Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

So,ajab and bhago are having mood swings.What a nice lesson they taught flower.
Mazaa aa gaya.πŸ˜†
So,ur phone is no more.😭 RIP to the poor soul.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†Abki baar take samsung par galti se bhi don't take gionee.πŸ˜‰

Thanks Ramya yup will go for Samsung only
Originally posted by Annei123

Loved Ajabde and Subho πŸ˜† waiting for moreπŸ˜›

😊
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
...This is why I'm scared to buy a phone from brands like Huawei and Xiaomi...Kab kya ho jaaye phones ke saath, pata hi nahi chalta... 
Waise ye sab kya ho raha hai ?? Pehle, your AC slipped into coma...Now, your phone has passed away... Kuch toh gadbad hai 
Whatever you do, just don't buy an iphone...it's not worth the money... If your budget allows, I've heard ki Galaxy S6 is a nice phone...even HTC M9...
Phone khareedne ke baad hume bataana zarur ki kaunsa phone liya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Coming to the story...What an update yar !! πŸ‘Haste haste pet dukh raha hai mera πŸ€£πŸ€£...Simply superb !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ You know, the best part of the update was this 
Chakri-- "What the hell just happened ?!" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£Too good yar !! 

Rinal yaara am okay  abhi toh sab kuch ulta pulta ho raha hai and on top of it I have my presentation as well - am scared Rinal😭 mere taare theek nahi chal rahe - chalna chodd sab ke sab shatabdi ki speed mein run kar rahe hain woh bhi opposite direction mein

You know everyone is telling me not to go for an iPhone re but papa is like go for an iPhone toh maine bola - aap apne liye lelo mereko Samsung chahiye

Glad you enjoyed the update
Mereko aa j Uni jaana tha isiliye ab tak update nahi kiya - am working on it and will post it later on maybe epi ke baad
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Thanks (may In know your name please - I'm Garima)
Working on the next update😊

Nice to meet you Garima. I am Arul. πŸ˜Š
Edited by arul01 - 8 years ago
Hey guys thank you so much for your prayers for my late Huawei I miss him but not so much and as soon as his replacement comes I will inform you all...As I had to go to Uni today so was not able to update earlier- well no more waiting here you go with the update

Chapter 40

Akbar entered the Songara office carrying a brown bag as he proceeded towards to Pratap's cabin Ruqqaiya tried to garner his attention but failed as Akbar found out on their date about her treatment towards the people of the lower strata of society which he disliked so he ended it by giving an excuse of a personal emergency. He went into the room without glancing at anyone

Pratap's Cabin

The two pregnant women were calm which was scaring the rest of the gang

Chakri: Som you are being a child they would not do such a thing. Right Baujiraj

Pratap: I have no idea Chakrapani

Som: I told you if pregnant women cravings are not satisfied they get angry like real bad and then volcanoes burst, earth shakes, rains descend and meteor falls across the sky creating a big hole in the ground

Akbar: how is everyone doing?

Everyone looked at him scared whereas the two women eyed him like they were studying him carefully

Akbar: hello my beautiful ladies - how are we doing today? How are my nephew/nieces doing? You know I got you both a present

Ajabde and Subho: Present?

He put the brown paper bag on the table making the girls mouth drop open

Ajabde: You did not

Akbar: I did

Subho: Is it what I think it is?

Akbar: Ladies I give you two medium chocolate Frappuccino with extra whipped cream, chocolate sauce drizzle and I even managed to get cherries on the top

Ajabde and Subho each take a glass sipping into the chocolatey heaven: You are our hero

Akbar just smiled as the women were enjoying the drinks he turned around to see his friends looking at him curiously

Akbar: I have an eye on that flower pot's cell - was keeping a watch when a message about Starbucks was sent so I followed up on it

Som: Message? Who received it?

Akbar: Gauhar Jaan

Ajabde: She sent my Starbucks order to Uday Singh's dirty mistress and then she looked at her husband - Fire her now

Akbar: Bhabijaan the Frappuccino (gestures for the drink which she sips on again) I'm more worried about the latter part of her message actually

Pratap: Has he found out about him?

Akbar: looks like it which means we are all going to be there tonight

Chakri: Where is Phool now? On seeing his wife's glare on mention of flower pot he quickly added - shouldn't she be back with their drinks

Ajabde and Subho hide giggles making everyone stare at them but Khetu's entry distracted them all. She handed Pratap all the important documents for the upcoming meeting he had to chair before the contracts and tenders conference and even informed them about the success of their plan. As she was leaving she saw the Starbucks bag and asked which branch did they get it from?

Akbar: They opened a new one in the central market near the old cinema house

Khetu: Alright

Som: Why do you ask?

Khetu: because the one down the road from here has been closed for renovations since last week and even the road has been diverted due to the pot-holes situation.

Som: So how do the buses go there now?

Khetu: Ummm you have to change at least 3 buses now as the direct one has been stopped. That is why some of the employees requested HR to grant them some leeway in reaching the office a bit late. Even I got stuck in the traffic today - had to walk all the way from that diversion board

Khetu left the office unaware that the women were carrying wide grins on their faces while the guys were shaking their heads

On the other hand Phool was not having a nice time at all - poor flower pot had to walk in the scorching sun for 45mins in heels to get her boss's wife the drink she craved and when she reached Starbucks - Closed for Renovation Sign stared right back at her making her really angry - so angry that she stomped her leg which caused he stiletto heel to break- Hopping on one foot she reached the cobbler who had just stood up to get some food but looking at Phool he did her heel first

Phool: Thank you so much for helping me (tries to flirt)

Cobbler: Madam I just wanted to get you out of the way so that I can go to sleep otherwise you and your broken heel would stare at me and not let me rest and it's 30Rs

Phool: Rs30?

Cobbler: Do you want me to undo my work?

Phool: Here you go and she went back to the bus station to wait for a bus where an elderly lady told her - no bus stops here anymore due to the diversion - you need to walk down for the next stop beta and if I were you I would get myself slippers as those heels of yours won't survive

Phool already fed up did not heed to the elderly ladies advice and ended up breaking the newly repaired heels all over again and had to walk back barefoot. By the end of it Phool's fair face was all black due to the dust and pollution, she was barefoot her broken heels lying on the roadside while she was sweating heavily. She thought that if Pratap saw how many hardships she had faced today he would definitely comfort her but the Songara office glass doors opened and the gang came out totally disregarding the black beauty that stood there but she was seen by a certain person who went to her and placed a Rs20 bill in her hands - I only have 20 on me at the moment aunty. There is a small cafeteria nearby please have something to eat from there before Phool could say a word a voice called out

Chakri: Som let's go it's getting late

Som went and joined his friends and they all soon left for their destination

your posts are always delightful πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Annei123

your posts are always delightful πŸ˜‰

😊
hilarious it ws.. phool ki tho solid band bajai ajab n subho ne... mast mast update 
Omg that was awesome phool ki Halat was great.

And som cracked me up big time
aaye haaye.. mera jallu.. he is soo cool(i love the young jalal.. ❀️😳)anyways.. the update was hilarious.. phool baisa toh lagta hai murja gayi hai.. πŸ˜› by god,,kya halat huyi hai yaar flower pot ki.. 🀣🀣 and and not to forget the epic dialogue/situation - "a certain person who went to her and placed a Rs20 bill in her hands - I only have 20 on me at the moment aunty. There is a small cafeteria nearby please have something to eat from there" 🀣🀣 pehli baat.. uss person ne usse aunt kaha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and daan mein 20 rupees bhi diya.. bechari... 😭🀣🀣 awesome part.. πŸ₯³do continue soon..Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago