Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Garuu πŸ€— I m sorry was absent from few days
Read all the chapters

Ajabdhe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is too much na car na auto direct chetak 🀣 and partners in shopping ajab subho πŸ‘ they r damm adorable.
Be hara pratap πŸ˜† he truly deserves it
Feeling bad for chetak
Then the way she explained the full day ⭐️ awww I imagined the praja scene where she was telling pratap about lakshmi n her child's

Chakri 😑 😑 he has lost his mind actually not he most men lost it when it CNE on mother they find there Wife only wring subho in such pain.

UD in black saree πŸ˜† challo finally you gave her new dress to wear and US UD 🀣 I just can't imagine
Chuck them.

This tym I feel Ajabdhe anger was not correct
Pratap is doing her work. But yeah pratap should have control his anger.
silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭Poor girls!!!
😭
Nice update.  i especially love your characterizations of the persons involved.  

Can you please  try for a story with 15th centrury pratap, especially after the seige.  I want to read about their togetherness  in spite of despair hopelessness and DBs cruel interventions
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Garuu πŸ€— I m sorry was absent from few days
Read all the chapters

Ajabdhe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is too much na car na auto direct chetak 🀣 and partners in shopping ajab subho πŸ‘ they r damm adorable.
Be hara pratap πŸ˜† he truly deserves it
Feeling bad for chetak
Then the way she explained the full day ⭐️ awww I imagined the praja scene where she was telling pratap about lakshmi n her child's

Chakri 😑 😑 he has lost his mind actually not he most men lost it when it CNE on mother they find there Wife only wring subho in such pain.

UD in black saree πŸ˜† challo finally you gave her new dress to wear and US UD 🀣 I just can't imagine
Chuck them.

This tym I feel Ajabdhe anger was not correct
Pratap is doing her work. But yeah pratap should have control his anger.

Kamu πŸ€— it's okay as long as you read the story I'm fine
Arey ab Pratap ko lesson teach karna tha isilye she took Chetak out his beloved ride
Wow day waala scene us lakshmi n uske babies se hi inspire hua hai except ki ismein Pratap doesn't fall asleep

Chakri is in a bad place but he will redeem himself soon
Ab CVs nahi dete iska matlab hum bhi nahi denge kya - hum apne saare characters ko new and trendy clothes dete hain

Ajabde is a hormonal pregnant woman re uske mood swings hone is just a fact - Pratap needs to be more careful
Originally posted by: silk12

😭Poor girls!!!

😭
Nice update.  i especially love your characterizations of the persons involved.  

Can you please  try for a story with 15th centrury pratap, especially after the seige.  I want to read about their togetherness  in spite of despair hopelessness and DBs cruel interventions

Hey thanks

Post seize plot sounds really interesting and will be tough to write but I assure you I will ask the others that are there and if they are not planning a story on it then I will make one but it will take some time as am a bit occupied at the moment if that's alright with you
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. US planned to kill ajab. Now both the girls r staying with JB. Waiting for the next update
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update. US planned to kill ajab. Now both the girls r staying with JB. Waiting for the next update

Thanks
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ab kya batau di, as usual an awesome update!
Ye pratap aur chakri ko chodna mat, how dare they make ajab and subho cry! 😑
I loved the bonding between bade daata and subho, very rare to see such relations which are beyond blood relationa 😊
And dazzler banne ki hardik shubhkamnaye πŸ‘
Ab next part bhi jaldi karo update 😊
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG !! Congratulations for becoming a Dazzler !! I wish for u to keep dazzling, rocking n sizzling n stunning n beyond that...with ur stories !! <3 <3

Waiting for the next part...!
Originally posted by: ---Anu---

OMG !! Congratulations for becoming a Dazzler !! I wish for u to keep dazzling, rocking n sizzling n stunning n beyond that...with ur stories !! <3 <3

Waiting for the next part...!

Thanks Anu πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Ab kya batau di, as usual an awesome update!
Ye pratap aur chakri ko chodna mat, how dare they make ajab and subho cry! 😑
I loved the bonding between bade daata and subho, very rare to see such relations which are beyond blood relationa 😊
And dazzler banne ki hardik shubhkamnaye πŸ‘
Ab next part bhi jaldi karo update 😊

Aayu baby πŸ€—
Arey Bade Daata hai na theek karne ke liye sabko
Thank you thank you - issi khushi mein aaj try to update the story reπŸ˜‰