Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Congrats for clearing the exam Garima🥳

Beautiful Ending😳
I will miss this story😭

Thanks Nonie...aww don't be sad there will be more stories to read
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm speechless Garu. ... damn there aren't the right emojis to describe what I'm feeling right now. ... 
How will I ever be able to thank you. ... I've read all the stories you've written and truth be told, I felt a strange but warm attachment with this one and would always look forward to the updates. ... I know every story has to end. ... But this one has left tears in my eyes with it's conclusion. ... 

I'm not that good with words and right now I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I'm afraid I won't be able to express myself properly. ... but I know you've already understood what I'm trying to say. ... 

This story, it's characters, their portrayal, all the twists and turns and the togetherness of the family will always remain close to my heart. ... 

Thank you once again for sharing with us something so beautiful and allowing us to be a part of this journey. ...

Eagerly awaiting your next story ...

Congratulations on the completion of your course! 

Love you lots, 

Rinal 
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari jaana I understand - I know its a lot of work to be done but do take care of yourself and hope you enjoy the new updates😊

i will hun😳 how are you doing? how is your course going and did that AC repair guy fix your AC?

the last part was awesome👏 the way you descrbed little Sagar was great... the hospital situation was just right and the scene of BD whispering in Ajab's ears was beautiful⭐️

i know i haven't been posting long comments but girl you are a star⭐️ you know i still haven't managed to start that story i had messaged you about... so please would love to read something along those lines from you... (if i can be so bold to make a request for next story😳😛) 

hun na besharam😆 ek story khatam hi hui ki nai ki farmaish bhi kar di 😉
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing ending .loved it .
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Amazing ending .loved it 

Thanks 😊
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

I'm speechless Garu. ... damn there aren't the right emojis to describe what I'm feeling right now. ... 

How will I ever be able to thank you. ... I've read all the stories you've written and truth be told, I felt a strange but warm attachment with this one and would always look forward to the updates. ... I know every story has to end. ... But this one has left tears in my eyes with it's conclusion. ... 

I'm not that good with words and right now I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I'm afraid I won't be able to express myself properly. ... but I know you've already understood what I'm trying to say. ... 

This story, it's characters, their portrayal, all the twists and turns and the togetherness of the family will always remain close to my heart. ... 

Thank you once again for sharing with us something so beautiful and allowing us to be a part of this journey. ...

Eagerly awaiting your next story ...

Congratulations on the completion of your course! 

Love you lots, 

Rinal 

Rinall yaara 🤗
I understand what you want to convey and am so ghumbled that my story was able to connect to you in such a way. Every story I write comes from within me and it is actually like a pregnancy and when I post the last update it means that delivery has happened but it's your and everybody else's comments that make it a successful one. I started with Lost Faith and Mistakes and Love was my 12th story it was also my longest and the one through which many changes took place in my personal life do this one was pretty special to me too 
 And see as the story ended I was able to successfully complete my course too
So thank you for being there throughout this journey and encouraging me always
Love you loads ❤️

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

res😛

unress

well nothing much to say about this part.. it was just perfect ending..🥳
loved the names - Amar and Amrita..😳
& sagar as usual adorable...

I'm speechless right now.. coz your stories for me are like family.. now i'm feeling as if i'm parting away from my family..😭

from pratap and ajabde's love to sagar's mischieves(which i loved a lot) from Uday singhs evill plans to phool's useless tantrums.. from jaiwanta's emotions to bade dajiraj's guidance.. from hardship to lighter moments of the whole family.. and not to gorget the epic judgement of evil Uday from his own child.. the tension in hospital (which became songara residence) to the 3 good news which felt like a achivememt.. and finally the happy ending like hum saath saath hai..😆 the way you made the characters portray is just so enchanting... hmm i'm gonna miss those moments wen i used to cheer pratap to beat US black and blue,, wen i ised to drool over new built chemistry of JB and RG And ROFL over chakri and his gangs enjoying BD scolding pratap on cctv with popcorns..😆 soubo kicking chakri out of the room...😛 and those steamy praja moments..☺️☺️ its like every character spelled its magic on me..😊 (abhi toh bohot hai.. but i dont want to bore you with my silly dramatic comments..😛)kyuki agar mein bolne shuru kardiya na.. toh usse rukhne mein thoda time lagega.. 😛

but finally all's well that ends well.. hope you comeup with another interesting story soon... well i'm not hoping but you MUST come up a new story.. !!

You must be thinking "arre yeh ladki speechless bolke itna lamba comment dekhe gayi"😛 but seriously mera koi intension nahi tha tumhe bore karne ki..😉 but last thing i have to say.. " You are great jahapana.."

tumhe aur tumhare stories ka koi bhu mukabala nahi kar sakta..

as for sagar ajabde is his pretty.. for me you are my pretty.. lots of kisses and hugs for my eklouti bholi gudiya..

PS - iss sab mein i forgot to congratulate you..😛 although you know ki mere wishes toh humesha aapke saath rehta hai...but phir bhi kehne se khushi double ho jaati hai..i'm soo happy for you dida..*dhath..! ab rulayegi kya pagli* (these days i'm becoming more filmy..aise aise bhaari bharkam dialogurs yaad aarahe hai mujhe..😆) Congratulations on clearing CELTA..!! i hope you achieve more & more & more... (sorry again i cant control my bak bak mouth..😔🤣)Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry double post hogaya tha..😃Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaww...!!! Such a lovely ending!!...Thank you for such a beautiful story😊