Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update...thank god ajabdes ok 😉
Update soon
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Great update di though it was a filter I thoroughly loved it 👏 Waiting for the final ball 😃 and I'm first after a long time 😛

We needed a filter as the action is about to go down do all players need to take their places 
Yup firstie after long
Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Nice update...thank god ajabdes ok 😉
Update soon

Thanks Natasha 
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just read the last two updates! Nice ones! 👏Good to see ajabde fit and fine.😃Waiting for the climax...😛
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad that Ajab is fine. So you've included SS and JM too! Waiting for the ball. Best of luck for your interview dida.
Originally posted by: poeple1234

Glad that Ajab is fine. So you've included SS and JM too! Waiting for the ball. Best of luck for your interview dida.

Thanks Vibha😊
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Just read the last two updates! Nice ones! 👏Good to see ajabde fit and fine.😃Waiting for the climax...😛

Thanks Ramya
Thank you all for the wishes,I got the internship😃 In order to celebrate it with you all am giving you an extra long update and now am off for my Uni and will come back later..Enjoy

Chapter 71

TWO Days to Charity Ball Event

Pratap sat in the living room of his palatial residence reading the newspaper as the doorbell rang and in came an army of people carrying trolleys filled with evening gowns and dresses. His wife just requested them to place them in a room and then she occupied herself with the magazine she was reading. Pratap stared at the rows of dresses-sparkling, glittery, black, blue, red and green when his eyes fell on one dress that was hanging in midst of royal blue and dark black dress his hands caressed the soft material of the gown as he mentally pictured his wife in the dress. He took it out as he called out for his wife who saw the dress in his hands and was like

Ajabde: I don't think that dress will suit you Pratap

Pratap shook his head as he smiled: It's for you

Ajabde stared at her husband giving him what do you mean look?

Pratap: Try it out - he pushed the dress in her unwilling hands

Ajabde was reluctant: I don't think this will look good on me I mean look at me I'm size of a cow and I have stretch marks all over and...

Pratap looked at her: Wear it now and I don't want any excuses

Ajabde gave up as she knew it was useless fighting her husband on such matters. She went to change but as she didn't come out after 30mins Pratap went in the room only to find his wife sitting in the dress in front of her vanity tears streaming down her beautiful face. As he stood behind her he understood the problem

Ajabde: I told you this dress in not meant for me (sobs)

Pratap helped her get up and then moving her hair to one side he slowly zipped the dress and then caressed her bare shoulders as he nuzzled on her neck

Pratap: This is perfect - you look ravishing in it

Ajabde looks at him incredulously

Pratap: holding her belly - this is our baby not fat and these marks are proof that you are carrying my child- our miracle. As far as I'm concerned you are the most gorgeous woman in the universe- see my heart skipped a beat when I saw you besides after blue I think I'll love this colour on you making his wife blush. HE kissed her nose - your blush makes you more appealing you know

Ajabde: Stop it

The bell rang again breaking up their moment and walked in the guys all carrying serious faces. Breaking free of their grip was Sagar who ran for Ajabde who took him to the kitchen to get a snack. Without wasting any other moment Som began

The flash drive had pictures of Bhabisa and Subhagyawati Bhabisa some were solo images while others had them together. There are images of the school, hospital, your homes and Songara office along with blue prints as well

They all stared at the laughter coming in from the kitchen

Pratap: What else?

Som: Sagar and his mother's images were also there and I found out Gauhar Jaan's pics as well

Pratap stared at him hard while Som looked away

Pratap: Som what are you not telling me?

Som refused to answer and even the others remained silent- their silence was his answer

Hakim: We need to go through the security details again now that Jagmal and Surtan Singh are also joining us

They all diverted their minds to the security checks

ONE DAY BEFORE

The room was pitch dark as the man sat on his comfortable rocking chair enjoying the slow movement as he held his glass filled with hard liquor. The movement made the liquor move while in the background the television was on - a special episode on Jaiwanta Bai and Raghvendra's engagement and their public outings was being discussed. The man's eyes hardened at the sight of her with another man - it was not the man he had a problem with rather it was her smile- those eyes were sparkling with hope looking for a future - a future he had ruined but that old man managed to raise hope in those eyes that were always scared and held pain. Not only that the brat had found his way to them and was enjoying his childhood. As another one of the images lit up the screen the man threw his glass down in such a force that it shattered on impact with glass shards scattering all over

A man rushed in to find his boss in a bad mood

Man: Boss you alright?

Boss: No you idiot I'm not- how dare she try to have a normal life that too with another man when her husband is alive? She needs to be taught a good lesson one she won't ever forget

Man gulped a lump down his throat

Boss: Get my suit ready after all Uday Singh needs to attend the Charity ball and meet his wife's husband to be and also my beloved sons Pratap and Sagar

Man: I don't understand it why are you mad?  Because Jaiwanta Bai is marrying Raghvendra or Sagar is with them.. I mean they will carry the scars you gave them for the rest of their lives and on top of it you have pictures of your daughter-in-law

Uday Singh got up and placed his hand on the man's shoulder gripping it hard making him feel the pain: I'm Uday Singh and they are my family not anyone else's. She is not allowed to move on because I'm the man of the house. I don't expect you to understand after all you are not a man now because if you were then you wouldn't have got yourself beaten up by a woman who happens to be pregnant and well into her second trimester now Tota?

Tota looked as frustration filled his veins as he heard the taunts by Uday Singh

Tota: I will have my revenge against her

US: No you will do as I say and I will have my revenge against Pratap - he will fail like he did earlier - that time he couldn't save his mother and now his wife and unborn child will face the consequences
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update!👏 And congrats di,you got the internship!🥳
Loved the amazing praja moment.❤️ And US,i hate you!!😡Isse kya kissi ki khushi dekhi nahi jati?😡So,tota is working under US.😲Good,now he will also get punished.😆
BTW,i have regained my firstie throne.😃😉
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Garima😃
Congrats for the internship👏
I hate Udai Singh😡

Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago