Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

iss baar bhi bach gaya bewada....But agli baar isski acche se band bajana..haan haan.. he got the best punches but mera mann abhi bhara nahi na..πŸ˜›I hate him soo much.. wait wait.. this time i'm not gonna be angry on anyone.. i'am so bholi bhali & so sweet,, u know..

and moreover why fear when pratap is there..TaDa..!!!πŸ˜›

Uday Singh - ab tera kya hoga kekde.."ha ha ha ha... duniya ki rakhshak aachuka hai.. PRATAP.. PRATAP..!! ye hai ye,, hai ye,,ye hai.. PRATAP..!!!" kaisan laga humra songwa??!🀣

i'm sitting in home along with my plaster so πŸ˜”

anyone wanna ride..??(i think i'm going too crazy.. sorry for troubling u ) Update sooon.. love u loads dida..!!

baccha my sweet baccha it's so good to see your posts re mera din ban jaata hai
Baccha if you are getting bored then meri story update karna - last time Ajabde bechaari stab ho gayi thi wahin par scene ruka pada hai - usko rescue bhi toh karwaπŸ˜›

baccha you are sweet and bholi bhaali tabhi toh sirf 2-3 bag full of mirchi khilaaye tune apne tutors ko πŸ˜† waise woh waapis aaye ya bhaag khade huye?

No drive par jaana baccha it's the rainy season  and phir se slip kar gayi toh lene ke dene padh jaayenge so sit at home write my story and read my story and saath mein eat pakora or bhutta or have soup mere liye😳😳
yahan toh garmi baras rahi hai😭

Love you loads
Originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— kaisi ho dear ??

Amazing update !! πŸ₯³πŸ‘ 

I was close to screaming with joy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like "Yes ! Yes ! One more...Beat that monster black and blue " πŸ˜‘😑

And I was hoping the guys would finally kill him...but what the hell yar...Pratap decided to let him go πŸ˜²πŸ˜΅ No no...I understand what Pratap's feeling and I agree that he hates US so much that he doesn't want to sully his hands with his blood ... but he should've taken a more practical decision than suddenly rooting for him to be tried in court in all fairness... I mean Pratap knows what kind of diabolical person US is and it's definitely a mistake to spare his life...
Ya ya I know ki story mein ab sab kuch happy happy hoga... so US will obviously die πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but still...
And I think the gun was fired by someone else... Maybe by either JM or SS or Dhaman Singh... After all US ne un sabki bhi life kharaab ki hai πŸ˜‘😑🀒

Coming to the topic of parentage and upbrining, I wrote that 'cause my mumma witnessed something similar with one of her relatives... I mean us uncle ke 2 sons the... 1 biological and the other had been adopted... unka toh biological son bhi awaara nikla and he and his wife used to love their adopted child immensely... use padhaaya, likhaaya, acche morals diye... But as soon as the adopted son started working and became all independent , he simply abandoned his foster parents πŸ€’ it was so sad man... uncle was shattered beyond repair 

As for your job... haan re... bacchon ko handle karna matlab... i cannot even imagine handling my 2 nieces... and tum toh classes ful of baccha log sambhaal rahi ho ...hats off to you !πŸ‘

Baarish yahaan thursday evening se hone lagi thi... and friday ko toh it rained non-stop through the day... har jagah paani bhar gaya and several areas reported load shedding also  humaare ghar mein light chali gayi friday 5.30 am ko and returned at 1 am on saturday🀒 vo bhi, after making close to 20 calls to the electricity dept πŸ€’ kya karein yar... na common public kuch samajhti hai na hi municipality ke log kuch samajhte hain...

Hey wahaan Ramadan mein saare shops and establishments evening mein open hote honge na πŸ˜•... I hope ki garmi jaldi kahatm ho jaaye πŸ₯±

Maggi ka toh kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha... That brand has been around for God knows how many years...main toh bachpan se maggi noodles ko dekhti aa rahi hu... how is it that suddenly someone has found lead content in the noodles ?? itne saal se so rahe the kya ? Kumbhkaran kahin ke πŸ˜‘🀒

Arre baap re !😲 itna mat khaao ki weight 10-20 kilos se badh jaaye πŸ˜† baadme lose karne mein badi problem hoti hai re πŸ˜­ personal experience hai mera 

Rinal yaara I'm sos orry for such a delayed response yaar but the weather and work dono ne aisa trap kiya mujhe ki what to say - ghar aake I would go to bed straight and kuch nahi...aaj kaafi time ke baad I'm up at this time

@red: Sab logon ko zor ka jhatka mila next update when the shooter was revealed. When I started writing this fic and US waala path came I was 100% sure ki Pratap won't kill him because Pratap bears scars that he still fights and for him killing US would be an easy way out. Pratap wanted him to suffer and pay for all the misdeeds he had done. US is diabolical true but he trapped himself bad as you will find in the upcoming updates I will post (working on them)

@dark red: You know even I got this idea of showing such a bad side of adopted children (which can be seen in real life) by a friend's story only in her side the child refused to study as he claimed ki after his adopted parents die sab kuch uska hoga after all he was their only son. They had a daughter after adopting him and his parents were heart broken to see such a side of him
You know many of adoption cases actually have a good end but when you hear such a negative side to it people wonder about blood and upbringing

@blue: Yaara I tell you teaching is a tough job but teaching Grades 1, 2 and 3 is the toughest job - class mein enter kiya nahi ki complains ki baarish shurru ho jaati hai. Abhi as they are evaluating me so I have not being assigned any class teacher duty but in September if I stay in the same school then I might get class teacher responsibilities as well. Abhi I have not decided whether I want to stay there or not as I might do another Masters and this time in counselling to strengthen my academic qualifications but nothing has been confirmed.

Chal I will add more to the later comments
Love
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome Chapter Garima πŸ˜Š

Thanks Nonie
Originally posted by: rinall

😲 X infinity πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

I couldn't believe what I read,  so I had to read the update twice to understand what really happened πŸ˜†

This was totally unexpected yar ! I'm a fan of your twists and turns πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You totally took me and I guess everyone else here by surprise πŸ‘πŸΌ nobody would've expected such a drastic step from Sagar πŸ˜² It felt like I was watching some kind of blockbuster thriller movie πŸ˜ƒ

You're simply awesome Garima! !!!!! ⭐️I hope you never stop writing πŸ˜³

Right now, I'm experiencing a myriad range of emotions. ... I'm shocked,  happy,  sad and excited. ... 

Shocked 'cause of what happened in the last chapter 

Happy 'cause everything's going to be fine now in the story 

Sad 'cause this story is going to end now 

Excited for your new story 

Rinal yaara
Am so happy that you like the twists and turns of the story.  The moment Sagar entered the story I knew he was the one - Sagar is a child and many of the elders believed that because he is so little he would forget everything that happened but that is not the case with children. They never forget the people who hurt them instead they suppress their emotions until the day it all explodes around them. Sagar suffered under US but no one knows the entire extent - he shot US to save the person who became a saviour to him - his dada bhai. The bond he shares with Pratap is that of a child with a father as he found safe haven under him.

@blue: Your words make me go all ☺️😳☺️😳 now you can understand my state I'm just happy that my stories can help everyone forget the saas-bahu drama they are serving us on teh historical show

I know this story is about to come to an end and there are 4 others in pre-production stage already excluding one shots and two shots I have written earlierπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: swara98

OMG !!!!!! 😲 I m shocked I thought it might be SS JM or dhaman singh who will kill US I didn't expect it to be sagar but seriously nice job πŸ‘ now I m waiting for amar's entry πŸ₯³

Swara how are you dear?
I'm so sorry for responding late to your comment but was really exhausted
Thank you😊
Originally posted by: sidyali4

Garima this update was awesome amazing lovely... and wat not
I was waiting for a praja conversation
BTW @apeksham the word that u used for US chachundra was so cool
Garima keep uprating

Thank you so much 😊

Un ress soon baby😊
Originally posted by: pari0706

oh dear all three of them? Garima please help them

Pari jaana how are you?
your wish is my command😊
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

This was awesome! just awesome!πŸ‘Wow !such a long update filled with so many emotions.πŸ˜ƒ

Everything was just superb! I have become a fan of yours di!😊😳
Ok.i hope everything goes well with bd,ajab and subho.😊Update soon as i really can't wait to read the next part.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
PS-I'm first!πŸ˜‰

Ramya my firstie
Thank you so much re
I'm a fan of your works too Ramya - I love how you write about the secindary characters of the show and give them a story of their own. Though am sad ki in your story woh Praja waali mein symbol of love you made DB good - uss bhootni ko bhootni rakhti na...next time se please because I cannot stand her being this good - khaana theek se digest nahi hota meraπŸ˜†

working on the next update

Un ress soon