Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

yeppie...!! i'm first this time..!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

hey bhagwan.. as i read the 1st part i recalled chenai express dialogue.. where he says " jab mobile phone nahi hota tha toh sab logon ki no. yaad rehti thi aur ab mobile phone aagya hai toh kisi ki phone no. yaad hi nahi rehta.."🀣🀣 these two girls cant even remmeber their husband cell no. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Atleast our honey drip sagar is far better from them.. kuch no. dabaya toh pratu ko call lag gaya..πŸ˜›

yeh log kya kar rahe hai.. yaar?,, waha bechara pratu itna tension mein hai.. and these two girls !!uff i tell u.. i was rofling while reading these lines - "Ajabde: Accha when you come bring me something to eat. You know I want jalebi with rabri and those gulab jamuns too
Subho: get me samosa Chakri"
🀣🀣

this UDAY SINGH..!! 🀬
Dida..aap na ek kaam karo..aapke paas jo bhi detergents hai,, sabko le aao,, aaj toh mein iski aisi dhulayi karungi na... ki usse uski pardaadi yaad aajayegi.. saala..😑
Plzzz. yaar dida, atleast agli chapter mein toh uski pitaai dikhado..πŸ˜”
do continue soon.

Baccha is back with my fav kind of comments and yup you are my firstie

@blue: baccha Ajabde and Subho are pregnant upar se Ajab ne Tota ke tote udda diye toh bhai bhook toh lagegi na waise bhi they did not realise the extent of danger they are in until US entered the scene
I saw Chennai Express and un logon ne mera dialogue copy kiya tha I tell youπŸ˜›
Sagar has been learning all these things with JB, RG, Pratap , Bade Daata and others so usko numbers yaad the

@red: US ke liye saare detergent kam hain re - uski dhulaayi hogi but next to next update mein- promise
Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Awesome update! Phone number bhool gayi 🀣 and sagar is so cutee!! Samosa and gulab jamun and rabri! Wow πŸ˜›
I just hate udai singh...a slap and kick! What does he think of himself 😑
Threatening pratap of harming his mom or wife is gonna make him pay badly... 😈
Ab aur pittaai karvana uski... 😑
I'm looking forward to next update...update soon 😊

Thanks Natasha
US ki dhulaayi ka time nazdeek aa gaya hai that's true and his end will be a befitting one for sure
Arey writing those my mouth was watering and yahan par yeh sab itne tasty nahi milte jitne India mein milte hain so maine apne characters ke through yeh sab demand rakh di

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey di!πŸ€— I'm really sorry for the late reply.Actually i didn't realise that it was updated!πŸ˜›
Well the first part reminded me of chennai express where srk said that all the nos. had disappeared from the range of his head or something like that.🀣 And sagar is soo cute and adorable.He dialled something and immediately the call went to pratap!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And even in this situation ajab and subho are demanding gulab jamuns and samosas!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And US,i feel like killing him...😑😑.How dare he talk to ajab like that.Make sure di that he doesn't escape alive from pratap's hands.😈
And BTW,mera ff update ho gaya hai toh pls chech it..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??

You have your presentation today na ?? all the best sweety pie ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I know you're completely immersed in studies and job and story updates But here's the bright side, your classes are gonna get over next week...ab sirf 1 aur presentation and few assignments are remaining  (hopefully πŸ˜•)...Uske baad classes se you'll be free 
So just hold it together jaana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hum sab hain na tumhaare saath πŸ˜³

Coming to the story... What a fabulous update yar ! πŸ‘
Call it the tragedy of technological advancement  pehle sab ko sab kuch yaad rehta tha,dates-phone numbers...par ab we have all become completely dependent on our phones and tablets and what not  Technology may have brought the world closer yet everyone seems torn apart from one another  Okay, enough of my patronizing bhaashan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved that scene where the ladies claim to not remember the phone no.s of their respective husbandsπŸ˜† and when I read how smartly Sagar took that idiot Tota's phone and dialled Pratap's no. , I was like - Aaj kal ke bacche, baap re baap πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And more than anything, I absolutely loved how Ajab's acting so cool and taking the whole situation so casually...Ajab-Pratap convo was so endearing !  and I was laughing when Subho said "Samosa leke aana" πŸ€£πŸ€£

US !! πŸ˜‘😑 Garuu, tell me you're gonna make him suffer...torture him in the worst way possible ! πŸ˜‘ Jee to karta hai ki apne haath se uska gala daba du πŸ˜‘😑

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— am good re bas apni classes ke khatam hone ka intezaar hai mujhe
so my classes end on the 20th and internship ends on the 2nd uske baad summer vacations πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ - so here summer vacations are from July till August covering the worst of summers as well as the holy month of Ramadan and I can't wait for it to start because then I would be able to write all day long😳 I know you and everyone here on the forums have been so supportive and encouraging that's why I have been able to tackle so much re

@ brownish red: You are so correct when talking of technology matlab agar technology nahi hoti then we wouldn't have met on this forum and itne acche friends bante hum sab and on the other side agar koi mujhse mere papa ya mummy ka contact number pooche toh bina phone ke kaam nahi chalta mera😳😳😳 seriously hum saath hokar bhi juda hain

Ajabde-Subho well they are preggers upar se Ajab ne boxing ki thi na thodu der pehle due to which Tota ke tote udd gaye bas isiliye they can be forgiven for the mistake. Sagar has been learning new things under the new family he has been given so he's pretty clever there
Samose, jalebi with rabri and gulab jamun well mera mann kar raha tha khaane ka so socha ki apne characters ko hi khila doon because yahan par we don't get good samosas and stuff

@red: US - uske ke liye jo plan kiya hai I hope everyone likes it and agrees to it

Chal will go to work on the update now
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

awesome chapter GarimaπŸ˜ƒ

I hope that udai Singh does not harm them πŸ₯±

Thanks Nonie
Originally posted by: coderlady

Loved Ajabde punching out the doctor, especially when he turns out to be working for Uday Singh. The food requests by the girls are making me hungry.

Shakti to Shakira, priceless. The roadside bhutta, how I remember them. We just grill them here ourselves. Luckily, there is plenty of good corn here for a couple of months.
Congratulations on getting the internship. You will get valueable experience.

Hey

Thank you so much...yeah those food requests had my mouth watering as well

There are so many memories I have of the rainy season and whenever it rains here (during Jan-Feb) I'm reminded of the old times. Even we would grill them at home but here you can get the frozen ones as the other ones here are different than the ones back in India

Originally posted by: sam622

gr8 update dear...

Thanks
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiii Garu πŸ€—
US ki to pitaai honi chahiye πŸ˜‘😑i hate him πŸ˜‘Phool number bhool gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved that πŸ˜†and sagar is cute😳liked him...enjoyed reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nandinisharma6 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swara98

Awesome update garu πŸ‘

Thanks Swara waise how are you doing girl?
Originally posted by: Nandini6

Hiii Garu πŸ€—

US ki to pitaai honi chahiye πŸ˜‘😑i hate him πŸ˜‘Phool number bhool gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved that πŸ˜†and sagar is cute😳liked him...enjoyed reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hii Nandu πŸ€—

US ki khoob dhulaayi hogi promise
Phool ka toh mooh is all band now
Sagar is adorable I know - everyone loves him
Thanks re and thank you for the awesome new game 😊😊