Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys so today is the last final assessment where I'm supposed to give a one hour of presentation and my topic is Crime and Punishment - I so wish I could use my story but I can't...Anyways as I took a break from my studies I thought of giving you all a small present for being so patient and kind with me. Please pray for me so that I do well today and here's the next chapter for you all

Chapter 83

Uday Singh had been waiting for this moment - for his son to turn up and see how he had failed yet again in protecting his mother.

US: Pratap you are late. See Jaiwanta you did not teach my son the importance of time. This calls for a punishment

Pratap: Don't you dare call me your son. I'm nothing like you

US raised the belt to hit JB but Pratap caught it and snatched it out of his hands. Pratap then hit US on his arm making him feel the agony that they had felt when they were trapped under his roof. He hit him again making him tumble and fall while he was beating the man who gave him so much pain Bade Daata entered the room as well - he went straight to JB and covered her by his coat. RG came in with the others - the boys surrounded JB and helped her up when Sagar ran to her- Mumma he called her but she didn't respond. Seeing her condition all the boys felt rage burning their veins but Sagar hugged JB tight calling her non-stop when suddenly JB's hand fell on Sagar's wound making him wince and tears sprang into his eyes. His tears and wince was enough to bring JB back after all she considered him her own child. She called his name and then kissed his wound and hugged him tight

Pratap was punching the man who destroyed his childhood allowing his taunts to over-rule his sane decision making capability

US: Look at you now Pratap -look at yourself you are exactly like me. You are enjoying this as much as I did

Pratap: I'm enjoying beating you Uday Singh - you will pay for all the misdeeds you have committed

SS and JM brought in some emergency medical aides for the people. JM was bandaging Ajabde who refused to sit still.

Ajabde: Please let me go. I need to be with my husband

JM: I'm sorry but we can't you know it's dangerous out there

Ajabde: I said let me go!!! (she snapped)

On the other hand Pratap kept on hitting every inch of Uday Singh black and blue but US was no less he was bidding his time- as soon as Pratap kicked him hard making him fall near the corner US picked up a steel rod and hit Pratap hard on the shoulder making him fall on the ground. Pratap stunned by the sudden attack tried getting up but US had gotten an upper hand. RG and the others tried to step in but Bade Daata stopped them

BD: It's his battle no one will step in until I say so. Then he kept his eyes on Pratap and in his thoughts he said: Fight him Pratap prove it to him that you are no longer helpless. Everyone is here with you today and today you will win

Ajabde could feel it in her heart that her husband was hurt. There was a nagging feeling that refused to stay down making her worry so when she saw JM busy with tying an unconscious Tota she walked towards the room where her husband was facing his demons.

Dhaman Singh walked swiftly towards the construction site after all he had to make US confess of his crime - US had to confess that he killed his Krishna and when he would do that then DS would have his revenge by killing him in the same exact manner like he had killed his Krishna

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the best for all your updates...I think this was the most awaited update! And it was just brilliant
I love love love udai Singh getting beaten up by pratap...he still dares to instigate him further! I just want a nice slap from jaiwanta also...let's see how US gets killed...
Also to add..sagar..even in that one scene was amazing...I can picture him and it's cute...I feel sorry for him...but he's in good hands now...
I'll be waiting for the next update so update as soon as you get time
Once again all the best! 😊
Im first ⭐️ 🥳 Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Garima di!🤗Wow you finally updated.😃So,the climax is here and pratap is beating US black and blue.😡Usko chodna mat di,itna marna that he starts crying in agony.And update soon..😛😉
And all the best for your presentation!👍🏼

I'm also having counselling this week.I had to go to delhi today but i didn't go.😛😆I'm going to ahmedabad this saturday for counselling.😃

Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Garima di!🤗Wow you finally updated.😃So,the climax is here and pratap is beating US black and blue.😡Usko chodna mat di,itna marna that he starts crying in agony.And update soon..😛😉

And all the best for your presentation!👍🏼

I'm also having counselling this week.I had to go to delhi today but i didn't go.😛😆I'm going to ahmedabad this saturday for counselling.😃

All the best! And ya! Don't forget to tell us how it went ok? Best of luck and a lot of good wishes
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the best Garima...u'll do ur best (ye tho pta hi h) 
Ur updates r truely interestng..sorry could nt cmmnt on ur previous updates ..
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best wishes for ur presentation !!!!! 😊
Lovely update!! Plzzz update asap 😛
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garu you updated
nice update US isko toh mein chhodna maat usko garu
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garu best of luck for the presentation I know you'll rock it
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Garima 😊
All the best for your presentation 👍🏼
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yoou are backkk and back with a bang... loved how Pratap faught and Ajab felt that Prtap was hurt.