Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ApekshaM

PHOOL..!! how dare is she to do this act..!!! i hope pratap will reach at time and rescue the ladies & sagar

and kya chaata mara hai tota ko.. "tota ke tote udd gaye.."uff.. anyways continue soon...πŸ˜‰

Baccha is getting back in her form haan - good to seem something so similar to the old comments you used to do warna beecha mein toh bas one line kar chodd deti thi mujhe

Arey ab Pratap hero hai toh rescue toh karega hi but even Ajabde is no less re
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!! πŸ€—Kaisi ho ?? 
Today's Swara's birthday πŸ₯³...I have made a birthday thread for her...Wish karna mat bhoolna πŸ˜³

You know, I had to read the last update twice to understand what really happened πŸ˜† I was sooo sure that US was behind the kidnapping πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

This Totamal to is totally useless πŸ˜‘ Kidnapping bhi theek se nahi kar paaya 
Loved how Ajabde punched Tota ! πŸ‘
Hope the ladies and Sagar get out of there soon ! 

Rinal my yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
am so exhausted yaar iss padhai and work ne toh band baja rakha hai mera I'm so tired and kal presentation hai - yaani I will be fully dead by the time I come home re😭
I just want the weekend to begin taaki I can sleep in late😳😳

US is still behind the kidnapping yaara but uska role thoda cover mein hai abhi ke liye
Totamal is TotaMal - I'm not sure if you noticed but maine Tota ka name change kar diya - show mein he was Toran but in my story I chose to go with TotaπŸ˜†

Will wish Swara and ek surprise gift bhi aa raha haiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sita_rama

Awesome update .update soon

Thanks
wah u have justified ajabs character truely awsome...
here's the update...gotta go as am running for my class now. Will see you all later

Chapter 78

Sagar looked at his two companions who were giving each other incredulous looks. He had stayed back long enough to remove Tota's mobile from his pocket and as he showed it the ladies had showered kisses and praises on him except that now both of them were looking at the mobile like it was an alien device

Subho: what do you mean you don't remember?

Ajabde: It means that I don't recall the number

Subho: You don't recall your husband's mobile number

Ajabde shook her head while Subho added

Subho: That is bad because even I don't remember Chakri's number - he got a new one because he detested the old mobile network he was using. There data plans are expensive and not at all good he said

Ajabde: What do we do now?

Subho: looks like we are stuck in this construction building for the time being

Sagar walked up taking the phone he dialled a number and handed it back to Ajabde who gave him a smile as she heard the bell ring on the other side

At the hotel Kalyan Singh had managed to intercept Phool before she went and Pratap was interrogating her at the moment when they all heard a cell go off but no one paid attention as they were busy looking at the interrogation

In a separate room

Pratap: I'm not going to ask politely again Phool so tell me where have they taken her?

Phool: I'm telling you that I don't know (she sobbed)

Chakrapani: We have video evidence that puts you in the same place of abduction at the time it took place Phool so I would consider the possibility that if you don't co-operate then you are looking at a good amount of time in the prison cell

Phool: all I was asked to do was to take a white pouch to TotaMal and hand it over. Once I did that they would tell me the place where Gauhar is being kept

Pratap: I don't care about Gauhar. His anger takes the best of him and he pushes the glass of water kept on the table with such force that it hits the wall and shatters scaring the already scared receptionist

Chakri: Baujiraj!!!

Chakri: Phool we don't have the patience so start speaking

Phool: I only wanted to get Gauhar out of Uday Singh's house when I found him along with Uma Devi and TotaMal. They promised that if I sneaked into the party and gave them all the details for the upcoming contracts then they would tell me where Gauhar was being kept. So I went to the office and got everything in a USB drive. The white pouch hat was given to me contains the details and in return Tota sent me a message with the address for Gauhar's whereabouts

Pratap walked out without a word while Kalyan Singh went inside - Rawatji placed his hand on his shoulder and gave him some strength. When the cell rang again and Pratap picked it up

Pratap: Hello?

Ajabde: How much time do you take to answer your cell?

Pratap: Ajab!!!! Where are you? Are you okay? Is everyone fine? Just tell me the place I'm coming for you

He turns the speaker phone on as everyone had gathered around him as soon as they heard Ajab

Ajabde: We are fine stuck in some sort of construction building. You know there is a secret gateway from the ladies washroom to this place.

Pratap: Just stay there and we are coming

Ajab: As if I have the energy to move. I'm exhausted

Sagar: Because you hit the bad guy

Ajab: That I did

Akbar: Bhabijaan?

Ajabde: I told you I saw that doctor in the room na it was him. So he was irritating me and I was so tired plus this dress is now irritating me as I can't move properly, my shoes also hurt and he called me fat and ugly!!! So I punched him and he fell like a log I tell you

Everyone let out smiles when she exclaimed: Look there's a door there maybe we should check it out. We might find some help there

Pratap: Ajabde (he had a warning in his voice)

Ajabde: Accha when you come bring me something to eat. You know I want jalebi with rabri and those gulab jamuns too

Subho: get me samosa Chakri

They opened the door and suddenly a new voice floated in through the speakers

Hello Ajabde looks like you found your way to me and you brought company as well

Ajabde: Uday Singh

Everyone gets tensed as Uday Singh voice comes on the phone

US: If you wish to see them alive then send Jaiwanta here - she comes alone or I will make sure that your wife and unborn child die the most painful death anyone can ever receive

Ajabde: Maa don't do it

A slap resounded followed by a kick - Subho screamed Ajabde!!! Sagar!!!

US: I told you I don't like people who interfere in my business. Jaiwanta you know what to do. I'll be here waiting.

yeppie...!! i'm first this time..!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

hey bhagwan.. as i read the 1st part i recalled chenai express dialogue.. where he says " jab mobile phone nahi hota tha toh sab logon ki no. yaad rehti thi aur ab mobile phone aagya hai toh kisi ki phone no. yaad hi nahi rehta.."🀣🀣 these two girls cant even remmeber their husband cell no. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Atleast our honey drip sagar is far better from them.. kuch no. dabaya toh pratu ko call lag gaya..πŸ˜›

yeh log kya kar rahe hai.. yaar?,, waha bechara pratu itna tension mein hai.. and these two girls !!uff i tell u.. i was rofling while reading these lines - "Ajabde: Accha when you come bring me something to eat. You know I want jalebi with rabri and those gulab jamuns too
Subho: get me samosa Chakri"🀣🀣

this UDAY SINGH..!! 🀬
Dida..aap na ek kaam karo..aapke paas jo bhi detergents hai,, sabko le aao,, aaj toh mein iski aisi dhulayi karungi na... ki usse uski pardaadi yaad aajayegi.. saala..😑
Plzzz. yaar dida, atleast agli chapter mein toh uski pitaai dikhado..πŸ˜”
do continue soon..Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
Awesome update! Phone number bhool gayi 🀣 and sagar is so cutee!! Samosa and gulab jamun and rabri! Wow πŸ˜›
I just hate udai singh...a slap and kick! What does he think of himself 😑
Threatening pratap of harming his mom or wife is gonna make him pay badly... 😈
Ab aur pittaai karvana uski... 😑
I'm looking forward to next update...update soon 😊
Garuuu !!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
You have your presentation today na ?? all the best sweety pie ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I know you're completely immersed in studies and job and story updates But here's the bright side, your classes are gonna get over next week...ab sirf 1 aur presentation and few assignments are remaining  (hopefully πŸ˜•)...Uske baad classes se you'll be free 
So just hold it together jaana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hum sab hain na tumhaare saath πŸ˜³

Coming to the story... What a fabulous update yar ! πŸ‘
Call it the tragedy of technological advancement  pehle sab ko sab kuch yaad rehta tha,dates-phone numbers...par ab we have all become completely dependent on our phones and tablets and what not  Technology may have brought the world closer yet everyone seems torn apart from one another  Okay, enough of my patronizing bhaashan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved that scene where the ladies claim to not remember the phone no.s of their respective husbandsπŸ˜† and when I read how smartly Sagar took that idiot Tota's phone and dialled Pratap's no. , I was like - Aaj kal ke bacche, baap re baap πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And more than anything, I absolutely loved how Ajab's acting so cool and taking the whole situation so casually...Ajab-Pratap convo was so endearing !  and I was laughing when Subho said "Samosa leke aana" πŸ€£πŸ€£

US !! πŸ˜‘😑 Garuu, tell me you're gonna make him suffer...torture him in the worst way possible ! πŸ˜‘ Jee to karta hai ki apne haath se uska gala daba du πŸ˜‘😑
awesome chapter GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
I hope that udai Singh does not harm them πŸ₯±
Loved Ajabde punching out the doctor, especially when he turns out to be working for Uday Singh. The food requests by the girls are making me hungry.

Shakti to Shakira, priceless. The roadside bhutta, how I remember them. We just grill them here ourselves. Luckily, there is plenty of good corn here for a couple of months.
Congratulations on getting the internship. You will get valueable experience.