Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Garu πŸ€— updatewa mastwa πŸ€ͺ

Pratap pratap pratap 😑 😑 😑 he has become fool staying with pool πŸ˜†
BD the saviour nazaa aavigayo. Pratap ki class laagadi πŸ‘

Wanna see ajabdhe sherni mode now

Kamu πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you thank you
Woh toh hai phool has made him a fool
BD sabki class laga dete hainπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Yayy ! You're going to watch Tanu weds Manu returns !! Review zaroor post karna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Coming to the story...Wonderful update !! πŸ‘

That idiot doctor was Tota !! πŸ˜²That makes it all the more funny !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Man ! I absolutely love Pratap's crazy gang of friends !! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
Absolutely hilarious how all his friends were placing bets on what BD would do to Pratap !! πŸ€£

And loved how BD gave Pratap a sermon and advised him to chuck out all bad memories and thoughts from his mind and concentrate on his present with Ajabde ! After all, this is a delicate phase for both Ajabde and Subho...and their husbands should spend more time with them and shower them with love and affection instead of burying themselves in trivial banalities...😊

Chalo accha hai...JB ki life mein Sagar ka arrival would be like marham on her wounds... Soothing effect hoga JB ki life mein, after all she has gone through, first with US...and then, the whole revelation of sorts by Raghu also broke her heart,her trust somewhere...😊

Highlight of the update---- Phool ka hua demotion !! Awesome ! Simply amazing !! Aur mazaa chakhaana hai use aur us kamine US ko !! πŸ˜‘
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??

Yayy ! You're going to watch Tanu weds Manu returns !! Review zaroor post karna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Coming to the story...Wonderful update !! πŸ‘

That idiot doctor was Tota !! πŸ˜²That makes it all the more funny !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Man ! I absolutely love Pratap's crazy gang of friends !! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
Absolutely hilarious how all his friends were placing bets on what BD would do to Pratap !! πŸ€£

And loved how BD gave Pratap a sermon and advised him to chuck out all bad memories and thoughts from his mind and concentrate on his present with Ajabde ! After all, this is a delicate phase for both Ajabde and Subho...and their husbands should spend more time with them and shower them with love and affection instead of burying themselves in trivial banalities...😊

Chalo accha hai...JB ki life mein Sagar ka arrival would be like marham on her wounds... Soothing effect hoga JB ki life mein, after all she has gone through, first with US...and then, the whole revelation of sorts by Raghu also broke her heart,her trust somewhere...😊

Highlight of the update---- Phool ka hua demotion !! Awesome ! Simply amazing !! Aur mazaa chakhaana hai use aur us kamine US ko !! πŸ˜‘

Rinal yaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—

@red: new style mein review milega
@darker shade of red:  Ab Tota uncle ki bhi entry and exit dikhani thi na humko bechaare show mein toh unki second marriage hote hote reh gayi and Pratap se dar gaye woh alag but story mein humne unko alag he tareeke se out kar diyaπŸ˜†

@blue: Bade Daata is the father figure for all of them - he will soon have a talk with Chakri as well and that one I hope it turns out as I'm planning on it

@pink: JB's life will take a turn when she will come face to face with another revelation with regards to US and then RG will fly in to save the day - I really like the JB-RG pairing actually

@Bold:
Time for an update folks - I have an assignment due tomorrow so you will see a little less of me. Will try to drop by in breaks but till then enjoy

Chapter 48

Ajabde was very upset with her husband's behaviour so she did the one thing that would cause him to run across town like he was on fire - she took Chetak out for a ride in her delicate condition. She remembered the first time Pratap had introduced her to Chetak she had been awestruck and wished to ride him but Pratap refused apparently Chetak only allowed him and no strangers on him. Ajabde since her wedding had been wishing to go for a ride but Pratap always refused her wishes and he had all but said that he loved Chetak more than anyone in the entire world - even Maa got a place after Chetak and she came after both of them. She would always fake her anger when he announced that she was a bit low on his priority list to which he would just look at her like she was everything making her forget everything around them and then they would lose themselves into each other but if he thought he was getting out of it easily then he was highly mistaken because she was mad as hell so she planned to spend her day with Subho and they took Sagar with them to allow JB to look at other work

Pratap reached home expecting WWIII but instead was greeted with silence which made him anxious. He called out his wife's name -no response he checked the entire house for her but could not find her when he suddenly realised that he had a cell so he called his wife but the response agitated him to no end -" The number you are calling has been switched off. Please try again later". Pratap was pacing in the living room when his friends arrived as they all wanted to make sure that their Baujiraj survived their Bhabisa's wrath

Akbar: maybe she eloped

Everyone stares at him incredulously

Akbar: What- he has been ignoring her and holed himself in his office so she eloped

Veeni: with whom?

Maan: What if Bhabisa decided to leave for Maldives again?

Pratap was shocked - she would not do that especially considering her pregnancy as flying was risky and

Hakim: Stop it all of you - I'm sure Bhabijaan is fine and she will return any moment now

All the eyes rest on the main door waiting for it open but nothing happened but they did not dare to remove them

When all of a sudden Lata Mangeshkar's voice rang out- "Der na ho jaye kain der na ho jaye - aaj re ki mera dil ghabraaye"

Pratap looked at the source when Maan said: I felt like we needed some background score for the moment- sorry

Suddenly the doors opened as Ajabde came in with Subho and Sagar. She took in the welcoming committee and said: Wow everyone is here nice

Pratap: Ajabde Where...

Ajabde: Questions later right now I need you to get all the shopping bags out of the car and don't forget the take-out also once you are done you need to go to the station

Akbar: Station? Bhabijaan did you punch someone again

Bade Daata made his entrance - Nope she did not punch anyone but allow me to clarify -Pratap you need to go to the Traffic department and pay the fine

Pratap: Fine? I don't understand

Ajabde: Chetak has been taken into the impound so if you want Chetak back then go and pay the fine

Pratap looked at his wife his eyes widening - You -Chetak - Impound - Fine

Som: Baujiraj has finally lost it

Veeni, Maan, Hakim all nod their head while Akbar says: Thank god we are here to see him like this and he's not in the office

BD: True...Pratap

Ajabde sat comfortably on the couch with Sagar and Subho eating the pizza she brought with her

Pratap: Why would you take Chetak out?

Ajabde: Because I needed a ride to go out

Pratap: Ajabde Chetak is not a mere car you know that

Ajabde: Well then next time show up when there is a doctor's appointment and be grateful I didn't damage your precious Chetak much.

Subho: you should go last I heard they were planning to move the cars to the new impound site

Hakim: which is?

Sagar: near the dumping ground with the dirty drain flowing nearby

Pratap: No...he ran full speed saying: Chetak I'm coming don't you worry

While Ajabde sat eating her pizza with her companions

Chapter 49

Pratap came home in the night when everyone had left and it was just the two of them - he went on to his room to get cleaned up but the door was locked making him angry

Pratap: Open the damn door before I break it

Ajabde opened the door and looked at her husband: What?

Pratap: why is the door locked?

Ajabde: because I was sleeping- quite comfortably I might add

Pratap: Ajabde - I'm exhausted and you have already tested my patience

Ajabde: Your patience? You really want to go there today

Pratap (walking in and Ajabde moving back): You took Chetak out - I don't allow Bade Daata to drive him and you took him out and then you got him impounded because you parked it in the No Parking Zone and then you willingly gave the keys to the man who was taking him away. They kept him in a corner surrounded by trash and all sorts of dirty stuff - look at me I stink

Ajabde: What was I supposed to do? You clearly refused to speak to me and then you didn't show up so I took your precious Chetak out as the other cars were at the service station

Pratap looked at her she looked exhausted so he made a move towards only to see her backing away

Ajabde: I don't know what I did or say but you were the one who decided to hole himself up in the office - maybe you actually like flower pot and want to be with her instead of your pregnant wife and that is why you didn't show up for the doctor's appointment - the appointment where we were going to listen to the baby's heartbeat but no your business and your flower pot must be important than us - well if you think that you are going to repeat what you were doing earlier then be ready for an empty home to come to - I will leave Pratap - I'm not making my baby go through this nuisance. Great now you made me cry

Her hormones taking the best of her she sat down on the bed tears streaming down her face while Pratap picked up his towel and went to the bathroom. After his bath he found his wife moving things -pillows and blankets to the guest room

Pratap: Ajabde you don't have to sleep in the guest room

Ajabde: Who said I was sleeping there? She thrust his fav pillow in his hands and said: Until you are ready to deal with things and actually keep your promises you are going to be sleeping in the guest room

Pratap dropped the stuff on the floor and pulled her to him - leave me she struggled but he captured her lips in a kiss

Pratap: I'm so sorry for not being there today it just slipped out of my mind but I promise you I will be there for the rest of the appointments as well. Seeing those marks on your hands reminded me of the past of the marks Maa would have on her hands when I was a kid -how US would hurt her and I failed to protect her like I failed you

Ajabde: Pratap it was not your fault- that doctor was a douche and I punched him real hard. You should have seen him crying out like a girl

Pratap just hugged his wife and gave her a kiss on the forehead

Later they both snuggled in the bed

Pratap: So how was the appointment?

Ajabde: I cancelled it - I was not going to hear our baby's heartbeat all by myself. It's tomorrow now at 10

Pratap: Okay...what did you do the whole day then?

Ajabde: Well I went home and met Maa then I called Subho there and then Subho, Sagar and I went out for a fun day. So we first went to the mall to get some stuff for Sagar. OMG you should have seen him he was so happy you know he was so scared when he touched the stuffed tiger and the attendant came but before that man could say a word Sagar ran behind me and seeing us (Subho and me) he just smiled and we bought Sagar the tiger then we went to the clothes department. I swear he is exactly like you only wants blue or black but he did accept a yellow shirt after he saw how sad Subho was - have you spoken to Chakri recently? I mean Subho was really sad I think her mother-in-law is here and creating friction

Pratap kept hearing his wife talk as it had been so long he had heard her speak about her day and then it became all the more interesting

Ajabde: And then we went for a movie and had popcorn - salt, cheese and caramel mix and orange slushy. She saw her husband staring at her

Are you even listening to me?

Pratap smiled: Which movie did you see?

Ajabde: Tanu Weds Manu Returns

Pratap: I thought we were catching it with the family

Ajabde ignored his comment entirely: It was so good I mean I love Kangana she is so amazing and fabulous in the movie you know and Maddy well he played his character so well but Kangana stole the show - her Haryanvi accent made me fall for her - I'm ready to elope with her

Pratap: Well then Kangana can stay in her Haryana and away from you, Tell me why did you see  the movie we were catching it everyone else for family movie night-  Bade Daata made all the arrangements

Ajabde: Sagar saw the trailer on one of the screens at the cinema and I quote, "Mereko woh waali dekhni hai peaswe" I just couldn't say no and even you should have seen them both Sagar and Subho were laughing and happy. Besides I want to watch it again as well you know

Pratap looked at her and then: You'll do anything for the popcorn and sluch won't you

Ajabde just smiled snuggling close to him and then said the words that shocked him to the core

Ajabde: Listen

Pratap: Hmmm

Ajabde: Let's adopt Sagar

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
so chetak is a car instead of a horse πŸ˜†
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey garima how are you? ????
nice update πŸ‘ pratap ki aachi band baji
you made chetak a car and that to pratap's mad in love with chetak 🀣
awww sagar is sho chwwet 😳
well I m first this time
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so my smart di included the demanded review in the story πŸ˜†
Awesome update and pratap's comments on chetak..lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I'm loving this gang of friends they have a really good bond and even bade daata πŸ‘
So nice twist of adopting sagar, truly very lovely 😊

PS: Waise di ab you always end your stories with amar ka scenes and iss bar there are two pregnant ladies and both of them are besties even their husbands are besties, so and idea struck me I know it's early to share this epilougue realted udea but still raha nahi gaya. Ajabde is obviously carrying amar par subho ka you will decide so unn dono ke janam ke baad make subho give birth to a girl please and we can have some rom com then...you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

Sirf ek suggestion aage your wish 😊
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapters GarimaπŸ˜ƒ

so chetak is a car instead of a horse πŸ˜†

Thanks nonie 😊
This content was originally posted by: swara98

Hey garima how are you? ????
nice update πŸ‘ pratap ki aachi band baji
you made chetak a car and that to pratap's mad in love with chetak 🀣
awww sagar is sho chwwet 😳
well I m first this time

Hey Swara am good just working on my assignment but pata nahi kyun I'm sneezing like crazy since the last 10mins -maybe am coming down with a fever or something - abhi na aaye warna I'll be dead

Yaar ab Pratak ka relation bhi tpoh dikhaana hai na - jabse woh Salima aayi hai show par tab se mere Pratak ke moments kam ho gayen hai so maine story mein dono ko space diya hai

Yup Sagar is actually very adorable

Yup you and Nonie are tied at the first place😊