Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady

Loved the last few updates. Amar is kicking.

hey long time yaar...thanks
So let's begin :Aaj woh AC repair guy aaya and mere aane se pehle hi apni car mein bhaag gaya apparently AC ka koi internal wire jal gaya hai so usko replace karna hoga -maine already apne gusse ka trailer diya by threatening to call the heads isiliye gadhe ne face tak nahi dikhaya mereko
I'm a scary person re

Chalo time for your daily dose of update and haan mere autocorrect ne Shakti ko Shakira bana diya tha agar story mein aisa ho then samajh lena ki meri nahi auto-correct ka fault haiπŸ˜†

Chapter 67

Everyone was astonished when Pratap demanded to meet with Phool they knew he was in a bad mood but to meet with Phool was something they didn't understand but allowed it to happen. All the guys gathered in Som's cabin to look at the meeting through the cameras

Maan: Raise the volume

Som: I'm doing it

Chakri: What do you think is going to happen?

Maan: No idea

Veeni: here guys I got snacks

Som: Nice

Hakim: Snacks?

Veeni: Pratap is talking with flower pot it's like a scene from a movie and we don't enjoy movies without snacks

Som: It's starting - he projected the video on the huge screen he had installed and raised the volume

CONFERENCE ROOM

Phool: I knew you would believe me Pratap I swear everything I did was for GJ and I really didn't know that

Pratap: Sit down and stop your nonsensical blabbering Miss Rathore

Phool suddenly realised the severity of the situation and the fact that Pratap was totally impassive towards her shut her up

Pratap: This is yours I believe -pushes an envelope towards her

Phool: what is it?

Pratap: The final payment that has been cleared with the HR and as of now you are no longer an employee of Songara. Pack your things and leave the office Miss Rathore

Phool (shocked): but...but she said that I...no this is wrong

Pratap: You want to speak about wrong? You sold confidential reports and details to outsiders Miss Rathore and not just any outsider you gave it to Uday Singh the man I detest the most and forget this you tried to sabotage my personal life by interfering in it - you brought this on yourself. My wife is kind hearted she looks at the good in everyone but not me - you back stabbed me - tried to sabotage my personal and professional life so you have no place in my company

Phool: I can help you with Uday Singh I know things

Pratap stared at her intently: Really what do you know about Uday Singh?

Phool: He...he has a in-built safe

Pratap: I know about it

Phool: he...he has

Pratap: Trophies? You have already told me about these things so don't waste my time and leave

Phool: He wants Ajabde

Pratap stared at her hard as Phool continued: Last time I met Gauhar she went on about a girl Uday Singh is infatuated by and wants to showcase his manliness and prove his superiority to everyone. Gauhar was drunk so when she spoke of the girl I thought she must be someone but then she waved images - they were all of Mrs Songara

Pratap: I want those images NOW

Phool rushed out to get the images while Pratap had wheels turning in his head before he could make a call Chakri entered

Chakri: Hakim and Maan have left for the mall. Akbar has been notified as well. Bade Daata wants to meet everyone

Phool came back with a flash drive that had everything. She gave the flash drive to Chakri while looking for some sort of forgiveness from Pratap who went away without a word

Chakri: Miss Rathore here is the final payment. I believe it is best if you leave now

Phool took the envelope and with the situation falling hard on her she stepped out of the Songara head office walking towards an uncertain future.

Chapter 68

Som was working on the flash drive while everyone else was gathered for the impromptu meeting. The engagement news of RG and JB had spread like wild-fire but the more eye-catching news was Sagar's presence with them in the engagement photo-shoot. Till now Uday Singh had been real calm but as the news spread and the image of the new couple was shared over the social media and on news channels US was bound to lose his cool. Raghvendra had everything planned down to the detail for the event - the family would be wearing trackers so that everyone's location could be constantly checked. The charity ball was an invite only event for all including the press so the businesses were receiving many requests from potential clients and old ones to attend the event. Even the press had opted to only highlight the good in order to gain attendance - RG and JB's engagement was being highlighted and everyone was praising the good looking couple from every angle

BD: What's the update?

Hakim: All invites have been issued with the special seal and sent with the gifts as planned

Maan: The gifts carry trackers so we will be able to get an insider's view on the guest

Veeni: all the systems have been installed and checked. The system has been linked to the main one here so that we have a back-up ready in all cases. Security has been arranged and special guards have been brought in by Rawatji who at the moment is taking Gauhar Jaan's statement

Som (whispers): Bade Daata - everyone looks at the guy who looks really sick at whatever was in front of him - pictures of JB beaten up, scared tear strained face was coming one by one - there was one of Pratap as well who was sporting a black eye and broken nose- his eyes looked dull and dead

BD shut his eyes: Can you retrieve everything that is there on this file?

Som: Yes Bade Daata but it will take time

BD: Do it and make sure Pratap does not see this-not now

Pratap came in with some files when he looked at every one's tense gazes he lifted his eyebrows as to ask what was wrong when everyone went back to their works like nothing happened. He was about to ask when a message came in interrupting the thought flow

Bade Daata laughed loud as he read the message making everyone stare at him and he looked at the gang: We need to go to the station my daughter-in-law decided to teach someone a lesson
Superb update! How do you write so well!!
So they want snacks for the movie which was to start... And ajabde taught somebody a lesson once again! Yayyy! πŸ₯³
I'm first!! ⭐️ Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
OMG garima! Your auto correct turned shakti to shakira!!!🀣🀣
Coming to the update so flower is fired for good.πŸ₯³And US is eyeing ajabde.😑😑
Uski acchi dhulayi karna.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Oh so finally that AC repair guy decided to turn up ! Chalo kam se kam aa to gaya...and finally usne fault detect kar diya ! Teri dhamkiyo ka asar hai ye sab, I tell you πŸ˜†
Waise, finally mera cable bhi theek ho gaya hai ! Mumma ne jo daant lagaayi us cablewaale ko...Shakal dekhni chaahiye thi uski πŸ€£

By the way, tere auto-correct ne gadbad kar diya re πŸ€£πŸ€£ meko to laga that you got so fed-up with the CVs ki tune kuch apna naya storyline invent kar diya...somehow with Shakira in the pic πŸ€£

Coming to the story...Fab update yar ! πŸ‘

Phool has been shown the door ! yayy ! Jee bavdo ho gayo re ! πŸ₯³

Us US ko to...😑😑 He should be put in the darkest of dungeons in hell ! πŸ˜‘😑 
Now I'm only waiting for the charity ball event ! That's where the real action would unfold ! 

Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

OMG garima! Your auto correct turned shakti to shakira!!!🀣🀣
Coming to the update so flower is fired for good.πŸ₯³And US is eyeing ajabde.😑😑
Uski acchi dhulayi karna.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

Hey Ramya yeah my auto correct is also feeling the effects of a non working ACπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Superb update! How do you write so well!!
So they want snacks for the movie which was to start... And ajabde taught somebody a lesson once again! Yayyy! πŸ₯³
I'm first!! ⭐️

Hey Natasha
Thanks😳😳
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Oh so finally that AC repair guy decided to turn up ! Chalo kam se kam aa to gaya...and finally usne fault detect kar diya ! Teri dhamkiyo ka asar hai ye sab, I tell you πŸ˜†
Waise, finally mera cable bhi theek ho gaya hai ! Mumma ne jo daant lagaayi us cablewaale ko...Shakal dekhni chaahiye thi uski πŸ€£

By the way, tere auto-correct ne gadbad kar diya re πŸ€£πŸ€£ meko to laga that you got so fed-up with the CVs ki tune kuch apna naya storyline invent kar diya...somehow with Shakira in the pic πŸ€£

Coming to the story...Fab update yar ! πŸ‘

Phool has been shown the door ! yayy ! Jee bavdo ho gayo re ! πŸ₯³

Us US ko to...😑😑 He should be put in the darkest of dungeons in hell ! πŸ˜‘😑 
Now I'm only waiting for the charity ball event ! That's where the real action would unfold

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— am good re...how are you doing dear??

@Red: True finally problem detect kar liya and gave mumma the assurance ki aaj evening tak AC will be functioning dekho kya hota hai... Mujhe bhi laga shayad uss AC repair guy ne Forum par meri dhamkiyaan read kar li and decided to turn up but mujhse nahi mila woh - darr gayaπŸ˜†

Go Aunty - cable waala was asking for it re I remember jab India mein thi tab humara cable waala bhi bahut gadbad karta tha isiliye tang aakar papa ne Tatasky lagwaaya but Tata sky ke apne pachde the re - I really that har cheez ke itne pange hote hain and koi bhi time par theeek karne nahi aata😑😑

@blue: Yaar ab auto-correct bhi kya karta usko bhi toh garmi lad rahi thi na isiliye gadbad kardi waise Shakira in MP not a bad idea and woh toh uss seductive dance ke poppat se bahut better hogi and also that belly dancer jo mughal general ko impress kar rahi thi while vaidji was being eaten up by chuha gangπŸ˜›

@copperish red: Yes Phool has been shown the door but she will still make an appearance

@purple: Yup the charity ball will be the place where action will go down and US ki khoob chutney banegi
dida..!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
toh finally AC repairer ne apni muh dikhayi karli..πŸ˜† Aww dont worry iss baar bach gaya toh kya hua.. agli baar jab aayega toh khoob dhulaayi karna...🀣🀣nahi re dida.. tum scary kaha ho..?! u r my bholi budiya...

Hurry !! flower pot is been thrown out... but that Uday singh..ajab par aankh daal raha hai..!! mat chodna usse.. maar maar ke kachunbar bana do uska..

lagta hai ajabde phir se kisiko punch kardiya hai.. mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki "kahi yeh ladki boxing seekha toh nahi.." agar aisa hai,, phir toh hume bhi isse bachana hoga..πŸ˜²πŸ˜› eagerly waiting for next...
What a twist what a twist what a twist!!!!!!! πŸ‘ US wants ajabde, ab toh action mein aur maza aayega uski achi class lena 😑 I'm loving how the story is going πŸ˜‰
And I know you will kill me now fir not updating but I got stuck with some urgrnt work, these classes I tell you πŸ˜•
But anyways awesome update πŸ˜ƒ