Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That AC guy had it coming ... no fault of yours ... probably some other customer who had the similar issue... 
and lets hope the guy is not reading this or he won't drink anything lol

and Go our super hero (umm is it heroine? nah i like Hero) beat that guy 
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Hilarious! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ajabde is supercool in her hormones imbalanced mode ⭐️
Maza aa gaya yaar πŸ‘
Uss tota ke toh tote udd gaye πŸ˜†
And what ajabde went unconscious 😲
Btw don't tell me you're a chat fan since I am a die hard one πŸ˜‰
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

That AC guy had it coming ... no fault of yours ... probably some other customer who had the similar issue... 

and lets hope the guy is not reading this or he won't drink anything lol

and Go our super hero (umm is it heroine? nah i like Hero) beat that guy 

Pari
@bold: that's what I'm sad about - I wanted to be the reason for it but glad I'm not otherwise I would be sitting at the station trying to work my way out of it - probably I would plead insanity due to weatherπŸ˜†

Yup we'll go with super hero

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Great update! Hilarious! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ajabde is supercool in her hormones imbalanced mode ⭐️
Maza aa gaya yaar πŸ‘
Uss tota ke toh tote udd gaye πŸ˜†
And what ajabde went unconscious 😲
Btw don't tell me you're a chat fan since I am a die hard one πŸ˜‰

Thanks Aayu baby
I'm a chaat fan re - love it and miss it badly here in UAE
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Phool s fired. Ajab again slapped tormal in police station. 

Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update. Phool s fired. Ajab again slapped tormal in police station. 

Thanks 
poeple1234 thumbnail
Dhamakedaar update dida⭐️! I'm some day Ajab will become the queen of boxing rings. It's the second time Tota behosh ho gaya... pata nahi uski itni himmat kaise hui lautne ki after Pratap threatened him😲...
What has happened to Ajab? Cliffhanger pe chod diya...update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: poeple1234

Dhamakedaar update dida⭐️! I'm some day Ajab will become the queen of boxing rings. It's the second time Tota behosh ho gaya... pata nahi uski itni himmat kaise hui lautne ki after Pratap threatened him😲...

What has happened to Ajab? Cliffhanger pe chod diya...update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Vibha 
Thanks
SPOILER ALERT
Tota will play a role at the charity ball that's why he is back  πŸ˜‰
Sometimes it's good to give a Cliffe re πŸ˜†
Alrighty guys so today is going to be super duper busy - I have to go for second round of interview at the school and then I have University as well so am going to be a tad bit occupied so here's your update for the day. If you have haven't yet seen Celu has written a beautiful OS on Praja - do go check it out
here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4392477
She is one of the foremost writers of the forum and is one of the best along with Aru - these two write such amazing master-pieces and I'm their fan so whenever they comment on my works I have a big fan girl moment so check the story out and leave loads of love for her

Chapter 70

Beep...beep...beep the constant beeping sound was irritating was her first thought as she slowly gained consciousness Ajabde found herself hooked on to machines with wires attached to her arms. She turned her head to see her husband was staring at her

Ajabde: hey

Pratap held her hand in his: you scared me to death Mrs Songara

Ajabde: sorry. What happened?

Pratap: Blood pressure fluctuated and with the excitement and summers it resulted in you fainting

Ajabde: our baby

Pratap: is absolutely fine and healthy. Now you take rest. I'm right here

Ajabde nodded her head and went back to sleep holding her husband's hand

Dhaman Singh wanted to kill Uday Singh but he knew he could not do that as death would be an easy way out for him so he did the next best thing he could do to make sure that the monster paid for his sins. As he sat in the taxi he prayed with his heart for success for the light to shine in his dark existence so that maybe just maybe he could look into the eyes of his creator and answer all the questions he would be asked

Cab driver: kahan jaana hai sahib?

DS: RG grand jahan par charity ball waali party honi hai

Cab driver takes a look at DS: Aap wahan kaam karte ho kya?

DS: Kuch aisa hi samjh lo- kaam hai mera wahan bahut zaroori

Cab driver: Suna hai saare bade log jayenge uss party mein kaash apni kismet mein bhi aisi party likhi hoti

DS: Kaash...

Bade Daata sat impassively staring at Jagmal and Surtan Singh who had brought evidence of all the bad US had done to Dheerbai

BD: What do you want?

Jagmal: I want Uday Singh to get punished for his misdeeds and my mother's name to be cleared

SS: Uday Singh fed money to the authorities who got rid of all evidence against him and let him roam free. We wish to obtain a confession from him at the charity ball

BD: You do realise even if you get the confession he still might go scot free and this will only re-open wounds of your mother

JM: My mother has suffered a lot and she still does - she doesn't allow anyone to come near her and refuses to let anyone love her or cherish her. She has nightmares about that night which leave her breathless and in tears. I hate being helpless and this confession is one way to end my mother's nightmares then I want it

SS: Sir we have spoken to Rawatji about the consequences and he agrees that if US himself confesses of his crimes then there will be solid evidence against him and the others who helped him

BD: Fine. You can have the confession. Meet with the team and get yourself checked in with proper security measures and remember not one scratch on my family members

SS and JM nod their heads and leave

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
aayu_26 thumbnail
Great update di though it was a filter I thoroughly loved it πŸ‘ Waiting for the final ball πŸ˜ƒ and I'm first after a long time πŸ˜› Edited by aayu_26 - 8 years ago