Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Great update diπŸ‘

Sagar is so adorable chooo chweetπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I'm loving the bonding between the contestants!πŸ˜›
But now pls show chakrwati bonding aur thoda jaldi mystery solve karo naπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Enjoy karo dinner good night😊

Thanks Aayu baby

Chakrawati aayenge but to kal waale update mein -abhi nahi
meri story ka kuch hua kya???πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hope you are feeling better. I just recovered from a cold myself and an ear infection in both ears to boot. That's life.

Sagar is so cute and adorable. Love the boot camp for the boys. They need it.

Aww cold with ear infection that's bad.. I'm fine now - cough is still there but the fever has gone so that's good
We love Boot camp

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

Ole ole Sagar baby.. is soo cute.. 

Praja moments - loved it.. it was cute & sweet.. Sach. . Dono kitna hi naraz hojaye ek dusre se.. but in bad times they will always be there for each other..😳

Fight shuru hogi.. woh bhi aise opponents ke saath..??! It will be an epic fight  as khan baba said..
Waiting for some dishoom dishoom..πŸ˜†

And wat does bade dajiraj is planning of? πŸ˜²

Us Uday ko acche se sabak Sikhana. .

Do continue soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Baccha itne badiya emoticons ne toh khush kar diya
dishoom dishoom aayegi but kal ke update mein - interesting twist ke saath
BD is a planner -unke plans ke baare mein pata chalega but thoda patience

πŸ˜ƒ
It's Uni day folks so am off...leaving you with the update...hope you guys enjoy it aur haan next week se we are going to have a weekly newsletterπŸ₯³ - check out the awesome editorial team that has been gathered for this amazing job - don't forget to say Thank you to Ramya for coming up with a brilliant idea

Ek request hai - meri aayu baby has gone all lazy (meri tarah) but uski new dark story is very interesting and uske liye encouraging words please chodd dena so that she sees ki kitne saare log wait kar rahe hain uske liye
link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376471

Chapter 59

Epic fight it was and BD knew it would get real messy so he sent the girls and Sagar away under the pretext of arranging food for everyone. Ajabde said a silent prayer for her husband who looked at her with that charming smile of his which made her crack a smile as well but that led to him being distracted and RG got a punch in - the moment Pratap's face turned due to the punch RG was hit with a stone - everyone was shocked

Sagar was throwing pebbles at RG for hitting Pratap - no hurt him...my bhai ...no hurt

Ajabde carefully took the pebbles away from Sagar whose hands had cuts from the jagged rocks: He'll be okay she promised the toddler who was staring at RG like he was the demon when a bell rang in Pratap's mind

Pratap looked at RG and then at BD: No he said it can't be

BD: Pratap I need you to calm down

RG: Pratap listen and boom

Pratap punched RG making him fall down making Sagar cheer for him - hit him...bad man...hurt...my...

Ajabde gathered Sagar and left the area while Sagar was waving to Pratap like a champ. Pratap looked at RG: Get up and fight

RG was an experienced fighter and with his expertise he figured out Pratap's weaknesses real quick making it easier for him to dodge his attacks. Pratap knew he was facing a strong opponent but when his technique of back-handing was blocked successfully he realised he was facing someone with clear and real supreme knowledge of fighting

Pratap: Show me again

RG looked at him when he insisted: Show me how you blocked my attack

BD smiled: This boy still has it in him

RG nodded his head and then performed his block slowly for Pratap to see and added pointers for him on how to escape the block. BD along with Chundawat and BK left them alone - the scene they left was of a student getting knowledge from his teacher

As Pratap was practicing his moves while RG observed he said: HE didn't mean it (RG looks at him surprised)

Pratap: Sagar didn't mean to hurt you - he wanted to hurt the man who punched me

RG: That would be me

Pratap: Yes but in his eyes it would be someone else - it would be the man who beat the crap out of him for every small mistake-for every noise he made for every word he spoke

RG: Uday Singh

Pratap: Don't look so shocked - I know this because I have been on the receiving end of it- Maa saved me most of the time but I still got punished especially when I tried stopping him from hurting her. I remember them clear as day and I may never forget the scars he gave me but he (Sagar) has a chance - he's young and he can be shown the right way- the correct way, the way without punishments well physical ones at least

RG: He has her hair and smile though he doesn't smile often but he does with

Pratap: Maa. I know he's attached to her that's because she reminds him of his own mother and a safe haven

RG: I never meant to hurt her I do respect her a lot

Pratap: I know

RG: I would be highly obliged if you gave me another chance Pratap to show you my sincerity and

His cell rang...

RG: Behena I know...don't cry...alright ...I promise you'll meet Sagar...I need

Pratap: Invite her here. She can meet him

RG nodded his head as he gave directions to his sister while Pratap made his way out of the ring towards his room

Chapter 60

Ajabde was sitting on the couch in the balcony of her room going through old albums. She loved making these albums as they carried memories of cherished moments - from their first date to the wedding. Songara's inauguration to the moment Pratap won the best businessman award - everything had been carefully and lovingly placed in the albums. Sagar fidgeted near her so she turned her attention to him

Let's make your album now

Sagar: me he pointed at the pictures kept there

Ajabde: yeah that's you and now it goes into this pretty album. Sagar smiled handing her pictures to her for placing them in the album. Subho joined them with a sippy cup for Sagar and then the added glitter and colour to the album. Sagar had all his hands dirty with the water colours as he painted his album and as Pratap entered the room Sagar ran to him holding his face in his two tiny hands he kissed his nose

Sagar: me (pointing to the album) and showed his coloured hands

Pratap: you painted me to buddy -making the toddler smile

Subho got up and took Sagar with him: Come now time for a bath

Sagar: baff...woow ..woow

Pratap smiled rubbing his head as he saw them leave. He turned around to find his wife gathering the stuff that had been spread over. He went to her side and gently pulled her close to him. She gave him a look over

Ajabde: Not many bruises

Pratap: You should see RG

Ajabde caressed the bruise on his face with her hands and then kissed it lightly. Pratap tightened his hold and captured her lips for a kiss. As they broke the kiss both breathing deeply with their foreheads touching each other he kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to freshen up while she went to assist the others in dinner.

When Pratap joined the others he was not the only one who looked fresh - all the boys had cleaned up nicely except Chakrapani who was in the ring with Rawatji - they would join them late apparently. Subho tried hard not to be concerned but her eyes kept on glancing towards the ring area whose doors were closed
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey garima!πŸ€—πŸ€—Its so sweet of you to encourage everyone like that.You are a rising star!!⭐️
Loved the update especially all the action and off course sagar the cutie pie.😳 Loved the bonding between the brothers.😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima di πŸ€—
You made me all 😳 😳 😳 by the mention bas aaj aar ya paar zameen tut jaaye ya asman phat jaye I will update
Coming to your update, full of action and dhishoom dhishoom loved it!
Waiting for chakrawati pls chakri aur pratu ko thoda tadpana πŸ˜ƒ
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hope you're feeling better now ! πŸ˜ƒ Tumhaari khaasi ke liye ek dumdaar ilaaj--- Ginger ka ras + Honey= 1 teaspoon , twice a day...Relief mil jaayega !😊 Ok Ok, I know you have many doctors in your family...par kabhi kabhi ye grandma ke nuskhe kaam kar jaate hain πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜†Doctor se shaadi nahi karni...I can totally understand your frustrations ! πŸ˜† Shaadi-vaadi chodo, life ko enjoy karo πŸ₯³...Shaadi ka baad mein dekh lenge πŸ˜‰
Mere dazzler banne mein abhi time hai re  But if Nandu darling keeps posting fun games, I'll surely cross this "Goldie" level πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the story... Accha hua jo maine page 61 check kiya...warna iske pehle waala update miss kar deti 
Brilliant updates yar ! πŸ‘
Awww !!! After Ratan from Broken Angel, Sagar has become my favourite ! πŸ˜³ I'm gonna call him "Sugar Boy" now πŸ˜† (Remember that BRU coffee ka ad...the one with Amrita Rao πŸ˜Š)
I hope that douchebag US pays for all his sins...and that too, in a brutal way... Uspe daya toh bilkul nahi khaani hai πŸ˜‘
Yayyy !! Bairam Khan has also entered this story !! Ab aayega mazaa !! πŸ₯³
I'm dying to read the outcome of the duel between Chakri and Rawat ji πŸ˜‰
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohho... wat an update.. maza aagaya..πŸ‘
As always loved Sagar... 😳 nowadays in ur stories toddler's are taking star space.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› but that's what we love u know.. πŸ˜‰

Chakri & chundawat mama ji ka face off abhi tak khatam nahi hua.. 😲 bechara.. πŸ˜›

Do continue soon.. 😊Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekdam dhamakedaar update dida!πŸ‘ mazaa aa gaya. Bairam Khan ki mast entry, ab maza aayega. absolutely loved the bonding between Sagar and Pratap. Chakri ka kya hall hua hoga, duel isn't fininshed yet.chodna mat us US ko😑, achi dhulaai karwana.
waiting for next update didaπŸ˜ƒ. Hows your cough? hope you are better i know your father's a doctor but i know a remedy. heat one glass of water( don't make it too hot) and mix juice of half a lemon in it and have it( don't mix anything else). whenever i get a cold, my mum gives me this. It's really effective. teen din me everything gayab. hope it is helpful.😊
Edited by poeple1234 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Hey garima!πŸ€—πŸ€—Its so sweet of you to encourage everyone like that.You are a rising star!!⭐️

Loved the update especially all the action and off course sagar the cutie pie.😳 Loved the bonding between the brothers.😊

Thanks Ramya 😊
Arey agra hum log nahi batayenge newsletter ke baare mein toh kaun batayega bhaala??