Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: coderlady

I was so far behind. Just caught up. Great updates, all of them. Loved the mood swings the ladies are having. Phool's black beauty avatar was hilarious.

Hey good to see you 😊
Thanks
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rinal yaara am okay  abhi toh sab kuch ulta pulta ho raha hai and on top of it I have my presentation as well - am scared Rinal😭 mere taare theek nahi chal rahe - chalna chodd sab ke sab shatabdi ki speed mein run kar rahe hain woh bhi opposite direction mein

You know everyone is telling me not to go for an iPhone re but papa is like go for an iPhone toh maine bola - aap apne liye lelo mereko Samsung chahiye

Glad you enjoyed the update
Mereko aa j Uni jaana tha isiliye ab tak update nahi kiya - am working on it and will post it later on maybe epi ke baad

@bold----My darling Garima !! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Never ever think like that, ok?? Taare theek nahi chal rahe is all mann ka vehem... Sab imaginary,fantasy world ki baatein hain... I know, and more importantly, you yourself know how much effort you're putting into your 1-hr presentation...so don't let these negative thoughts mar your hard work...You're going to rock it, Garima ! Just take a deep breath and expunge these negative thoughts from your mind... Khud par bharosa rakho and bhagwan ka naam lo...everything will automatically fall into place... Your phone died, so what...The big and happy picture is that you're gonna get a brand new phone !! Isn't that an amazing thing !! 
You're a rockstar, Garima !! Just have faith in yourself and give the presentation with full-on confidence , ok !! 

@red---- Oh man ! Tell your dad, ki chaahe kuch ho jaaye, iPhone bilkul na le...Battery issues hain re uske... And there are many users who have a host of other complaints about the phone... It's simply not worth the money...Also, do not go for brands like Huawei and Xiaomi...I'm not so sure about brands like Asus and Gionee... It's better to go for a phone from an established and trustworthy brand... Galaxy S6( my Jijaji bought one 3 days back) and HTC One M9 are good phones...In fact even Xperia Z3 is better than the iPhone (this, I've been told by an iPhone user friend )

As for the updates, please take your time...After all, as readers, the anticipation of "what's next" is sweet...After all , as they say, Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!!! πŸ€—
What an update yar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm simply enjoying the mood swings of the 2 pregnant ladies !!  And the part where Som describes just how terrible it gets when their cravings aren't satisfied, is absolutely hilarious !! πŸ€£
Awww !! Akbar is such a sweetheart in this story of yours... πŸ˜³β€οΈβ€οΈ He sure knows how to win hearts...😳And to get ladies to swoon over himπŸ˜†
Thank you for such a nice depiction of him !! πŸ€—πŸ€—
So, our Ruqqu jan is not such an angel in this story, eh?? πŸ˜‰ Chalega...I'm loving Akbar ka positive portrayal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And the highlight of the update was our beloved Phool daan ki haalat !! Phool ko din mein dikh gaye taare πŸ€£ Phool ka munh hua kaala πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yippee !! 
Ab bas US ka bhi band baj jaaye !! Aur vo bhi zor se ! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: rinall

@bold----My darling Garima !! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Never ever think like that, ok?? Taare theek nahi chal rahe is all mann ka vehem... Sab imaginary,fantasy world ki baatein hain... I know, and more importantly, you yourself know how much effort you're putting into your 1-hr presentation...so don't let these negative thoughts mar your hard work...You're going to rock it, Garima ! Just take a deep breath and expunge these negative thoughts from your mind... Khud par bharosa rakho and bhagwan ka naam lo...everything will automatically fall into place... Your phone died, so what...The big and happy picture is that you're gonna get a brand new phone !! Isn't that an amazing thing !! 
You're a rockstar, Garima !! Just have faith in yourself and give the presentation with full-on confidence , ok !! 

@red---- Oh man ! Tell your dad, ki chaahe kuch ho jaaye, iPhone bilkul na le...Battery issues hain re uske... And there are many users who have a host of other complaints about the phone... It's simply not worth the money...Also, do not go for brands like Huawei and Xiaomi...I'm not so sure about brands like Asus and Gionee... It's better to go for a phone from an established and trustworthy brand... Galaxy S6( my Jijaji bought one 3 days back) and HTC One M9 are good phones...In fact even Xperia Z3 is better than the iPhone (this, I've been told by an iPhone user friend )

As for the updates, please take your time...After all, as readers, the anticipation of "what's next" is sweet...After all , as they say, Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Rinal yaara    Thank you so much re I needed this actually...I'll be calm and positive and do my very best tomorrow ...aww I love the quotes re you know how to calm me down

Phones - Arey yaar news has come that Mall of Emirates mein apple is going to launch their exclusive store toh maine papa ko bola woh store open ho jaaye na tab aap apne liye new iPhone 7 le lena - waise bhi 1-6 aa gaye hain next 7 hi toh hogaπŸ˜†  am going for samsung reπŸ˜ƒ

will update in the evening😊
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update plz..ab aur kitna time 
Hey guys I'm really sorry for the delay but I have a one hour presentation tomorrow in Uni which I will be doing solo so am busy in that but I have an update for you all. I will give you guys another one as well but cannot tell you the time

Chapter 41

Rana Sanga sat staring impassively at the man in front of him

Sanga: Are you sure about this?

Man: yes. Raghvendra is after Uday Singh and his sudden interest in Jaiwanta Baiji is only because he wants to go after US

Sanga: You can go now

Sanga sat lost in his thoughts about Raghvendra - he seemed like an honourable man but the recent revelations were saying something else entirely. Raghvendra was going after Uday and he was going to use Jaiwanta as bait but he (Sanga) won't allow that to happen. He needed to inform Pratap and the others about it as well. He picked up his cell when Raghvendra's arrival was informed.

Raghvendra knew that Rana Sanga had found out about his plan so he needed to speak to the man to confess and also declare his true intentions

Raghvendra saw the look that Sanga was giving him that of a tiger carefully assessing his prey before going for the big kill but Raghvendra wasn't scared after all he had a lot at stake

Sanga: Raghvendra what brings you here?

Raghvendra: Sir you know my reasons for being here so let's not beat around the bushes

Sanga: All I know is that you wanted to use Jaiwanta for your evil intentions - as bait in your plan of vengeance against Uday Singh. There she is hoping for a future with you. I thought you to be an honourable man with pride and respect but I was wrong

Raghvendra: Sir with all due respect I would never use Jaiwanta Baiji as bait in my plan - I care for her and do wish for a future with her. My plan only involves taking Uday Singh out forever - that man has hurt someone very near and dear to me like he hurt Jaiwanta Baiji and Pratap who happen to be your loved ones

Sanga: Hmmm make me understand this part: Raghvendra the eligible bachelor refuses hands of the most beautiful talented and wealthy girls and asks for Jaiwanta's hand in marriage -knowing fully well that she was married before and has a son who happens to own one of the most successful businesses in current time and is happily married as well

Raghvendra: It was never my intention to marry her but as I met her and then got to know her I fell in love with her. She is someone who values her principles and traditions; she places her loved ones before her and is someone who understands the meaning of family. I find her similar yet different from my own views and I enjoy having conversations with her. I fell in love with her and I'm hoping for a future with her

Sanga: No relationship begins on a lie Raghvendra. If you wish to spend your entire life with my Jaiwanta then tell her the truth and let her take the decision. Now if you will excuse me I have someplace to be

Both men get up to leave before Raghvendra walked out the door Sanga said

Raghvendra I really hope you get the vengeance you are looking for and I will pray that Jaiwanta hears you out

Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

update plz..ab aur kitna time

Sorry for the delay Roshini - was busy in prepping for my presentation
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Sorry for the delay Roshini - was busy in prepping for my presentation

Best of luck for ur preparation
i'm d frst one to read it I guess.
Brilliant update as usual..ab aur ek nai mystery.. Raghavendra is up wid sum plan..ye tho vishwaas h he will nt harm JB
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

Best of luck for ur preparation

Thanks Roshini😊