swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How are u garima? ? Sorry about ac electrician acche se daat na

nice update πŸ‘ feel sad for surtan and db
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update. Loved the way you turned surtan's character. But I didn't understand why do they need to meet pratap and akbar?
   Kal ka news garima di ke naam aisa lagta hae πŸ˜† woh repairer ki achi khaasi class lena 😑
Chakrawati bonding very cute πŸ‘ SAjja's character was encompassed nicely. You are a ⭐️ di
Looking forward to the meeting with the big heads 😊
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garuuu !!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Oh God ! AC ab tak theek nahi hua ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ Kya ho raha hai yar ... Is it not possible for your Dad to complain about the dismal situation to someone, I don't know, who has more authority or something ?? I mean koi tareeka toh hoga na... How can the repair guy be so callous and irresponsible yar πŸ˜΅? 
Mera GD/PI session is over !! Ab bas results ka intezar hai...They're gonna be out by last week of May or first week of June...Admission process will go on till mid-July re... July ya August mein college shuru hoga πŸ˜ƒ I'll keep you'all apprised πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the updates... Beautiful !! πŸ‘ Specially loved the chapter you dedicated to ChakraWati  and the one revolving around SS's past... Felt truly bad for SS ... Well, at least now we now why he's in the sex trade... And why he's leading a double life 

And I guess one more thing is clear now...Since the gynaec is Sajja Bai...I'm sure Sagar's mom is our goongi gudiya, Veer Bai ...

Looking forward to the next update !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Waise, you gonna watch Bombay Velvet ?? The reviews aren't positive here... 
And when's you next presentation ?? The 1 hour session is on 20 May, right ?? 
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnk u.. update  me batane k liye ki pg 30 me update h..me tho soch hi rhi thi stry chakri pr end hui tho surtan kidr se tpka ..πŸ˜† pad liya donno update..praja moment chakrawati moment kitna mast tha..chakri is way to caring for subho..waiting for nxt nw.. aur haa bolna bhul jaati hu har baar..
stories se jyaada jho stry se pehle.. halle - dill bayan jho u write wo jyaada mazedaar hota h πŸ€£ AC wale ka kya hua btana nxt update me..🀣
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

thnk u.. update  me batane k liye ki pg 30 me update h..me tho soch hi rhi thi stry chakri pr end hui tho surtan kidr se tpka ..πŸ˜† pad liya donno update..praja moment chakrawati moment kitna mast tha..chakri is way to caring for subho..waiting for nxt nw.. aur haa bolna bhul jaati hu har baar..
stories se jyaada jho stry se pehle.. halle - dill bayan jho u write wo jyaada mazedaar hota h πŸ€£ AC wale ka kya hua btana nxt update me..🀣

Thanks Roshini😊
@bold: Haal-e-dil tumko pasand aaya chalo accha hai...khair abhi woh AC waala bhaag gaya kahin jab laut ke aayega tab batoongi kya kiya maine uskaπŸ˜†
@red: 🀣

Originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Oh God ! AC ab tak theek nahi hua ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ Kya ho raha hai yar ... Is it not possible for your Dad to complain about the dismal situation to someone, I don't know, who has more authority or something ?? I mean koi tareeka toh hoga na... How can the repair guy be so callous and irresponsible yar πŸ˜΅? 

Mera GD/PI session is over !! Ab bas results ka intezar hai...They're gonna be out by last week of May or first week of June...Admission process will go on till mid-July re... July ya August mein college shuru hoga πŸ˜ƒ I'll keep you'all apprised πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the updates... Beautiful !! πŸ‘ Specially loved the chapter you dedicated to ChakraWati  and the one revolving around SS's past... Felt truly bad for SS ... Well, at least now we now why he's in the sex trade... And why he's leading a double life 

And I guess one more thing is clear now...Since the gynaec is Sajja Bai...I'm sure Sagar's mom is our goongi gudiya, Veer Bai ...

Looking forward to the next update !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Waise, you gonna watch Bombay Velvet ?? The reviews aren't positive here... 
And when's you next presentation ?? The 1 hour session is on 20 May, right ?? 

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— am good yaar..how is everything on your side?
@red: Actually papa ne complaint kiya tha but even the head supervisor is like we only have one AC repairman and usko baaki ke villas ka bhi AC check karna hai -apparently we are not alone in this AC situation😭
I'm sure your Results will be awesomeπŸ˜ƒ

@copperish red: Pehli baar everyone is feeling bad for SS and DB

@Pink: Yup Veer Bai will be making her entrance pretty soonπŸ˜‰

@Purple: Dekhli maine Bombay Velvet-kuch khaas nahi hai re - the visual treatment given is nice and everything but the story sometimes lack that passion and punch jo we see in Anurag Kashyap's movies. It's timepass for me but baaki kisiko khaas pasand nahi aayi- watch it once just to re-live the old Bombay. KJo was okayish-he should stick to directing but the major punch was in Kay Kay Menon yaar-usko theek se use nahi kiya movie mein -shayad KJo and Ranbir ko zyaada footage dene ke liye- KK was real good...Ranbir has done a nice job- not a fan of Anushka and the focus has been her ducky lips toh maine usko ignore kiya reπŸ˜†

@Bold: The next one is my 1 hour on 20th -have a discussion on it tomorrow with my instructor re-uski ki tyaari mein lagi padi hoon aajkal

PS: Thank you for the mail - I will see the video and respond to it as soon as I can😊
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Very beautiful update. Loved the way you turned surtan's character. But I didn't understand why do they need to meet pratap and akbar?
   Kal ka news garima di ke naam aisa lagta hae πŸ˜† woh repairer ki achi khaasi class lena 😑
Chakrawati bonding very cute πŸ‘ SAjja's character was encompassed nicely. You are a ⭐️ di
Looking forward to the meeting with the big heads 😊

Thanks Aayu baby
SS and JM will help them in catching the culprits behind the leaks re
I tell you woh repair man bhaag gaya kahin and papa ne supervisor ko call kiya phir pata chala ki aur logon ke bhi AC mein problem aa rahi hai and there is only one repair guy toh mera murder karne ka plan fail ho gaya hai but I will come up with something I assure you allπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update.

Thanks
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya dida.. finally mere saare exams khatam hogaye.. Yayyy!! but mein toh yeh soch rahi Hu. . ki jab mere results aayenge tab mere mom aur dad dono mere peche bhagenge shayad.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ab update ke baare mein kya bolu yaar.. tumhari har update mind blowing hi hote hai.. but in this I felt sad for Rao Surtan πŸ˜”

Chakrawati moments r just fab... 😳 do continue soon..

waise uss AC repairer ki acche se dhulaayi karna.. BTW tum usse kidnap karne wali thi na.. πŸ˜† kya hua uska..😲 koi baat nahi agar woh repairer mil gaya toh meri taraf se bhi dhulaayi karna.. 😑meri pyaari dida ko pareshan kiya.. πŸ˜”