Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update. All r ready to fight in the battle. Everything s under control until now . Dhaman singh entered into the hotel to take revenge against US. Superb Shakti and vikram addressed  jb as mamisaπŸ‘ . Looking forward for the next update. Edited by sita_rama - 8 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari0706

Lovely. Let's see what happens to us

Thanks
Originally posted by: sam622

nice dear i want us to be beaten by pratap...waiting for next..

Thanks
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update. All r ready to fight in the battle. Everything s under control until now . Dhaman singh entered into the hotel to take revenge against US. Superb Shakti and vikram addressed  jb as mamisaπŸ‘ . Looking forward for the next update.

Thanks
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rinal yaara am good re πŸ€—
yup busy times have begun for meπŸ˜† I promis eto take care of my health yaara -mummy hai na  dhyaan rakhne ke liyeπŸ˜‰
Thanks am so glad that you enjoyed the updates
@red:  True re I was sure of one thing that in one of my stories I wanted to show the good side of these two characters as they have been so abused by us because of their roles in the show and am happy that everyone is enjoying this character change, waise show mein bhootni is so reformed but I'm telling you ki daal mein kuch kaala hai 😳

@blue: haan re even I was shocked when I typed Chapter 74 re - shock mein aa gayi main khud aa gayi. It is one of my longest stories till dateπŸ˜ƒ

@red-- Daal mein kaala nahi, puri daal hi kaali hai  it won't be long before she goes back to her vicious self πŸ€’
waise, nandu ke game mein full on band baj raha hai DB ka πŸ€£ 2 din mein the game has reached 21 pages yar ! Itni activity forum mein pehle na dekhi maine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@blue--- I don't know about longest, but this story is definitely your "bestest" so far ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Of all the stories you've written, Broken Angel was no.1 on my list...But now, looks like this one's going to displace Broken Angel from that spot ! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mere jaise logo ke liye index diya karo na Garu😳😭
Originally posted by: dsm123

Mere jaise logo ke liye index diya karo na Garu😳😭

Sorry Dhanu yaar jab summer vacations padengi na then I will work on the index kyunki mujhe khud abhi time nahi mil pa raha to make one as am a bit busy nowadays
Originally posted by: rinall

@red-- Daal mein kaala nahi, puri daal hi kaali hai  it won't be long before she goes back to her vicious self πŸ€’
waise, nandu ke game mein full on band baj raha hai DB ka πŸ€£ 2 din mein the game has reached 21 pages yar ! Itni activity forum mein pehle na dekhi maine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@blue--- I don't know about longest, but this story is definitely your "bestest" so far ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Of all the stories you've written, Broken Angel was no.1 on my list...But now, looks like this one's going to displace Broken Angel from that spot ! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@reddish purple: Woh toh hai yaara I mean hats off to Nandu who comes up with such brilliant games re and this one is taking teh forum by stormπŸ˜†

@Blue: Awww Thank you so much yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—
Here's the update folks - Action updates will start from tomorrow evening as am going to be in school from 7:30 till 3:30. Till then enjoy

Chapter 74

CHARITY BALL

The sky was twinkling with millions of stars that had come out for the night to shine on the much awaited event of the community. The charity ball was an annual event that took place to help raise money for the lower strata of the society and it was the only event that was able to generate enough money to keep the orphanages, shelters and NGOs afloat. Most of the prominent members were the elders who followed the old code of conduct which stated that the strong protected the weak and the leader looked after their people. For them all the businessmen of the society had an obligation to provide for the people who were not able to make it on their own especially women and children. Bade Daata was one of the main benefactors seeing as his wife had come up with the idea for the fund raiser - the auction. For the auction every invitee was supposed to offer something of their personal treasure so that the others may bid on it in order to raise the funds - his wife had donated so many of their things that he had lost count - she would go to shelters and get stuff made by the residents and then bring them as offerings which would then get bid to the maximum and the money then went to the shelter to make sure that the programs running for handicrafts and arts remained a viable option. This time as RG-JB were going to be attending the event as a couple they needed to donate something for a price and he was proud of RG of putting in a 10day full expense paid trip to one of the most iconic RG hotels as an item. He himself was donating the painting of Maharana Sangram Singh as an item. He had purchased it long back with the warrior dress to keep the artefact in the community and he knew it would generate a lot of money as it was one of the priced pieces - the warrior dress was a revered item that was never to be put for auction. It was their ancestral heritage. Pratap well not Pratap but it was Ajabde who had brought up artwork from an orphanage for the auction. Bade Daata all dressed up stood in a corner with a drink in his hand as he saw people enter the ball room old acquaintances smiled at him to which he responded back with a nod but it was Rawatji's signal that made him alert as a few seconds later Uday Singh strode in with Uma Devi as his date for the charity ball

Uday Singh was searching for his ex-wife when his eyes fell on his father who stood in a corner his personality making it difficult for him to be ignored but before he could take a step the family arrived for the event

Raghvendra entered with a glowing Jaiwanta Bai while it was the small boy who held hands with RG following them came in Pratap in a black suit like RG except he was not wearing a tie along with him was his heavily pregnant wife who was glowing in the one shoulder baby pink evening gown that highlighted her pregnancy as well features. Her long tresses were left curled and pulled on one side allowing the back-cut of the dress to be seen. Wearing her husband's gift from Maldives (remember the mangal sutra) and the family heirloom pearl drop ear-rings she was gathering attention from the crowd. Chakrapani and Subhagyawati were also accompanying their friends along with them Sajja Bai came in with her two sons and all of them proceeded to greet Bade Daata who stood protectively near JB and Ajabde while the boys formed a half circle around them clearly sending out a message to US - Don't even think about creating a scene because we won't shy away from destroying you

It was not only these guys who stood protectively near the family they were joined by Som, Maan, Veeni, Hakim and Akbar along with Bairam Khan and Rawatji who had come along with his wife. The family sent out a strong message to everyone gathered at the event and seeing them all stand united made US so mad that he turned and went to the bar after all he would only be able to carry out his plan once he was ready and he needed to make sure that TotaMal was in his place.

Dhaman Singh took the tray filled with starters handed over to him and walked to the ball room - the place where his enemy awaited him; the man responsible for the death of his light- his Krishna.

TotaMal hide the body of the server after changing into his clothes as he took his place in the busy kitchen of the hotel. No one had noticed the disappearance of the server who had been called out on the pretence of being required by the staff leaders. TotaMal checked the syringe in his inner pocket and picked up the tray filled with drinks and went to join his boss at the ball room.

DheerBai was standing in a corner with her back to JB smiling at her son who looked uneasy in the suit but as he saw his mother smile at him he gave her a grateful smile in return. DB had created a persona of being a greedy woman to hide her pain and scars but as Surtan Singh joined them both the men vowed to make sure that the person responsible for the scars would be punished.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Plan is in progress and finally the big day is here.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Its good to see US in anger and i hope he pays for his sins.Waiting for all the action di..update soon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
BTW,i'm first.😊
Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago