Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aayu_26

Okay so my smart di included the demanded review in the story πŸ˜†
Awesome update and pratap's comments on chetak..lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I'm loving this gang of friends they have a really good bond and even bade daata πŸ‘
So nice twist of adopting sagar, truly very lovely 😊

PS: Waise di ab you always end your stories with amar ka scenes and iss bar there are two pregnant ladies and both of them are besties even their husbands are besties, so and idea struck me I know it's early to share this epilougue realted udea but still raha nahi gaya. Ajabde is obviously carrying amar par subho ka you will decide so unn dono ke janam ke baad make subho give birth to a girl please and we can have some rom com then...you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

Sirf ek suggestion aage your wish 😊

Aayu baby yup tried a new way to give out the review
Pratak foreverπŸ˜†
Arey when the next update comes you will be more surprised

@Bold: baby send me as many suggestions and I will try to incorporate them but iss story ka end kuch hatke hoga and your suggestion gave me an idea for a different storyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Aayu baby yup tried a new way to give out the review
Pratak foreverπŸ˜†
Arey when the next update comes you will be more surprised

@Bold: baby send me as many suggestions and I will try to incorporate them but iss story ka end kuch hatke hoga and your suggestion gave me an idea for a different storyπŸ˜ƒ

Oho aur surprises yay!!!!
Wohooon maine nayi story ki idea di waah very eager for that story now jaldi jaldi post karo πŸ˜ƒ
And aapko kya hua tabiyat kharab ho gayi cold and all mana uae mein bohot garmi hae par zyada thanda se gala kharab ho jayega na...chalo take care 😊
And all the best for your assignment πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sorry yaar! kal comment karungi.Just back from the vacation.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
RESS
awsome pratu deserves it...
Hey Garima...
this was amazing. Ajab surely knws how to make Pratap run... and Chetak the car🀣
Originally posted by aayu_26

Oho aur surprises yay!!!!
Wohooon maine nayi story ki idea di waah very eager for that story now jaldi jaldi post karo πŸ˜ƒ
And aapko kya hua tabiyat kharab ho gayi cold and all mana uae mein bohot garmi hae par zyada thanda se gala kharab ho jayega na...chalo take care 😊
And all the best for your assignment πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks baby 😊
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Sorry yaar! kal comment karungi.Just back from the vacation.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
RESS

No worries take your time😊
Originally posted by sam622

awsome pratu deserves it...

Hey long time shambhavi - its good to see you here
lol
Originally posted by pari0706

Hey Garima...
this was amazing. Ajab surely knws how to make Pratap run... and Chetak the car🀣

PariπŸ˜ƒ
Yup chetak is Pratap's car and ajabde knows all the tricksπŸ˜†
Guys as you all know I'll be in University today so am leaving you with an update. The thing is am not feeling so well - I have been sneezing like hell and now I feel like I'm coming down with the cold so I might not be able to update on Sunday and I'll try my best to give you guys an update but it might be a small one am really sorry for that

Chapter 50

Subhagyawati hated entering her own home since she knew her demon of a mother-in-law would be waiting with her usual caustic remarks - so you are back so now would you cook for my son or does he need to do that himself. She didn't understand why that woman had dropped out of nowhere into her calm and peaceful life. After so many ups and downs her husband had finally started to accept her pregnancy and enjoy it but his mother's presence was dampening everyone's moods She entered her home but found it strangely quite so she softly went towards her room when she heard whispering

MIL: Now don't worry our plan is going very well. Chakrapani has started to spend extra time in office and away from home. All I need is that perfect opportunity to get rid of that baby once that baby is gone I will create intolerable circumstances for the both of them and get them divorced and my son will then marry the girl he should have earlier and not that subhagyawati

Subho was shocked she instantly turned to leave and hurried out of the home. As she closed the door she saw her mother-in-law's shocked face coming after her so she dashed to her car and rushed out of the place. She called her husband praying for him to answer

Chakri answered his call: Hey what's up (but as he heard his wife's sobs he grew alarmed) Subho is everything alright...please talk to me

Subho: I...sob...want her out of our...sob... house...Please I'm begging you. Make her leave Chakri

Chakrapani understood something bad had happened otherwise his wife would never demand such a thing. His mother was a greedy soul and he thought that maybe she might change one day but when he found out how she intended on sending a fake letter to Subho's parents asking for jewellery he had it with her. She had suddenly made an appearance in their lives making him think that maybe she had changed but that was clearly not the case. He walked out of his office to do as his wife's wishes but the grim faces of his friends greeted him on the way

Pratap: Chakri we need you to come with us. It's an emergency

Chakri: Baujiraj is everything alright?

Pratap: just come Chakri I will tell you everything on the way

They all get in to the car and take off for the hospital.

Chapter 51

Uday Singh was a mad man his son was missing and he had lost out his contacts in both Songara and Mughal enterprises. He took in the bare room GJ had escaped but he knew she wouldn't survive for long not after what he had done to her - those injuries to her abdomen and pelvic area will be the cause of her death. It was her own doing as she told him about Phool's back out from their plan apparently Pratap had figured out the connection and not only him even Akbar seemed to have caught on the leak so GJ had been staying away from the office while Phool was carrying on like nothing had happened. The doorbell rang which made him smile - she was finally here. A woman clad in a black sheer sari stood at the door - her tall slim figure was highlighted in the draping of the sari, her black kohl eyes enticing him like a moth to the flame and those luscious red lips of her carrying that teasing smile

US: You are late

Woman: so? I'm here that should account for something Uday

US: You haven't changed a bit since your divorce have you?

Woman: I actually have - now I own more property than before while my useless husband rots in prison. Tell me what made you think of me - did you kill someone or just beat the crap out of them like your wife Jaiwanta?

US: Very funny

Woman: I'm serious - it took a lot of money to get those charges dropped against you Uday and it was because of your mother's warning that it actually happened

US: My mother - that woman kicked me out of the family. She took away what was rightfully mine - she removed me from the will and after she died I was not even informed about it

Woman: that's sad but at least you didn't have to see them again

US: Enough of talking

Woman: that is right.

US: You are never getting away from me you know that right

Woman: don't even think of hurting me I'm not like those women Uday Singh and one injury I will make your life a living hell

US: Without me your life would have been a hell after all we know your husband was quite useless in appreciating you and your body. He grabs her roughly holding her in his arms. As she struggled out of his grip he tightened his hold moulding her body to his making a moan escape her to which he smirked and loosened the hold. The woman in question gave him the look and pushed both their bodies on the couch while US started leaving a trail of kisses on her shoulder. She arched her neck for him and he grabbed her roughly leaving marks over her fair skin

US: you missed me didn't you Uma Devi