Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Garima diii this was sooo beautiful. I mean i was hooked to the whole story and it went zooom zoom like a roller coaster and at the ending, a phew what a ride! This story was magical just like a thriller film with happy ending. Truly a marvellous collection. And congratulations for clearing the exam am soo happy for you😊

Thanks Aayu baby

Am so happy that you enjoyed it😊
Originally posted by: swara98

Congo for for completing your course 🥳 and waiting for your next story 😛 give a sneak peek na is it the demon saga I have unressed my post 😊

Thanks Swara
Demon Saga is not the next story as it will come during my summer break from 3rd July onwards - want to post regular updates for that one

Yup saw your post and responded to it
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved sagar, loved amar, loved everybody...so everyone got what they deserved!!!
Sad that this story got over but congrats on making your biggest story and one of my favourites too!!
Make more such stories forever! Love this!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow di! 🤗What an update.👏It was superb,mind blowing,spectacular,out of the world.This was the best ending to it.👏
Loved the names amar and amrita.😳😃And jalal started to fall for jodha! Well no surprises there.😳😆
I really loved this story of your di and i wish that you always keep writing more like this.😃
Love you loads di❤️🤗 and congrats for completing your course!🥳
Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Awesome update...loved sagar, loved amar, loved everybody...so everyone got what they deserved!!!
Sad that this story got over but congrats on making your biggest story and one of my favourites too!!
Make more such stories forever! Love this!

Thanks Natasha😊
am so happy that you enjoyed the story so much re

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Wow di! 🤗What an update.👏It was superb,mind blowing,spectacular,out of the world.This was the best ending to it.👏

Loved the names amar and amrita.😳😃And jalal started to fall for jodha! Well no surprises there.😳😆
I really loved this story of your di and i wish that you always keep writing more like this.😃
Love you loads di❤️🤗 and congrats for completing your course!🥳

Ramya thank you 😊
Am so happy that you enjoyed the story
Love you too
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for clearing the exam Garima🥳
Beautiful Ending😳
I will miss this story😭
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

res*😛

Un ress kar jaldi jaldi😛
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Ramya my firstie
Thank you so much re
I'm a fan of your works too Ramya - I love how you write about the secindary characters of the show and give them a story of their own. Though am sad ki in your story woh Praja waali mein symbol of love you made DB good - uss bhootni ko bhootni rakhti na...next time se please because I cannot stand her being this good - khaana theek se digest nahi hota mera😆

working on the next update

Thank you so much di!🤗You are making me all☺️
But wait a minute-there was no db in symbol of love!😲Only vb was there in the story!😕
Lekin,i will always keep bhootni bhootni only,ok?😛😉
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Thank you so much di!🤗You are making me all☺️
But wait a minute-there was no db in symbol of love!😲Only vb was there in the story!😕
Lekin,i will always keep bhootni bhootni only,ok?😛😉

Ramya you had a story with Praja where DB changed her behaviour towards them and loved Amar Singh...I thought that was Symbol of love -maybe I mistook VB for DB but am happy ki you'll show DB as vamp and VB will remain chuhiya😛