Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know its late and I kept you waiting so sorry about that but I was thinking ki main aaj dinner mein kya loon after all its friday and I can have something from outside and maine abhi tak decide nahio kiya so am gonna go to decide my dinner tab tak enjoy the update

Chapter 79

Jaiwanta moved towards the place where her ex-husband was keeping her family hostage. She knew his plans after all she had been married to that monster for a long time and knew the way his mind worked - he wanted to see her in pain by causing Pratap pain. She had never seen Pratap so angry and he was not alone each and every one had fire in their eyes as Uday Singh kept his demands- for her to go to him all alone and in return he would release the girls and Sagar without a scratch though they did not believe a word he said. She was going in all prepped - Som had placed two trackers, one camera that had Bluetooth so they could see and hear everything that would take place between them. Bade Daata wanted her to use the front way as he was sure US would want his prize to come to him openly and while she would occupy US Pratap and the others would use the secret passage way to reach the destination. Som had hacked into the system and was controlling all security feed and frequencies which US might have been using.

Uday Singh saw his wife walking towards the building and a sneer graced his face as he thought "now I'll tell you what happens when you try to escape from me Jaiwanta. You and Pratap will pay the price of going against me."  He looked at his hostages who were huddled in a corner his daughter-in-law - well expecting daughter-in-law had blood on her face from the slap he had given her while that Sagar was still knocked out cold because of the hard kick. The other was making sure that the other two were alright from the looks of it she was a doctor- a new idea propped up he would kill the other two and keep the doctor for himself so that his wounds can be easily tended to when the need arose

The three hostages sat huddled together in a corner studying Uday Singh's features clearly. Ajabde held her baby bump by one and had her other hand on Sagar who was placed in her lap trying to form a physical shield around her and even Subho was doing the same with her bump. She prayed for her husband to come quickly because she didn't know if she would be able to thwart US in his evil intentions. She wanted to go home and just curl in her bed with her husband where everything was so warm and safe. And she knew that her husband was coming for all of them and when he comes face to face with Uday Singh then there was no way US would survive the encounter

US: she's here and that too in time. Now let's welcome her shall we

Girls looked at the screen US pointed which showed JB moving towards them. Her face was devoid of all emotions but there was a steel resolve in her eyes as she took each step -no longer was she scared rather she was ready to face her past

The building was a cement structure standing in the middle of empty plot near the hotel apparently the hotel was making an exclusive new wing which would be like a retreat for people trying to get away from all the hustle-bustle of everyday life and also a centre for spa, meditation and other body treatment services. Uday Singh was waiting for her on the fourth floor that was recently built - the floor was a huge empty place except for the rods, bricks and other construction material. There were not barriers near the windows and on the ground again steel rods along with cement and rocks were piled up. US had brought his personal stuff as well - a custom made belt with a snake like buckle, his revolver, sharp artificial nail gloves, a medical kit and his ring - that was given to him ages back as a gift by Uma Devi - the ring was pure gold and had a snake curled up around something. The ring was quite effective when slapping or using hands in a beating. Suddenly footsteps sounded near making them all look up- Uday Singh had a huge smile on his face as he spoke, I told you that you will come back to me Jaiwanta and now look at you standing right in front of me

JB: I'm here for my family and you just happen to be a coward who uses pregnant women and small children to get your own way

Uday Singh unable to bear the back answer did the one thing that came naturally to him - he slapped her hard making blood appear out of her lips.

The narrow passage was dimly lit as the group of boys made their way to the construction site. Pratap, RG, Chakri, Hakim, Akbar along with Kalyan Singh, Surtan Singh and Jagmal were going to the site while the rest of them stayed behind to make arrangements for authorities and medical assistance. Unaware that Bade Daata had left the hotel and was on his way to the site using another passage way - an old one he had used way back in time when the RG hotel was his property.

Chapter 80

Dheer Bai had seen her cousin Uma Devi at the party with the man of her nightmares. She knew UD was having an affair but never thought that the man would turn out to be US. She followed her after hearing bits of her phone conversation -

UD: Alright so he has the women that means he will blackmail Pratap for ransom money and also have his fun on the side. But as JB is involved you never know. My flight is already booked and am about to leave from here. No he's not coming with me and I don't want him to come. I'm leaving for a fresh start with that businessman and US will only cause troubles besides this time he won't survive after all he did take Pratap's pregnant wife as hostage and demanded for his mother Jaiwanta. Listen am going to go now and will see you at the airport later

Dheer Bai was stunned on hearing about Uday Singh's dirty plan and she knew she had to do something to help the women he had trapped. She walked quickly towards the security room to inform them about UD when she collided with Dhaman Singh

DS: apologies ma'am

DB: I want to meet the man in-charge of security please

DS: Why Ma'am is there any issue?

DB: Who are you?

DS: Trust me ma'am I'm one of the security officials in disguise

DB: Ajabde Songara has been taken hostage and Uma Devi knows all about it. She's leaving for the airport as she intends to fly out of here today itself

Dhaman Singh understood the dirty trick US had played but where was he hiding them?

DB: Do something

DS: Yes...yes I mean come with me Ma'am. He took her to the security room and asked for Rawatji.

Rawatji was arranging back up forces when he was called on and he saw DB and DS.

DB met Rawatji and gave him all the info while DS quickly scanned the room and saw the construction building on the screen with his so called target (Subho) and the others on the screen. Before anyone could realise he had turned back and walked towards his enemy.

The gang was already in the passage way when US slapped JB at the building making them run towards their destination. Pratap was barely suppressing his rage when a hand fell on his shoulder- it was RG

RG: Save it for him Pratap. Save all of your anger for him and when he comes in front of you then unleash your fury

As they were walking they found an ornament on the floor it was a brooch -butterfly shaped in monochrome and as light fell on it a rainbow of colours shone brightly.

Chakri: Subho was wearing this on her dress. I pinned it up

Hakim: That means we are in the right direction

Akbar: We are - points at the floor again where a white tiny object was lying

Hakim: Is this what I think it is?

Akbar: Hmmm

SS: What is that thing?

JM: It's someone's tooth!!!

RG: Not someone - TotaMal's tooth to be exact

Pratap: My wife delivers a strong punch (smiles)

Bade Daata walked all by himself in a passage way that lit itself, as he walked the only sound that came was from his shoes. Each and every step he took was taking him closer to his personal hell. Memories of his married life came floating around him - he saw his wife smiling as they discovered her pregnancy, the tears that streamed down her face as they lost their child and then went through a series of miscarriages. His wife's sad face as she sat all by herself in the nursery crying her heart out for her lost children and then Uday Singh came into their lives. His wife spent the first six months being so cautious over the infant that he was worried about her health both mental and physical. But as Uday grew up she started to relax - she loved him and taught him all the good things but he couldn't understand where they went wrong in their parenting?

Maybe he found out the truth his inner voice reasoned - Bade Daata had gone to a lot of trouble to hide Uday's identity - for the entire world he was his son but in reality he was an abandoned child he had found in a dumpster. His wife had given birth to a still born child and as she was in recovery he knew that she would not survive the death of this child - he had gone out trying to look for answers when he heard cries of a baby coming from nearby. On searching he had found a new born draped in a cotton sheet left on the dumpster. He had rushed the baby to the hospital where the doctors checked him up and kept him for observation. As his wife opened her eyes beseeching her husband to tell her about their child he did the one thing that came to his mind at the time - he brought the baby he had found and gave it to his wife as their child. Uday she called him while cradling him in her arms. He will bring light into our lives she had said but that was not the case because he had brought only darkness and misery with him. Bade Daata apologised to his wife again in his heart for lying to her but today all lies would end - today Uday Singh would meet his end. His hand went to the gun he had placed in his trousers and then taking a deep breath he walked on

Chapter 81

Jaiwanta was not scared of him anymore he realised as he took in her defiant eyes. He held her by the chin ordering her to bow her eyes but she did not so he slapped her again- harder. JB looked at him with contempt written on her face

JB: You can hit me as much as you like but you will not win. Not today

US picked up his belt and then went towards Ajabde and Subho who were holding Sagar in their arms. As he raised his hand to get to Sagar he was pushed back - he fell hard on the ground. Looking up he saw JB standing in front of them looking all furious

JB: Don't you even dare to come near them Uday Singh because I'm not weal anymore and I'm not scared. If you try to hurt my family then I will do the same to you

US: Look at you being all protective but you cannot protect them - you couldn't protect Pratap from me now- remember all the times he had to bear the punishments because you were weak and you still are weal Jaiwanta and the only difference is that this time instead of your son it will be your daughter-in-law and would be grandson who will get punished

JB stood her ground when all of a sudden something hit her from behind

Ajabde: Maa!!!!

It was TotaMal - he had gained consciousness and stood with a wooden log in his hand. He then turned towards Ajabde who stared him straight into his eyes

TM: I had enough from you- you irritating woman and now you will see what happens when you push a man too far

Ajabde moved Sagar behind her along with Subho. She put on a brave face but in reality she was scared for her baby.

Tota looked at her and then his eyes met US who nodded his head and within moments he punched Ajabde hard on the face. All she did was hold her baby bump in her arms and tried to not to fall but the punch was a hard one. A bruise formed on her face but she did not let Tota get the satisfaction

Ajabde: That's all you've got. I can punch harder than that even Sagar punches harder than that. Besides you know the strength behind my punches after all you have been on the receiving end of them now Tota Mal - how many times did you faint because of them?

TM got all red with embarrassment in being reminded of his defeat at hands of a pregnant lady which only increased his rage and he again moved forward towards Ajabde but this time as he raised his hand and Ajabde ducked her head to cover herself and her baby a loud thump sounded

Ajabde raised her head to see Pratap holding TM's hand by the whip kept there and in one go he twisted it around making him scream in agony. The whip had tiny sharp thorns all over meant to cut the skin of the person and as Pratap twisted it the thorns embedded themselves in Tota's skin and caused him a great deal of pain.

Others rushed to help the three - Chakri helped Subho, Hakim went to Sagar while Akbar went to Pratap and took over Tota Mal's treatment while SS and JM looked for US and RG started looking for JB. Pratap rushed to his wife who hugged him tight hiding her bruise from him but he already knew of it. He kissed it helping her to stand when Kalyan informed them that back up was on its way. Suddenly a scream ran out which sent shivers down everyone's spine -it was JB begging US to stop. Pratap's nightmares returned in full force as he recalled his mother's screams from before while he was a child unable to help her but not today - today he was not helpless and in one go he ran after the sounds.

The sounds increased in volume and as he entered the room on the far corner he screamed: MAA!!!!

US had taken an unconscious JB to a new room to have his way with her - the room still in construction had a screen that projected moments of their married life which he had recorded - JB beaten up black and blue, tears streaming down her face while he beat the hell out of her and some had Pratap. He roughly placed her in the corner and folded his shirt - throwing a bottle of water on her face he said: Welcome to hell Jaiwanta

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update garu US now I m feeling like entering the ff and myself beating him ๐Ÿ˜ก
BTW I m first ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by swara98 - 8 years ago
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š Tota deserved a nice beating from Pratap ๐Ÿ˜ก
Waiting for US to be punished ๐Ÿ˜ก 
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Gripping update. Glad the girls and Sagar are safe. Now Uday Singh is about to meet his end. 

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!!! loved it to the core๐Ÿ‘
And iss US ka toh itna bura haal karna ki swayam yamraj bhi sharma jaaye, how dare he do all that to JB and the girls and sagar๐Ÿ˜ก

And awaiting some good action now 

And also ab ek ache family reunion ka wait hae you know like hum saath saath hae...

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gripping update. Glad the girls and Sagar are safe. Now Uday Singh is about to meet his end. 

Thank you

Originally posted by: Annei123

Lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š Tota deserved a nice beating from Pratap ๐Ÿ˜ก

Waiting for US to be punished ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Thanks

Originally posted by: swara98

Great update garu US now I m feeling like entering the ff and myself beating him ๐Ÿ˜ก
BTW I m first ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Swara yes you are my firstie!!!

Well its time US got a good beating don't you think? Maybe the next update will have it๐Ÿ˜‰
and you can enter my stories anytime you want๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Awesome update!!!!! loved it to the core๐Ÿ‘

And iss US ka toh itna bura haal karna ki swayam yamraj bhi sharma jaaye, how dare he do all that to JB and the girls and sagar๐Ÿ˜ก

And awaiting some good action now 

And also ab ek ache family reunion ka wait hae you know like hum saath saath hae...

Thanks Aayu baby
Congratulations on you awesome score in SSC. I'm proud of your achievement re

Action will start from the next update
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates! I loved them...Udai Singh is one hell of a monster! He's gonna get a bad beating from his son, adoptive father(I don't like to say father as he doesn't deserve him) and also his ex wife's to be husband...im just waiting for that chapter in which he gets beaten black and blue...
How dare he hit jaiwanta...feels great to see her standing up for her loved ones...and he actually got a projector set up with all that in it ๐Ÿ˜ก
Update soon