would finally kill him...but what the hell yar...Pratap decided to let him go ShockedPinch No no...I understand what Pratap's feeling and I agree that he hates US so much that he doesn't want to sully his hands with his blood ... but he should've taken a more practical decision than suddenly rooting for him to be tried in court in all fairness... I mean Pratap knows what kind of diabolical person US is and it's definitely a mistake to spare his life...
Ya ya I know ki story mein ab sab kuch happy happy hoga... so US will obviously die EmbarrassedLOL but still...
And I think the gun was fired by someone else... Maybe by either JM or SS or Dhaman Singh... After all US ne un sabki bhi life kharaab ki hai AngryAngryDead

Coming to the topic of parentage and upbrining, I wrote that 'cause my mumma witnessed something similar with one of her relatives... I mean us uncle ke 2 sons the... 1 biological and the other had been adopted... unka toh biological son bhi awaara nikla and he and his wife used to love their adopted child immensely... use padhaaya, likhaaya, acche morals diye... But as soon as the adopted son started working and became all independent , he simply abandoned his foster parents OuchDead it was so sad man... uncle was shattered beyond repair Ouch

As for your job... haan re... bacchon ko handle karna matlab... i cannot even imagine handling my 2 nieces... and tum toh classes ful of baccha log sambhaal rahi ho D'oh...hats off to you !Clap

Baarish yahaan thursday evening se hone lagi thi... and friday ko toh it rained non-stop through the day... har jagah paani bhar gaya and several areas reported load shedding also Ouch humaare ghar mein light chali gayi friday 5.30 am ko and returned at 1 am on saturdayOuchDead vo bhi, after making close to 20 calls to the electricity dept D'ohDead kya karein yar... na common public kuch samajhti hai na hi municipality ke log kuch samajhte hain...

Hey wahaan Ramadan mein saare shops and establishments evening mein open hote honge na Confused... I hope ki garmi jaldi kahatm ho jaaye Sleepy

Maggi ka toh kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha... That brand has been around for God knows how many years...main toh bachpan se maggi noodles ko dekhti aa rahi hu... how is it that suddenly someone has found lead content in the noodles ?? itne saal se so rahe the kya ? Kumbhkaran kahin ke AngryDead

Arre baap re !Shocked itna mat khaao ki weight 10-20 kilos se badh jaaye LOL baadme lose karne mein badi problem hoti hai re Cry personal experience hai mera Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApekshaMtwilightlover29

faishar02 Senior Member
faishar02
faishar02

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by roshallovepraja

omg this is amazing. loved this. i have read all the chapters but never commented but now i loved it so much that i couldn't resist leaving a comment. it really a gripping story. loved it and do update soon

Thank you do much for your kind wordsSmile
welcome garima diSmile
twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I'm in a bit of hurry so udate de rahi hoon..I will comment on your kind comments when I come back
till then enjoy

Chapter 89

The gunshot ran out the sound echoing in the room

Everyone stood shocked hearing the loud noise as they turned around the scene baffled them all. US was half sitting with the gun in his hand but his expression was of pure horror- before he could turn his head around another shot rang out followed by another. The shooter kept on shooting at US not stopping even after the bullets ran out- the empty clicks could be heard all over the room. Pratap walked towards the shooter he kneeled by his side covering his hands with his own and took the gun away from the shooter

Pratap: Sagar he whispered

Sagar faced him with his face showing a mirage of emotions but the first thing the toddler did was touch his brother's bruise

Sagar: Dada Bhai owie...Sit (he kissed his bruise) now okay he rubbed his tiny hands all over his face

Pratap smiled: Yeah all okay.  He picked up his brother in his arms when the Sagar saw US lying dead with his eyes towards them scared he(Sagar) hid himself in his brother's neck. RG walked up and  took up the gun hiding it in his pocket as Rawatji and his team stormed the place

Rawatji ordered the men to check others room and stayed behind

Rawatji: He's dead

Everyone nodded their head

Rawatji: So who shot him? His gaze was inquisitive as he tried looking for the main shooter

RG: I shot him

And then everyone spoke up together

Pratap: It was me

Hakim: I did Rawatji I shot him

Akbar: No you didn't...it was me

Chakri: They are lying I did it

Rawatji's glare silenced them all he walked towards Pratap holding Sagar's hand he asked

Rawatji: Who hurt the bad man Sagar?

Sagar smiled: Dada Bhai got owwies and I kissed it all better right Dada Bhai and you know pretty went in the van with lights - blue and red lights...Mumma went too and so did Bade Daata

Rawatji looked at him intensely and finally Sagar spoke the words : Bad Man was about to hurt Dada Bhai...I didn't let him do that promise I wanted him to stop hurting Dada Bhai. Did I do wrong? Please don't punish me (Sagar starts to cry)

Rawatji kissed his forehead: You did a good job Sagar. You saved family from the bad man

Sagar (sniffing): I did?

Rawatji: See everyone is alive because of you. You made Dada Bhai all better with the kisses too. Now go to your Mumma and pretty they are waiting for all of you

Sagar: Okay

Rawatji: Go Pratap you are needed at the hospital. I will take care of everything here

All the men walked out of the construction building with the sun rising in the horizon signalling the start of a new day-a new beginning for them all

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jasrotiadishaasmita24SwarSrushtiPrAjaloverpoeple1234Annei123aayu_26realraul2307daisydee425Nonie12345.moonglade.

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yay im first!
very nice updates and the dhishoom dhushoom was soo good jee bavdo ho gayoLOL
so sagar did it no worries that man deserved such a deathAngry
hope your work is going very good and you know i got into the college i wanted to go so im so happyTongue
Update soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApekshaMtwilightlover29

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yayyy!!! finally Uday Singh is dead..!!!

and sagar was soo brave & adorable at the same timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

time to pray - hey bhagwaan Uday Singh ki aatma ko kabhi bhi shanti mat dena.. plzz don't make his soul rest in peace.. amin!! ROFLROFL
finally mere mann ko shanti mila..Big smile Now i'm just waiting for my amar singh..Wink continue soon..loads of love..HeartHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

silk12 Senior Member
silk12
silk12

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Wao!!!!
What an update!!!   Finally,  the end of evil.   Sagar was so brave and such a loving brother.   In history, Pratap has never had anything to call brotherly love.   His brothers were jeleous of him.   This is nice.   Truely a lovely story.  i am just waiting for the reunion.   

Edited by silk12 - 22 June 2015 at 9:53am

twilightlover29

.moonglade. IF-Sizzlerz
.moonglade.
.moonglade.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Vaah vaah! Kya update tha! ClapMaza aa gaya!LOL Toh now US got a befitting death Big smileat the hands of sagar!ShockedNow,that was most unexpected!Embarrassed
But all's well that end's well.So now,i'm waiting for AS's entry and a perfect ending to this story.TongueWink

twilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayu_26

Yay im first!
very nice updates and the dhishoom dhushoom was soo good jee bavdo ho gayoLOL
so sagar did it no worries that man deserved such a deathAngry
hope your work is going very good and you know i got into the college i wanted to go so im so happyTongue
Update soonSmile
Yup you are my firstie Aayu baby 
Sagar was the one who suffered silently and he was the only one innocent and pure who was hiding a volcano of emotions with regards to US and abhi woh volcano inactive hai jab photega tab everyone will realise what he suffered 

Work is good exhausting and gives me a headache but it's going gon
Congratulations baby Big smile

Go to top