Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update dida.. glad that ChakraWati resolved their misunderstandings.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
phool mata toh ab pakka pitegi.. ๐Ÿ˜†Well waiting for it eagerly.. acche se dhulayi karna uss chudail ki.. ๐Ÿ˜ก I hate her.. ๐Ÿคข continue soon..Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—how are you dear ??
Hope your khaasi has vanished ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to the story...Cute update yar ! ๐Ÿ‘
Absolutely loving Ajab's mood swings ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And Pratu baby's holding up pretty good !๐Ÿ˜†

Awww...ChakraWati are back together ! โค๏ธ Chakri's such a funny man yar ! situation koi bhi ho, janaab ko humesha comedy soojti hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Rinal yaara๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
am good re. how are you doing?
Yaar this weather is killing me - matlab itna sleepy feel karti hu na bataa nahi sakti main and upar se ab last 3 presentations reh gaye hain unka load alag
I love Chakri for his sense of humour re woh banda har jagah joke nikaal lata hai๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by poeple1234

aww dida you are so sweet, thank you for mentioning our ffs. ๐Ÿค— aapke sweetness se pakka pighal jaayenge...
 the update is so cute.. Both the ladies are not letting their husbands sleep๐Ÿ˜†. Glad that chakrawati sorted things out๐Ÿ˜Š... you must be studying hard these days dida...your updates have got slower... anyways.. waiting for US's dhulaayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No need for thanks Vibha - the story is really good and I'll try to be your firstie again (Main Ress karu that means I'm first๐Ÿ˜†)
@Bold: Pooch mat re am nearly at the end with only 3 presentations left and upar se yeh haseen weather kya bolu main ab - I'll try to give updates thoda jaldi but cannot make promises.sorry
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Awesome update...so we get both chakrawati and praja...waiting for the next update
Please update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Natasha๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by pari0706

Chakrapani is sweet and then thinking about the tortures๐Ÿคฃ 
also loved how Ajabde wanted a story and that too with white horse but never listened to it 

and now Phool - Ajab faceoff ๐Ÿ‘ 

love how all boys are protective of these two ladies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Pari๐Ÿ˜Š

Chakri is a funny guy and yup boys are really protective for the ladies in the family

Originally posted by Nonie12345

All the chapters are amazing Garima ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Nonie๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by poeple1234

wow dida! another update already! now flowerpot will face ajab's anger๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Garima!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—You are sweetness overloaded!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Coming to the updates,both of them were fantastic!! So,both pratap and chakri are having a hard time with their wives.๐Ÿ˜†Loved that part.๐Ÿ˜ณ
And the lady was gauhar jaan.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Phool aur US dono ko accha sabak sikhana.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Hope ajab gives a good lesson to flower.๐Ÿ˜†

Ramya yaar sweetness ka toh pata nahi but iss weather ke chalte thoda lazy and sleepy zaroor ho gay hoon re๐Ÿ˜†
glad you enjoyed the updates
Yup Gauhar Jaan ki jaan pad gayi khatre mein

Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Baap re baap ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Itni jaldi update post kar diya ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm...to vo injured lady GJ nikli ...

Barasne waale hain Phool par angaarey ! 
Can't wait to read what Ajab plans to do with the flower-pot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rinal yaara what to do re waise hi bahut late update hua tha na isiliye gave back to back updates and phir main so gayi๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Yayyy! You updated so soon! This chapter was amazing! Excited to read the convo between ajabde and the flowerpot ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Natasha