Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 67

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—how are you dear ??

Congrats on getting the internship !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—mera admission result will be out next week...i'll let you know when it happens !πŸ˜ƒ

Fabulous,mind-blowing updates yar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘kya twists hain ! πŸ˜²
WTH !! That idiot Tota is working for US !! πŸ˜‘
US's chauvinistic rambling just made my blood boil !! πŸ˜‘ How dare he utter all that crap ! πŸ€’
I just cannot wait for the main event πŸ˜ƒ

Rinall yaara πŸ€— am good re 
How are you??
All the best for the results I know you will get good marks and admission into your favourite college 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Annei123

Waiting for the next update😊

😊
hey guys so how is everyone doing? I hope everyone is well. So I started my internship and now am going to be juggling between classes and work so I pray you guys be a little patient with me - I will try to be as regular as I can be in my updates but as my classes are near uts end we are having final submissions and presentations that carry alot of weight in terms of marks so I will be paying extra attention there but that does not mean you won't get any updates -you will get them but they might take a little time

Thank you for understanding

Chalo time for your update

Chapter 72

CHARITY BALL DAY (MORNING)

THE RG hotel's grand ball room was being decked up for the A-list event that was taking place later in the evening from the seating arrangements to the floral dcor everything was being checked meticulously by the leaders and staff. In the very same hotel the majestic suite was being occupied by Som, Maan, Veeni, Kalyan Singh and Rawatji who were re-checking all the security feed and organising the security features for the evening. Surtan Singh and Jagmal were going to be with Kalyan Singh throughout the evening as per the plan and when US would confess all his crimes then they would have a chat with him in the prison cell.

Bade Daata sat in his study looking at a picture that was taken years ago when he was as young as Pratap. Those good old days made him remember his wife all the more after all she was the one who suffered the most with him -from his struggles to establish himself to having a child that lived long enough for both of them to cherish. He moved his fingers on the picture - it was of his wife glowing as she held a baby boy in her arms who was smiling back at her- totally lost in the moment they didn't realise when he had snapped the picture. He kept it with him all these years even after his wife's demise and his son's horrifying sins came to light. His wife had been shattered to see her son turn out a monster many moments had been spent lamenting and wondering on their own flaws and their parenting but never could they come with an answer and so when a young scared Pratap and Jaiwanta came to live with them his wife made sure to devote herself in bringing light in those pained eyes. She had tears when Pratap hugged her for the first time and every time he won an award he would run to her and give the award to her and hug her. Now if only she could see him as he was on the verge of becoming a father himself she would have been so proud. A soft breeze blew in through the windows caressing his face, "I know you are watching over them my love just make sure to keep them safe today as each and every one of us will face the monster that has haunted us for our entire life"

Pratap, Chakri, Akbar, Hakim and Bairam Khan were at the Songara office going through the list of people that were going to be there at the grand ball room later in the evening - all the guests, staff, and security even the cleaners names were on the list. Khetu ran into his office and blurted - there has been a sudden replacement for one of the cleaners. Without stopping she continued, one of the cleaners for the men's washroom has been changed and a replacement has been put into effect

Pratap: When did this change take place?

Khetu: Last night sir

Pratap: Were anyone of the core team informed about this?

Khetu: No sir the Staff leader thought that it was a minor matter that could be resolved at their level

Chakri: Alright has a background check done on the new arrival

Khetu: Yes sir and it has come back clean

Chakri looked down at the list: What's the name again?

Khetu: Dhaman Singh. He has replaced Alim Khan

Here's the next one as well

Chapter 73

CHARITY BALL DAY (Late -Morning around 10:00)

DheerBai got off the phone after booking herself an appointment at the parlour. She was accompanying her son to the charity ball even that was taking place at the RG hotel that night. Her son had come with the invite and in clear terms told her that she was to be his date for the event

JM: Maa only a lucky few have got the invite from the company and I received it from Bairam Khan Sir

Dheer gave him a do I know him look to which her son responded

JM: Bairam Khan is the like a father figure to our boss Mr Akbar and when he handed me the invite it means that my hard work paid off I'm being noticed by the higher ups

Dheer was so happy for her son and she decided to get pampered for the day well she didn't decide per say but her son did who got her a spa booking as well along with a small shopping trip. The only thing he didn't do was the parlour because he didn't know which one his mother visited so that was left to her. She was a very happy woman indeed her son was growing up to be a responsible and mature young man and her happiness increased tenfold when she found out that her son had already made the payments for all the things she was about to do that day

Shakti and Vikram were angry at their Mamasa for not letting them help for the security which resulted in a very silent morning. Sajja took in the silent faces of her sons and her brother - they appeared to be having a staring competition or a silent conversation she couldn't make it out -she had given up long back when her husband was still alive and he would always tell her, "let them figure it out on their own". As she stood up to leave the boys alone her brother commanded them,

RG: Both of you are in-charge of the safety for the ladies - your mother, Jaiwanta Baiji, Ajabde and Subhagyawati and let's not forget Sagar. You will stick close to them any unknown person approaches them be the barrier then. Only family is allowed to be near them at all times especially Ajabde and Subhagyawati

Sajja: Dada Bhai is it that dangerous?

RG: We have info that the girls might be targeted to blackmail Pratap and the others

Shakti: What about Mamisa?

RG was stunned to hear Shakti address JB as Mamisa but he responded: She will be there with Bade Daata I believe

Vikram: Don't worry Mamasa we won't let you down. We will carry out our duties faithfully

Bade Daata's house

BD's house was the centre for all activity everyone buzzed around like busy bees. Ajabde, Subhagyawati and Sagar were enjoying fruits while they got a manicure and pedicure done in the living room while JB looked at the dresses for the evening - all dresses were prepped and ready to go. They all would be getting ready at the hotel itself as it was the safest place considering it was being turned into a fort. As she came down to the living room after sending off the dresses with Rann Singh she saw Sagar taking turns in talking to the babies making both the girls smile at his adorable antics. Sagar was so tuned to JB that she never had to announce her presence to him he would automatically know about it- he ran straight to her raising his tiny arms that carried a little more fat now as he was being fed and brought up in a healthy environment

Sagar: Baby

JB: you spoke to the babies my little man

Sagar nodded his head and then requested to be out down after getting his kiss and ran off to play. JB joined the girls as they all enjoyed some fruits

VILLAINS CAMP

Uday Singh had been up since morning prepping up - he had shaved, taken a bath, got his best suit ready for the evening and was going through his plan- he would enter the RG hotel with Uma Devi as his date and make sure to visit his wife and son also his daughter-in-law and would be grandchild while TotaMal will enter as a worker at the hotel and make sure to isolate Ajabde after all she was going to be the key in bringing Pratap and other's to bow down in front of him and once he has taken everything from them he would kill Ajabde right in front of Pratap's eyes and he would be too helpless to do a thing

Tota wanted revenge for the humiliating he suffered at Ajabde's hands so he had his own agenda which matched US in the sense that Ajabde would be dead but Tota wanted her to suffer before that so kept the injections in his special pouch after all he would make her feel the pain

Uma Devi had already managed her escape route for all intents and purposes she would be leaving the country for good in the evening as she was  not a fool like her husband who in his egoistical self, went on to make blunders after blunders which resulted in him being in the prison. No Uma Devi was a smart one and she would rather enjoy her remaining life in the lap of luxury somewhere else than rot in prison

poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I'm first after so many days dida! 
It is unfolding like a thriller movie. ( preparing myself for action)
Finally we are going to see action...Yay!!! Update soon dida.
This content was originally posted by: poeple1234

Hey I'm first after so many days dida! 

It is unfolding like a thriller movie. ( preparing myself for action)
Finally we are going to see action...Yay!!! Update soon dida.

Hey Vibha 
Yup you are my firstie for the day πŸ˜Š
Next couple of chapters will need some work so probably in the evening I will update them
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Lots of suspense and mystery...I'm looking forward to the next update! ❀️
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update!πŸ‘ Everything is going according to the plan and i hope US gets beaten up black and blue.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Suspense is increasing di..update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapters Garima😊
I hope that US will be exposed soonπŸ˜ƒ
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting loving it