pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nice updates and i sense some nice twists... feel bad for poor sagar
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update!πŸ‘
So,GR is sajja's brother. Liked the twists and waiting for more in the upcoming chapters.😊
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—How are you dear ??
Oh man ! AC repair waala dar ke bhaag gaya hoga, I'm telling you...after all, so many people are agitated over their ACs not working na... Sab log murderous mood mein hain, that's why he has disappeared...  Hospital authorities kahin baahar se kisi technician ko nahi bula sakte kya ?? Just for the time being...After all, this is an emergency na...Itni garmi mein, kaise raha jaaye bin AC ke πŸ˜­
Waise how was your day at the Uni ?? πŸ˜Š

Coming to the story...Woohoo !! What an update, Garima !! 
So, VB,SB and Raghu are siblings !! Yayy !! πŸ₯³ I don't know why, but I'm really happy with this twist !! πŸ˜³ I wonder who the "old woman" is...πŸ˜•The "Manthara" of your story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I have a feeling ki bad days are ahead for US !!  Raghu, Pratap and Pratap's friends are going to make his life, a living hell !! And that pathetic douchebag deserves every bit of it ! My only fear is, considering the scum US is, what if he plans something nasty for Ajabde just to get back at Pratap ?? US is going to be super pissed on learning about JB's alliance with Raghu...Toh vo koi na koi kaand zarur karega ! πŸ˜‘😑 
I'm sure the upcoming updates are going to be quite thrilling and action packed !! πŸ˜ƒ Us Phool ko bhi accha mazaa chakhaana πŸ˜‘

As for Bombay Velvet... I guess, I'll watch it for RK's acting and KJo's negative role...I mean, he's otherwise soo sugary , that's it's irksome sometimes...So, I was looking forward to watch him don the hat of a villain in this movie !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Do you know, on Twitter, people have trashed the film to such an extent that it has been declared a flop !! I mean, isn't that ridiculous...That's so unfair to the makers and to everyone who's a part of the project yar...Theek hai, picture agar kisi ko acchi nahi lagi, toh it's ok... Hota hai...Some films work, some don't... Par iska matlab ye thodi hi hai ki you debase it online to the extent that it negatively influences other people who might wanna watch the film...All this negativity is surely going to affect the BO collections of BV 
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Amazing update!πŸ‘

So,GR is sajja's brother. Liked the twists and waiting for more in the upcoming chapters.😊

Thanks Ramya 😊
This content was originally posted by: pari0706

nice updates and i sense some nice twists... feel bad for poor sagar

Thanks Pari!!!
This content was originally posted by: aayu_26

Twist pe twist di waah jee bavdo ho gayo πŸ‘
The story is getting very interesting you are so awesome πŸ‘ ⭐️
Too good update. Waiting for the story to unfold πŸ˜›

Aayu baby abhi toh bahut kuch baaki hai re
Thank you
This content was originally posted by: swara98

sorry I forgot you had uni today
nice update πŸ‘ so GR is sb's bro bice twist that flower pot and US hate them 😑
BTW I m first πŸ˜‰

No worries Swara
Yup you are my firstie this time😊
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update dida... πŸ₯³

accha toh Veer bai and sajja bai are siblings?! and GR also!! πŸ₯³ uss phool ki toh 😑rehne dete hai.. waise bhi mein ab gusset ke mood mein nahi hu.. agar uska naam le liya then mera temper out if control hojayega... πŸ˜›

continue soon.. BTW how was ur uni day..?!
This content was originally posted by: ApekshaM

great update dida... πŸ₯³

accha toh Veer bai and sajja bai are siblings?! and GR also!! πŸ₯³ uss phool ki toh 😑rehne dete hai.. waise bhi mein ab gusset ke mood mein nahi hu.. agar uska naam le liya then mera temper out if control hojayega... πŸ˜›

continue soon.. BTW how was ur uni day..?!

Thanks Baccha
yup VB,SB and Gr are siblings re - Phool ka toh ab foll banega just wait and watch
Uni was good but hectic and tiring ab toh Mondays and Thursday ko bhi jaana hota hai