Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey garu how are you ????
sorry couldn't reply on the updates as tou know cold and fever is getting on my nerves 😑
nice update πŸ‘ sagar is so adorable 😳
awww poor chakri is worried about his wifey hope things get sorted out between subho and chakri
I m waiting for the action eagerly πŸ˜‰

garima I request you pls carry on with samu's idea I would love to read it pls pls 😳
Samuu234 thumbnail
Di thanks for giving me so much support and help but the thing is that di i don't have the writing skills which u all have actually I thought that I can write but then I can no put it in a story di i cant write any story even if I want to 😭 but di thanks for so much of ur support I am really touched thanks di

Di it's not that I am forcing u to write if u can than I'll be really obliged and if u can't then di no problem beside u and every one writes so much of good stuff I can read that πŸ˜›

Di about the update as always this chapter was superb really love sagar and his antics and hope we see. Chakarwati again as happy pairEdited by Samuu234 - 8 years ago
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Finally, hope teri khaasi chali gayi hai ! πŸ˜†

Coming to the story...
Hay re haye  Sagar is so cute yar ! β€οΈ You know, I can actually imagine him as a cute, roly-poly, pink cheeks kind of kid...πŸ˜† 
What kind of person would hit such a sweet little child yar ?  US should really burn in hell πŸ˜‘
Looking forward to the next update ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samuu234

Di thanks for giving me so much support and help but the thing is that di i don't have the writing skills which u all have actually I thought that I can write but then I can no put it in a story di i cant write any story even if I want to 😭 but di thanks for so much of ur support I am really touched thanks di

Di it's not that I am forcing u to write if u can than I'll be really obliged and if u can't then di no problem beside u and every one writes so much of good stuff I can read that πŸ˜›

Di about the update as always this chapter was superb really love sagar and his antics and hope we see. Chakarwati again as happy pair

Hi Mehr

I will write the story because I find the plot really interesting  and I can work well with it but if it is alright with you can I work a bit on your idea and send you what I'm planning - that way you can tell me if you like the idea of the story progressing that way ir if you want some changes and once we agree with the basic storyline and character then I'll post it
Originally posted by: poeple1234

I've fallen in love with that golu-molu Sagar😳. great update dida. update soon pleease😊

Sagar says thankew Vibha
Originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—

Finally, hope teri khaasi chali gayi hai ! πŸ˜†

Coming to the story...
Hay re haye  Sagar is so cute yar ! β€οΈ You know, I can actually imagine him as a cute, roly-poly, pink cheeks kind of kid...πŸ˜† 
What kind of person would hit such a sweet little child yar ?  US should really burn in hell πŸ˜‘
Looking forward to the next update ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 

Rinal yaara

Khaasi challi gayi but abhi thoda sa body pain baaki hai otherwise am all good re
You know while plotting the back-story of Sagar I wanted it to touch people in a way that they could realise the monsters that reside in our society - many abuse the weaker section - women and children but I believe that the one who is abusing is teh weaker person because he/she is resorting to violencea nd physicality to prove their strength
Pratap is a contrast to Sagar - they both faced the same demon with the only difference Sagar got rescued at a time he could heal whereas Pratap though has undergone so many counselling and has a strong support system still carries the scars that he had borne as a kid

We hear such stories daily in the newspapers, news and other outlets as well so I just wanted to bring light to such issues through my stories so that we all are aware and if we find someone undergoing the same thing then we can atleast try to help to the best of our capabilities
Originally posted by: swara98

Hey garu how are you ????
sorry couldn't reply on the updates as tou know cold and fever is getting on my nerves 😑
nice update πŸ‘ sagar is so adorable 😳
awww poor chakri is worried about his wifey hope things get sorted out between subho and chakri
I m waiting for the action eagerly πŸ˜‰

garima I request you pls carry on with samu's idea I would love to read it pls pls 😳

Hey Swara am ggod
how are you holding up dear??
Chakrawati will have a chakrawati style reunion promiseπŸ˜‰

I will carry on Samu's idea and work on it😊
Time to get the action started. Iss US ka band bajne ki tyaari ho gayi hain shuru and I promise amongst all the action we will still have light moments as well - toh let's get on with the story

Chapter 62

All the men had gathered in the ring to discuss the way they were about to handle things as all evidence pointed towards Uday Singh making everyone's blood boil. They all knew that he needed to be taught a lesson he won't forget - pictures of various missing girls were spread on the table that were found dead with abuse clearly visible on them and they all had been involved with Uday Singh at one point in time. Rawatji also brought in his suspicions about Chakri's mother - apparently she also knew Uday Singh and the attack on her was more personal than a mere robbery raising doubts that maybe she was not the intended target but someone else was - Som had gathered enough video evidence to throw Phool out but BD was a bit hesitant seeing the fact that the girl had no idea about what a monster she was involved with and then Hakim told them about the two employees who had come forward with more details on the leak

We need to push US in a corner that pushes him to make a mistake - Bairam Khan finally spoke up which everyone agreed to but what would they do was the question?

Ajabde and Subho joined them quietly and she spoke up: Maybe it's time to announce the alliance Bade Daata- all eyes were trained on the two girls. Bade Daata nodded for Ajabde to continue

Ajabde: Uday Singh is a narcissist at core and for him he is the only one who can win and have everything - what if he loses that control?

Rawatji: Take things out of his hands and make him look like a fool?

The girls nodded their heads but the boys were not sure about it.

Ajabde: You guys are trained and are the best team out there. We announce RG and Maa's engagement in the newspapers and they make their first official outing together at the Annual Charity Ball for the needy

BK: She is on to something - we can have the ball at a place of our choosing and make sure that US sees what we want him to see

Rawatji: Yes we can arrange security as per our needs

Som: I can adjust the cameras and security system with ours to keep an eye out for things

Slowly everyone chimed in their opinions and ideas as they made the plan to punish US for all his misdeeds

Pratap and the others started working out the details while BD, Rawatji and BK discussed the leaks and manner in which they wanted to handle the people involved when Rawatji received a message from Kalyan Singh

Rawatji: It looks like another girl has been discovered who went through the same abuse

RG: Any serious injury and do you know her identity?

Rawatji: Yes they are working on it at the moment -she's been hospitalised undergoing surgery while Kalyan works out the identity- as soon as I'll know something I will tell you

Rawatji takes his leave after promising the girls to bring their Mamisa to meet them soon while RG overlooks the window at the dark night sky. Bade Daata keeps his hand on his shoulder: Just keep the faith and believe that you will find Veer and you shall succeed

RG nods his head as he once again turns towards the window and then walks towards the guys as they plan out the charity ball location

RG: We can have it in our hotel- the old ball room will be perfect as it opens out into the lush gardens and we have cameras everywhere along with security

Som: How soon can we have the blueprints for the hotel

RG: 5minutes from the time you all agree

Pratap looks at everyone: Let's have the blueprints then looks like we are planning a party

The girls had fallen asleep on the couch so Bade Daata told the boys to take them back to their rooms and also told the others to rest and convene again in the morning
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! So,a plan is in progress to make US repent for his misdeeds.Great! πŸ‘Usko accha maza chakhana! πŸ˜‘😑Hope the plan works well.πŸ˜ƒ
BTW,i'm first again.πŸ˜‰
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice rather tactful update πŸ˜‰
Ajabde is sooo smmaarrtt πŸ˜†
Looks like we'll have some hilarious encounters with that cowatd US 😑 πŸ˜†
And the other girl? Ab ye kaun hae