Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 73

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update! How dare US try to dance with JB.I loved how GR stood up for her.πŸ‘
So that tota was trying to harm ajab.😑 And this new dhaman singh is really good and cautious.πŸ‘
So US succeeded in kidnapping ajab,bhago and sagar.😑😑 This time i'm sure that pratap won't leave him alive.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dida! loved the way RG replied to US... uski bolti band kar di... And the three get abducted... Pratap ab nahi chodega US ko... loved Ajab's dialogue the papa lion one ... update soon dida.
sam622 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whttt really kidnapped wow pratap will be very angry and also chakri and others ...njoyed reading...
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Arre it rained only for 2 hours yesterday re  aur aaj to suraj devta humpe kuch extra meherbaan ho gaye hain πŸ˜­ ab to I'll eat chowpatty ka bhutta only when it rains properly πŸ˜ƒ

What are you saying ?? πŸ˜² 50 degrees ?? πŸ˜² that's awful re πŸ€’ please stay well hydrated...πŸ˜ƒ take care of your health πŸ˜Š

coming to the story...fabulous update ! πŸ‘
the event has finally begun loved how JB-RG tackled that moron US πŸ‘ I felt like dancing after reading that chapter 

And how did this happen ?? πŸ˜² despite turning the hotel into a fortress and all the security measures, how did that scoundrel US manage to get them kidnapped ?? πŸ˜²
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poeple1234

amazing update dida! loved the way RG replied to US... uski bolti band kar di... And the three get abducted... Pratap ab nahi chodega US ko... loved Ajab's dialogue the papa lion one ... update soon dida.

Thanks Vibha

Hope your studies are going well and am eagerly waiting for the Wednesday update😊
This content was originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Awesome update! How dare US try to dance with JB.I loved how GR stood up for her.πŸ‘

So that tota was trying to harm ajab.😑 And this new dhaman singh is really good and cautious.πŸ‘
So US succeeded in kidnapping ajab,bhago and sagar.😑😑 This time i'm sure that pratap won't leave him alive.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

Ramya Thanks re
Pratapp is gonna go all rambo+terminator+Chulbul pandey+ghajini on them😳
This content was originally posted by: sam622

whttt really kidnapped wow pratap will be very angry and also chakri and others ...njoyed reading..

😊
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—How are you dear ??

Arre it rained only for 2 hours yesterday re  aur aaj to suraj devta humpe kuch extra meherbaan ho gaye hain πŸ˜­ ab to I'll eat chowpatty ka bhutta only when it rains properly πŸ˜ƒ

What are you saying ?? πŸ˜² 50 degrees ?? πŸ˜² that's awful re πŸ€’ please stay well hydrated...πŸ˜ƒ take care of your health πŸ˜Š

coming to the story...fabulous update ! πŸ‘
the event has finally begun loved how JB-RG tackled that moron US πŸ‘ I felt like dancing after reading that chapter 

And how did this happen ?? πŸ˜² despite turning the hotel into a fortress and all the security measures, how did that scoundrel US manage to get them kidnapped ?? πŸ˜²

Rinal yaara πŸ€—
am good re bas aaj kal zara work and studies ke beech chakki ki tarah piss rahi hoon but all's good
Baarish hui woh bhi sirf 2 hours ke liye that sucks and haan post baarish agar suraj devta meherbaan ho jaayein toh woh chip chip waali garmi haaye that sucks more re
Yahan toh the weather rises drastically in the afternoon time re and kyunki classes are in different buildings and agar same building mein hain to different floors toh poori exercise ho jaati hai and AC kitna bhi cool kyun na kar raha ho garmi toh lagni hi hai
I am taking good care re - yahan toh we have two breaks - ek short break and ek lunch break - dono time class mein hi rehna hota hai and baccha party ke saath khaana kha sakte hain - I generally have a juice in the short break and fruits and nuts for the long one😳😳

Glad you enjoyed the update - The thing is US is a very seasoned villain and he has his own tricks which he is employing but the question here is whether US kidnapped them or did someone else? πŸ˜‰
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dida...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved how GR showed US his right place..πŸ₯³ and that Tota.. i just hate him 😑
akbar as always i love with him.. (i always be in love with my younger version - vishal😳) & wats this.??!ajab,soubo & sagar has been kidnapped??😲 uss US ki chatney bana dena .😑 update soon.. cant wait to see what happens next..
This content was originally posted by: ApekshaM

awesome update dida...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved how GR showed US his right place..πŸ₯³ and that Tota.. i just hate him 😑
akbar as always i love with him.. (i always be in love with my younger version - vishal😳) & wats this.??!ajab,soubo & sagar has been kidnapped??😲 uss US ki chatney bana dena .😑 update soon.. cant wait to see what happens next..

Thanks my baccha
Will do
waise ek baat bata I remember ki aaj I will get an update toh bhai kahan hai mera update?
Aayu baby is also missing from forum
Please mere liye ek update kar do na😳😳😳