Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by arul01

Sorry for the late post! had been busy! wonderful update... Poor JB... she was being used by Raghvendra.. but happy that Raghvendra is sad for losing JB... hope they work out somehow... JB deserves a good life... and I loved ajabde a lot... the powerful punch in the doctor's face! AWESOME! loved how pratap was concerned for ajabde when he heard that the doctor grabbed her wrist tight... can't wait to read more... superb update... it's getting interesting... πŸ˜‰

No worries Arul
Glad you enjoyed it...😊
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Bas ek line baccha??? maine itna lamba uodate diya nad I get just one line from you😲
Mera heart break ho gaya- tudke tudke ho gaye uskeπŸ˜’πŸ’”

arre re dida.. tum itna kyu sad horahi ho?? tum toh janti ho ki tumhari stories kitne faadu aur mast hote hai... and this part I didn't felt the need to express I'm words.. as it was perfect.. I was speechless u know.. toh ab jaldi jaldi update karo..

and abt studies mere bhi holidays khatam hone waale hai   πŸ˜” ab phir se mere studies start hone waale hai... toh i'll be like once in a full moon on this forum from now onwards.. 😭

all the best for ur studies.. love u ❀️❀️ muah!! (lo jo tukde tukde huye the meine usse jod diya..πŸ€—πŸ€—)
Hey garima how are you? ???

hope your presentation went well and sorry for late reply was busy with tele con

nice update πŸ‘ poor GR JB doesn't want to marry him hope they get things sorted

oh so sagar is with ajabde I loved how ajabde landed a punch on that doctor's face    πŸ€£
update soon πŸ˜‰
Garima, I don't know you and I regret not knowing about this series until Kamya gave me the link today. I loved it, Chapter 1 was so my future life, then it turned out to be like a romantic movie as the chapters proceeded.πŸ˜† I loved the way u used the historic characters and their characteristics in your modern day romance. And who doesn't like PrAja romance! I regret no reading this before. You should start writing modern day romance novels. The way you interpreted every relationship, strained ones, parental ones, couples, friends and business issues it all looks flawless as if its actually happening. Keep up the good work. Very well Written! And if you are in Twitter kindly contact me at @suranyasg I would love to talk with such an amazing writer!
Originally posted by swara98

Hey garima how are you? ???

hope your presentation went well and sorry for late reply was busy with tele con

nice update πŸ‘ poor GR JB doesn't want to marry him hope they get things sorted

oh so sagar is with ajabde I loved how ajabde landed a punch on that doctor's face    πŸ€£
update soon πŸ˜‰

Hey Swara am good yaar πŸ˜Š
 how are you doing???

Yeah the presentation went fine - no worries about late comments re aaj kal toh even I'm late in responding to them πŸ˜›
Will do
Originally posted by Suranya_Titli

Garima, I don't know you and I regret not knowing about this series until Kamya gave me the link today. I loved it, Chapter 1 was so my future life, then it turned out to be like a romantic movie as the chapters proceeded.πŸ˜† I loved the way u used the historic characters and their characteristics in your modern day romance. And who doesn't like PrAja romance! I regret no reading this before. You should start writing modern day romance novels. The way you interpreted every relationship, strained ones, parental ones, couples, friends and business issues it all looks flawless as if its actually happening. Keep up the good work. Very well Written! And if you are in Twitter kindly contact me at @suranyasg I would love to talk with such an amazing writer!

Hello Suranya (hope that is your name)
Thank you so much for appreciating my attempt at making my friends here a little happy - the writing started after I saw how many of my friends were disappointed with the CVs for not giving them what they wished to see actually and the modern ones well it was an idea that struck me and it was received with much love by everyone
I'm not on Twitter unfortunately as I I'm not a fan of it but you can keep commenting here or send me PMs and I will get back to you through them
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ApekshaM

arre re dida.. tum itna kyu sad horahi ho?? tum toh janti ho ki tumhari stories kitne faadu aur mast hote hai... and this part I didn't felt the need to express I'm words.. as it was perfect.. I was speechless u know.. toh ab jaldi jaldi update karo..

and abt studies mere bhi holidays khatam hone waale hai   πŸ˜” ab phir se mere studies start hone waale hai... toh i'll be like once in a full moon on this forum from now onwards.. 😭

all the best for ur studies.. love u ❀️❀️ muah!! (lo jo tukde tukde huye the meine usse jod diya..πŸ€—πŸ€—)

Dil toh jod diya but jhatka bhi toh diya na - matlab maana studies important hain but yaar everyday 30mins ke liye try karna forum par aane ki - everyone will miss  you so much re
Kar rahi hoon next update abhi thodi der meinπŸ˜›
AS we all know its Thursday and am off for a movie - yes I'm going to watch Tanu Weds Manu Returns and yes you will all get a review but that will come with tomorrow's update abhi nahi -okay
Chalo am leaving you with an update and going to study for an hour or so kyunki I have tons oif readings to do and ho sakta hai I might give you another update so keep coming back to the forum- zara activity banaye rakhen

Let's see what's happening with our beloved characters

Chapter 46

Pratap was in silent mode as the couple made their way back home. JB had offered to stay with Sagar for the night and had all but kicked them out of the hospital. There was something about her statement that did not sit well with Ajabde

JB: go home beta-hospitals are not a good place to be all the time

There was a certain sadness and pain in her words which got her thinking that maybe seeing Sagar lying on the hospital bed made JB think about the time when US would raise his hand on a young Pratap making her heart ache for her love. They entered their home as she proceeded for the bedroom she realised he was just standing in the living room

Ajabde: You are not coming?

Pratap went to her kissed her forehead: I have some files to go through so I'll be in my study

Ajabde: I can wait

Pratap: No. Go to bed and rest. I will join you later

She went to bed alone and woke up alone as she took in the other half of the bed well it was totally clean and unmade like no one ever slept on it. She went to the study to look for her husband but as she saw outside his car was gone - he had left early without telling her. Old times made their appearance again as it continued for a week - Pratap would come home really late and leave early even working on Sundays while Ajabde engrossed herself with Sagar's recovery - the little boy adored her but he was clearly in love with JB. He was attached to her like a monkey and refused to have food and medicines in her absence. Everyone noticed the distance between the couple including flower pot who was the happiest girl in the world till Pratap demoted her back to her original position and warned her about her wrong doings. Now that was an incredible day in the Songara office

Flashback

Two days had passed since the hospital incident after which Pratap had locked himself up in his cabin going through every minute detail of his file and working out chinks in his armour to be fully prepared when he met US at the conference- the very name made his blood boil and seeing those angry red finger-prints on his wife's hand had triggered his memory of his mother sporting those marks and covering them up with make-up and full sleeves. His wife was doing the same wearing full sleeves to cover the marks - marks that shouted his failure at protecting her as another man had managed to hurt her. He had gone to meet the said doctor and he had warned him of consequences making him flee. Doctor TotaMal had not only left the hospital but the state as well - he moved down south and started working at a newly opened hospital in Kerala. Pratap was overlooking his files when Phool entered without aski9ng for permission and started her flirting which irritated him no less and he had no patience for her useless flirtations so he looked at her with narrowed eyes making her gulp down a lump and stop her ramblings

Pratap: Miss Rathore your services are no longer required so you can clean your desk and go back to the reception handling your old job - of answering calls and guiding people in the right direction. You were just a temporary PA and I have filled that position so I don't want to see you anymore. Also if I were you I would focus on my job more and not the useless and recycled flirtations you do - they are irritating and make my head ache. The HR has already received complaints against you and your behaviour I assure you one more complaint and I will see to it that you don't work here anymore and that no one in this state employs you ever- well maybe you can ask your friend Gauhar Jaan to give you a position in US enterprises after all you are selling our secrets to him

Phool: No I never would do that Pratap...I...

Pratap: It's Mr Songara for you and the moment I get all the evidence I require then its game over for you so pray that the day I receive the evidence it does not have your name on it. Now leave

Since that fateful day Phool had been all quiet focusing on her job and figuring out a way to get out of the mess that had been created because of GJ and US. She sent GJ a message to meet her under the pretence of giving info wherein reality she wanted to get herself out of the mess. She even booked herself tickets to Singapore where she had relatives and informed them about her holiday trip.

Phool: Come hell or high I won't be getting caught in this mess

Chapter 47

Ajabde was pissed off real bad at her husband who had failed to show up for their doctor's appointment. She understood that he needed time and that something had triggered his mood but to miss out on an appointment for their baby was unacceptable to her so she decided to do the one thing he always dreaded. She called Subho and the two of them went off for a day filled with fun and relaxation.

Sanga strode in the office looking like a predator eyeing his prey which scared all the employees except for a group of guys who were placing bets

Som: I bet Bade Daata gives Baujiraj a good scolding for his behaviour

Maan: No I say he's going to go all Rambo on him

Akbar: Cool so what or How much is the bet? Then even I can enter the pool people

Maan: Winner is free of the scouting duty (keeping an eye on the culprits including flowerpot) for a week and 1000Rs

Akbar: Nice...I'm all in and I'm with Som on this one Bade Daata is going to go all Rambo and Terminator on him after all Bade Daata adores Ajabde and Subho Bhabijaan more than anything

Veeni: No I think he will be all Commander in Chief with him

Chakri: You mean like he did at the farmhouse when we refused to undergo that martial training?

Som: that was scary.

Hakim: No Bade Daata will go all "I raised you better than this and threaten to hold him by the ears"

Som: So all in - everyone nods their head as they wait for the scene to unfold. Som zooms in the camera in Pratap's cabin and increases the voice for everyone to hear

PRATAP's CABIN

Pratap sat doing paperwork for the upcoming meeting with his Bade Daata but as he was signing the documents his eyes fell on the picture frame kept he picked it up seeing his wife's picture it was taken at one of their dates which had gone awry because of the rainy weather but that hadn't stopped Ajabde from getting soaked in the rain and even got him drenched - she was standing there her arms spread face upwards eyes closed relishing the droplets of water falling her making her feel alive every second of that moment while he was staring at the frame when the door opened making him angry

Pratap: I said I didn't want any interruptions so what do you want? Saying that he looked up to a grim looking Bade Daata

BD: You were saying?

Pratap swallowed nervously: I'm sorry Bade Daata I thought it was the   employees

BD: even if it was an employee you aren't supposed to speak to them like that - each and every employee here is working for the betterment of this company and business- I thought I had taught you better than this Pratap

Pratap hung his head down but then he looked up: what brings you here Bade Daata?

BD was staring at the camera: Get your behinds in this office in the next 2minutes

And all the guys came crashing into the room and stood with Pratap

BD: I want all the developments in every single thing and time period is the last week

Veeni: Just the last week was something special about it Bade Daata?

BD just stared and everyone started speaking after he had heard everyone he told everyone to leave except for Pratap

Pratap knew he was about to get it real bad when he noticed the sad look on his Bade Daata's face

BD: Pratap I know seeing those marks on Ajabde's hands and that little boy triggered some really bad memories but that does not give you the excuse to completely isolate yourself. Poor Ajabde has been going crazy with worry about you

Pratap: Did she say anything?

BD: Has she ever said anything when it's concerned with you? I mean I love my daughter-in-law especially when she comes to spend time at home but to see her there daily wearing full sleeved clothes in this unbearable heat and then to see her hesitate to leave because she feels she will be all by herself at home is not something I wish to see

Pratap: Bade Daata those marks they were exactly like the ones he gave to Maa that day when...

BD: when you saved her - you beat the crap out of that shitty man Pratap and then you called for help - you called me remember what happened next

Pratap: We beat the crap out of the shitty man some more (both men cracked a smile)

BD: Its not just the marks Pratap - tell your BD what is troubling you?

Pratap: What if I turn out like him you know as a father? I won't be able to stand it and Ajabde she has been god send but what if I hurt her

BD: Pratap Singh Songara don't you ever dare to compare yourself to that man -he might have been the source of your birth but he is not your father- that man was not involved in raising you I did that - I was the one who held you for the first time even before your mother held you. I spent my nights looking after you while your mother recovered from the birth. I raised you - I was there and so don't you dare to compare yourself to that man - I raised you far better than him even though we had hiccups but we did well and I'm sure your Dadi would agree with me as well so will your mother. Pratap no one knows how to be a parent don't you think Ajabde is scared but she is more worried about you leaving her alone in this because you have managed to bring in the distance again - the last week you were holed in your office day in and out while she spent her entire time at our place with Sagar and even fell asleep there once - I thought you will call after my text but you just said Fine. Ajabde is going through some changes Pratap and she is housing a child your child she needs you to be there for her but she will never ask for it after all she knows the drill but remember Pratap last time she just went to Maldives but if you continue like this then she will leave you for good and I will suggest her this idea and get her to marry some other guy

Pratap looked at BD who had mischief sparkling in his eyes: You won't do any such thing

BD: so are you going home now or shall I drag you out by your ears?

Pratap smiled at his Bade Daata: I'm going I'm not a kid anymore you know

BD: I know you are growing up but I cannot wait for my great grandchild to come and then we'll trouble you like you have been doing

Pratap: Me and trouble you - never

BD and Pratap laugh and then Pratap packs his stuff to go home and be with the wife who was super pissed at him (though he was unaware of her anger)

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
Me first!!
Awesome update!!!!!
The whole office sequence was so funny!
And ye flower pot ko acha hua hata diya, continuous kanta she was
Feel bad for sagar, poor guy had to suffer so much
Ab next update seems to be so funny, ajabde all terminator on pratap!
Update soon with tanu weds manu returns ka mast review
Originally posted by aayu_26

Me first!!
Awesome update!!!!!
The whole office sequence was so funny!
And ye flower pot ko acha hua hata diya, continuous kanta she was
Feel bad for sagar, poor guy had to suffer so much
Ab next update seems to be so funny, ajabde all terminator on pratap!
Update soon with tanu weds manu returns ka mast review

yup you are my firstieπŸ€—
Arey movie review will be tomorrow re as am seeing the night show and am really psyched about it  πŸ˜ƒ . Ajabde is going to go all terminator after all pregnant hai and uske upar se gussa  - am scared for Pratap πŸ˜†