Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

oh.. toh aapki phone ka nidan hogaya..??! woh bhi rahsyama tareeke se..??! arre baap re.. waise dida meine aapki iss case ko bohot dyaan se socha.. aur isske chalte mujhe aisa lagta hi ki,, aapki late Mr. phone ki hatya.,Mr. battery ya toh phir Mrs. software ne kiya hoga..😲 lagta hai Yeh dono Mr. phone keliye apni nishta nibaate nibaate tak gaye the.. issliye dono ne milkar Yeh murder plan kiya.. ab unki sazaa toh aap hi tai karo..πŸ˜›

koi baat nahi baalike humare aashirvad sadaa aapki saath rahengi πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Now comming to ur update..arre re dida..!! u made my day by posting this amazing part..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ boys day out toh achha tha.. but wat I enjoyed is phool maata ki fool..aaj toh matlab,,iski ekdam solid waat lag gayi... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺajabde ne kya acting kiya hai.. wah!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ dekha humari sangath mein reh kar kitni intelligent hogayi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

and that last part "Phool leaves to get the drinks while the two crying girls pick a magazine each and start reading it
Chakri: What the hell just happened?" made me all 🀣🀣🀣 lagta hai buddhuram ko abhi bhi buddhi nahi aayi hai.. 🀣 jo bhi ho.. iss part mein saara jhol iske wajah se hua hai.. woh hai humare ek maatra aadarniya.. --"chocolate Frappuccino with extra whipped cream and chocolate sauce with a cherry on top"🀣🀣

Baccha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@red: good investigation re - mera shak bhi battery and software par hai but unko kya punishment doon ab toh unke chalte new phone milne ke asaar hai na

@copperish red: πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey ab Chakri is a first time papa na uss bechare ko kya pata ki mood swings kya hote hainπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pari0706

Rip to your cell. One advise do anything but do not buy an iPhone the battery life is horrible

Loved the mood swings. Phool Jo tog band baji

Thanks Pari - am thinking of going for Samsung as I love the brand -papa wishes for an iPhone but now I'm goona take your advice and stay away from the apple

Phool is gayoo reπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: poeple1234

May your phone rest in peace. mood swing ko dekh kar maza aa gaya. i hope the mood swings will show flowerpot the worst side of Pratap... he was already shouting at her ... phool toh gayiπŸ˜†update soon and i hope you get a nice phone.

Hey Vibha thank you
Arey We will let the mood swings have fun with Phool re and she will see sides of people she never wished to seeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Gawd so much to read till then Ress πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Thanks Pari - am thinking of going for Samsung as I love the brand -papa wishes for an iPhone but now I'm goona take your advice and stay away from the apple

Phool is gayoo reπŸ˜†

Yup Samsung is good. I got an iPhone and am now regretting it big time
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! Ajabde and Subho were so awesome! hahahaha! nice pay back! loved how pratap and chakri was so concerned when they heard about ajabde and subho were crying... Can't wait to read more! totally awesome! loved how Som said: Congratulations you survived the first mood swing my friends! hahahaha! Please update soon! =)
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
...This is why I'm scared to buy a phone from brands like Huawei and Xiaomi...Kab kya ho jaaye phones ke saath, pata hi nahi chalta... 
Waise ye sab kya ho raha hai ?? Pehle, your AC slipped into coma...Now, your phone has passed away... Kuch toh gadbad hai 
Whatever you do, just don't buy an iphone...it's not worth the money... If your budget allows, I've heard ki Galaxy S6 is a nice phone...even HTC M9...
Phone khareedne ke baad hume bataana zarur ki kaunsa phone liya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Coming to the story...What an update yar !! πŸ‘Haste haste pet dukh raha hai mera πŸ€£πŸ€£...Simply superb !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ You know, the best part of the update was this 
Chakri-- "What the hell just happened ?!" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£Too good yar !! 
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved Ajabde and Subho πŸ˜† waiting for moreπŸ˜›
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So,ajab and bhago are having mood swings.What a nice lesson they taught flower.
Mazaa aa gaya.πŸ˜†
So,ur phone is no more.😭 RIP to the poor soul.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†Abki baar take samsung par galti se bhi don't take gionee.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: arul01

Yay! Ajabde and Subho were so awesome! hahahaha! nice pay back! loved how pratap and chakri was so concerned when they heard about ajabde and subho were crying... Can't wait to read more! totally awesome! loved how Som said: Congratulations you survived the first mood swing my friends! hahahaha! Please update soon! =)

Thanks (may In know your name please - I'm Garima)
Working on the next update😊