Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 106)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Garu best of luck for the presentation I know you'll rock it

Thanks Swara 

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Amazing chapter Garima Smile
All the best for your presentation Thumbs Up

Thanks Nonie 
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

Yoou are backkk and back with a bang... loved how Pratap faught and Ajab felt that Prtap was hurt.

Pari  jaana 
Thanks reEmbarrassed
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita_rama

Wow awesome update. Pratap s beating US black and blue. waiting to see what happenes next . Update soon.

Thanks 
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwarSrushti

Hello Garima didi!(got d name from comments) This is Srushti! I've read almost every story of urs! Nd all of them were just AWESOME! And I think this story is ur best ever story! It is FANTABULOUS!Clap I luv d way u present each and every character in ur story. Loving the way dis story is proceeding. Ab toh everybody is against US. Update next soon!Smile

Hi Srushti 
It's nice to meet you 
Am really happy that you enjoy my storiesyour words make me go allEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwarSrushti

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I'm back...bringing you all your updates
I'm back...finally meri studies se mujhe mila break
I'm back...I'm back and yup am back

How is everyone doing? I missed you all so much but past few weeks had been so hectic and busy ki I couldn't even post the updates and if I did then I couldn't say much to you all
So I didn't see any epi last week and seeing Rati's posts I'm really glad that I didn't see them at all. Waise now I know ki Akbar ko itne saare dialogues kyun mil rahe hain show mein - woh kya hain na the other show he is doing usmein bechaare ko everyone is scolding especially heroine ki dadi -jab dekho sunati rehthi and bechaara Akbar chup chap sunta rehta hai isiliye CVs ne decide kiya ki MP mein he will speak and koi usko kuch nahi bolega

Chalo baaki baatein baad mein its time for your update

Chapter 84

Uday Singh used the rod to maintain his upper hand on Pratap who was trying his best to deflect the hits but was not entirely successful. As Pratap took another hit his eyes met Bade Daata's who silently communicated with him

BD: You will not fail today as today is the day that monster is punished for everything he did to you, your mother and even Ajabde. Remember he hurt the family Pratap and we don't allow anyone who hurts our family to live

Before Pratap could even retaliate Uday Singh hit him hard on his head making him fall down on the ground hard. Blood flowed from the wound while screams of his name shouted with a feminine voice being the loudest - PRATAP!!!!

Ajabde entered the room to see her husband lying on the floor with blood all over him. She rushed to him as fast as she could in her condition and placed her husband's head in her lap - Pratap...wake up...Pratap please wake up she kept on repeating the same words.

On the other hand Uday Singh found himself surrounded by a group of angry men. Bade Daata's distaste for US could not be hidden and was clearly visible on his face

US: Daata you will hit your only child for that boy? That weak miserable boy who could not even defend himself properly

BD: No I will raise my hand on you for hurting my family Uday Singh.

US moved closer to Bade Daata: Family? You don't even know the meaning of family. I'm your son - I should have been your successor but no you and your wife had to discard me like I was garbage just like my real parents

Everyone was stunned but BD remained calm. He did not give US the satisfaction of being surprised or shocked on finding out the truth

US: What? You won't say anything now? Why would you after all you did lie to your wife- your pathetic wife - no wait - your pathetic barren wife who lost all the children she carried and you took me from the dumpster and gave it to her - you lied to her that I was her son when in reality her son was dead. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her the truth

BD: What do you mean?

US: Now he speaks. I told her the truth about her dead children, her deceitful husband who did not even tell the truth about the death of her child and handed her a dumpster baby. Poor woman couldn't bear it and we all know she died of depression but you were the reason for it and not me. You killed your wife

BD couldn't take it anymore and punched US

BD (while hitting him): You miserable man my wife loved you more than anything. For her you were her son - she sacrificed everything she had for you - kept all her fasts, performed all her pujas for your safety and prosperity but you went ahead and destroyed her soul. She died of depression - she ate pills - she ended her life because of you Uday

US: Not me -you- her husband who lied to her

BD: Lied? I saved your pathetic behind from dying out in the dumpster. Gave you a family who loved you but you ruined everything

US did not hit back bidding his time like he did with Pratap and as soon as he reached the corner realising that everyone else was far from them he took out the gun and said

Let's end it today shall we while aiming his gun

Everyone was shocked and the last thing they heard was the gunshot being fired.

Dhaman Singh heard the gun shot but before he could rush towards the direction from where the sounds came he saw a group of men dressed in black heading towards the same room - all the men carried guns and they clearly did not belong to any security force. Suddenly he saw the symbol on their shoulder and realised that US had come with his own back-up and the guys were his old companions who had betrayed him following Krishna's death.

Chapter 85

Bade Daata stood still while others were still in shock - the gun shot had been fired and it felt like time had stopped -there was no movement at all. BD touched his chest where wetness had formed and as his name was called out he turned around giving everyone a clear view of his bloodied front. Before he could fall the boys caught him while RG charged at US who stood numb after shooting his adoptive father.

Dhaman Singh followed the gang until they came in front of a dead end - he realised it late but they had been aware of his presence all along. Instead of retreating he faced them ready to kill them if the need arose- he was the best fighter of them all but the men in front of them were his friends-he considered them as his brothers but his inner voice rang out loud and clear - they were never your brothers because brothers don't let anyone harm the family. They stood silent when Krishna was being dragged out and murdered mercilessly. Don't back out now - avenge her - For Krishna you have to fight. So with that thought he took out his dagger and got ready for the fight

It was a strange yet familiar place as Pratap gazed at the surroundings. He had woken up with a terrible headache only to find himself all alone but as he turned around to figure out his location the pain returned. He turned back as he heard footsteps approaching him

Pratap was staring at Bade Daata who was smiling at him

Pratap: BD where are we?

BD: Where do you think we are?

Pratap: I don't know- this place feels so familiar but I cannot recognise it at all

BD: What do you remember Pratap?

Pratap thinks hard: We were at the charity ball. Ajabde wanted jalebis... Ajabde!!! BD she was kidnapped I have to go to her... That US asked for Maa in exchange for Ajabde-Subhagyawati and Sagar... We have to go to save them...Where is the damn exit?

BD: Calm down Pratap - tell me what else you remember?

Pratap: I don't understand Bade Daata - we have to go now. The family needs us

BD: You went after them Pratap - you knocked out TotaMal as well and then you ran after US because you heard the cries...See

Pratap felt like he was watching a movie in which he was the star as events of the earlier time from Ajabde's kidnapping flowed in front of them and they all came to a halt with his head on her lap and Ajabde begging him to wake up -trying hard to stop the bleeding

Pratap: He hit me from behind that coward. I will not leave him

The screen showed US getting himself beaten black and blue by RG and the boys while JB was huddled over someone and Sagar had joined Ajabde who was trying desperately to wake her husband. A sudden pain gripped Ajabde who let out a pain clutching her abdomen - everyone stared at the expecting mother who was trying very hard to calm her baby but it was of no avail - she was experiencing labour pains

Bade Daata placed his hand on Pratap's shoulder - go back to them now son because your work is not yet done. They need you - Ajabde needs you now more than ever

Pratap: Bade Daata (he looked at him as realisation dawned on him) you won't come with me? They need you as well -I need you

BD: Who said that I won't come? But now is not the right time you see there is one thing I need to do before I return so go now and don't let him win Pratap. My blessings are always with you

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24jasrotiadishaSwarSrushtiAnnei123realraul2307deepu90rinallGigliNatasha_1234sita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

Natasha_1234 IF-Dazzler
Natasha_1234
Natasha_1234

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Amazing! I love how your stories take turns...udai Singh is a pathetic little coward! And ajabde in labour pains...looking forward to the cute little baby AS...
Update soon
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Garima di!HugHugGood to see you after a long time.Big smile
And the update was amazing!ClapClapFabulous!Star
So,US shot bade daata and hit pratap hard on his head.I think that talk was a talk between their souls.So,RG and the boys beat US up!AngryClapWink
And ajabde is in pain now!ShockedUnhappyI hope that ajab,bade daata and pratap are fine!Cry

Edited by crazy-for-praja - 19 June 2015 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_1234twilightlover29

Go to top