Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poeple1234

Hi Garima! You did that Praja scene so nicely , you should get some award for making one of the most romantic praja scenes I've ever read👏.

Happy for praja and sad for chakrawati😭. Our dear Chakri loves her so much❤️, he dosn't want babies so that she can be with him. I'm sure he will understand Subho and be her strength, after all, Pratap and gang is there to see that he does. 

Pratap is getting jealous of GR, he can't stand Ajab praising him😆

Hope your AC gets well soon.

BTW, you asked my name. I'm Vaibhavi but call me Vibha.😊

Hey Vibha!!!
Am so happy you enjoyed the update...your words make me go all😳😳😳
I pray my AC gets well soon too
Yeah Chakri will man-up for the situation
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

awesum updates... wo wo GR ne sab ki bolti band kr di wo mast tha... n praja ka sweet little moent .. n chakrawati ko wo sad n emotional moment.. superb yr.. hw much chakri cares for subho

Roshini🤗
how are you???
Thanks yaar...GR toh sabki bolti band karne mein maahir hai
Glad you enjoyed the update
Son as is my on-going trend I will be ranting about my sick AC and the useless repairman who is not reparing it at all- I wanted to give heads up to all that is if anyone comes across a headline that states "AC kharaab hone par ek ladki ne ki repairman ki dhulaayi" then don't be surprised- it would be me...

Am so happy everyone is loving the story and enjoying the updates as well..here is the update for the day.

Chapter 31

Everyone looked at the old man who carried himself with such a grace that demanded attention from everyone. He sat on the log placed as a bench and began

BD: My wife had complications in every pregnancy and many of our babies did not survive and with each lost life she withdrew into herself more and more, so much so that she became a lifeless person. The woman I fell in love with disappeared right in front of my eyes and it was a hard journey that we went through and we came out of it stronger than ever. Once her pregnancy led to a premature operation which caused complications and I was asked to decide who lived - my wife or my child. I prayed for strength as I would need it for Karnawati later on but a miracle took place and both of them survived- I got my family but it also took a lot of hardships to get there and now see she is gone leaving me behind stuck between children

Pratap: Hey we are not that bad just little confused

BD: That you are but you have got to remember that if hardships are removed from life then that it is not a life worth living and we are Rajputs-Mughals (seeing Hakim and Akbar) descendants and we fight- we are warriors

Chakri: She must hate me

BD: No- the girls love you way too much to ever hate you but she gets everything she wants and that goes same for Ajabde after all I hear Congratulations are in order

Pratap smiles and everyone understands the meaning and they all congratulate them.

BD: Come let's go back- everyone is waiting and all of them get into cars and go back to their loved ones

Ajabde sat on the bed running her fingers through Subho's hair who had finally succumbed to her sleep amidst tears and painful thoughts. She thought her husband would leave her or ask her to abort the baby and what not and the fact that her horrendous mother had come barging in making all sorts of allegations did not help as well. So Ajabde had to resort to giving Subho some sleeping pills (safe for the baby as prescribed by the doctor) to allow her to get rest. Suddenly the door opened and Chakri peaked inside- he looked tired and exhausted but as his eyes took in Subho's form he got concerned

Chakri: Is she?

Ajabde: Just sleeping after everything that happened she needed some rest and even you need some rest

Chakri: Bhabisa I...

Ajabde: it's alright...don't worry. Just rest and talk about it tomorrow and haan beware your mother-in-law will be making an appearance

Chakri: I hate that woman

Ajabde: Me too

With that she left and joined her husband outside and placing her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes falling into slumber.

Chapter 32

Subho slept restlessly until she felt an arm drape over her and words were whispered: Shhh...I'm here now. Everything will be alright. Just sleep so she allowed herself to sleep for a little while longer. Outside Ajabde's head was in Pratap's lap as they slept on the sofa while individual ones were taken by the guys- Hakim and Som were on the floor in a sitting position while Akbar had his head down on the dinner table. It was Chakrapani who woke up first and he went on to make coffee for all his friends as they needed it the most- he woke them up on by one leaving Pratap at the last as Ajabde was sleeping with him. Pratap opened his eyes and accepted the coffee mug while Ajabde held him tight in her clutches. Pratap used one of his hands to rub her hair as he took in the morning sunshine. She woke up after sometime and went to get fresh-she returned with Subho -both the girls were quiet taking in the scene. Subho was distraught- she looked so fragile while Chakri just sat staring at her making no move to speak-he just stared at her

Jaiwanta Bai strode in and started handing out things to everyone - she brought breakfast with her and she made sure the girls had a proper meal. As she would be taking them to their meeting with OB/GYN - it was decided that both girls would meet the same doctor who had helped her out with JB's pregnancy as well. A well-known name in her field she was known to have a 100% success rate and had handled difficult cases with ease and so an appointment had been booked for both the girls and they were being taken by JB

As the girls went to change their clothes into ones JB had brought Chakri asked her

Chakri: Is it alright if...if I could also come for the appointment

JB smiled: Of course and you are coming for the appointment like Pratap is after all you are the father and it is necessary for you to be there with them throughout. Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for every woman but it comes with its own risks and dangers so it is your job to be there for them

They all went for the appointment while others left for office as they needed to check out on the work front as well

The doctor's office was colourful and walls had picture frames adorning them-every picture had a baby or a toddler with their name and birth date on them. The girls saw the walls and their attention were diverted to the adorable babies on them. They were scared but excited as well so when the nurse came with the paperwork it was the guys who filled it out and they waited patiently for their turn. The doctor herself came out to meet

She was beautiful with a charming smile on her face and mischief sparkling in her eyes: Two pregnant ladies at the same time I must say Jaiwanta you are lucky

JB smiled: as you can see I will be having really adorable grandbabies soon Sajja

Sajja Bai smiled and then took them all for their check-ups. It was during the ultrasound that the girls had tears in their eyes- Ajabde stared at her baby while Pratap gazed in amazement as well but his eyes turned to see his wife who was glowing and smiling on seeing their little creation and when the nurse gave them extra images she hugged the old lady.

Subho on the other hand was scared but as soon as her baby came on screen she forgot everything else. Chakrapani was happy as well but he was scared of losing his wife more but when he saw her happy and well so for one moment he allowed himself to be happy about it as well.

The couples sat for the consultation with JB as their support. Ajabde's weight needed monitoring as it was below than what Sajja wanted so a diet was planned for her which she needed to follow and with Subho it was a little more than just a diet

SB: So you have questions I hear

Chakri: I'm a bit worried

SB: It's natural to be...Tell me what is bothering you?

Subho: My family medical history is quite complicated when it comes to pregnancies- every lady had carried her child to full term without any possible harm but they have all died either during childbirth or mere minutes after it

SB: hmmm it could be due to heavy blood loss but don't worry I will take into consideration everything. Just send me over the reports and we will look into it. As far as today's check-up goes you have a healthy baby and as of now like Ajabde I would like to see you gain a little weight

And she looked at the boys: Be ready for mood swings, irrational cravings and yeah never say NO to them
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay! I'm first ! glad to see everything fine again.😊 you've given SB a nice twist, she has nicely retained her mischievousness. now pratap and chakri will face trouble with mood swings😆.  great going👏 Edited by poeple1234 - 8 years ago
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update garima oh poor subho and chakri hope they come out of it 😊
so sb is a doc nice u have placed each and every character really well 👏
looking forward to how pratap and chakri will handle their wives
garima u forgot to edit the titleEdited by swara98 - 8 years ago
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting to see the mood swings of the girls 😉
And the boys handling it😳
Originally posted by: swara98

Nice update garima oh poor subho and chakri hope they come out of it 😊
so sb is a doc nice u have placed each and every character really well 👏
looking forward to how pratap and chakri will handle their wives
garima u forgot to edit the title

Thanks Swara...see this AC business is now affecting my work as well I tell you- abhi tak repair nahi hua and friday- saturday is the weekend so two more days woh donkey Repair guy nahi aayega😭

Am glad you are enjoying the story😊
Originally posted by: Annei123

Waiting to see the mood swings of the girls 😉

And the boys handling it😳

Thanks 😊
Friday update is seved and where is everybody??? Mana weather is garm and kharaab but forum par aao and then rant about it re - activity increase hogi and hopefully humari ranking bhi  😆...Let's see Surtan's back-story and how our Chakrawati are handling things
PS: There is an update on Pg30 as well so do read that one before this😉

Chapter 33

Jagmal met his father for all purposes and intents Surtan Singh for lunch as he wanted to inform him about the leaks after all he had made him capable of securing a job at the Mughal enterprises while he himself held a position at Songara. Jagmal always wanted to learn the reason behind Surtan's double life so he asked him one day why he led such a double -faced life and Surtan's response struck him hard

FLASHBACK

Surtan and Jagmal sat on the raised platform over-looking the beach where the waves crashed on to the shore. Jagmal waited patiently for his father-figure to begin his tale

Surtan took a deep breath and began

I was a good student throughout my academics getting good scores, maintain a clean record, excelling at games but there were a few people who didn't like it and they happened to be a part of my extended family. Back in the day we lived in joint families so everyone understood the meaning of family and grew up together but my family was twisted-everyone lived for their own greedy self. My uncle and aunt had a son who was the opposite of me and they would always compare us in everything even though he was younger to me and so one evening before my scholarship exam he gave a drink laced with sleeping pills and then he proceeded to take some highly incriminating picture of me. He started to blackmail me but everyone blamed me for not being a good role model for the younger ones. His parents found out the images but they kept silent and did not tell my parents the truth- my parents who adored me and were proud of me detested me- my mother did everything she could to find out the truth but ended up dead which killed my father as well. My uncle and aunts were happy after all they would get an increased share of the property now but they forgot that I was still there. Grief had surrounded me and I was thirsty for revenge so I did the exact same thing with them except I ruined their daughters - my sisters who never cared for me so I didn't feel guilty at all. Everyone was shocked to learn the misdeed against their daughters and they all wanted me dead but I reminded them of their faults- of their mistakes that took my parents, my career away from me- they ruined my future and I ruined theirs. I packed up my belongings and left- I didn't know where to go so I just kept walking until I met Baadshah Khan who was a pimp and he said that I had the body and looks and if I wanted to make money then he could help me. I was young and nave back then so I took his help not realising the dump I was falling into- I became a gigolo serving lonely ladies-trophy wives as many are known and made money. It was through Baadshah Khan I found the dark twisted lanes of the business where girls were exploited and beaten up left to die like strays. I found one such stray left on the roadside barely alive with torn clothes-she had refused to give in so she was forced to submit but she didn't stop fighting- she hurt her tormentors and she had enough life in her to tell me their names as well. I saved her and brought her home-nursed her day in and out making sure she lived to see another day and tell her tale. Her family ousted her and with nowhere to go she came to me. Baadshah Khan wanted to put her to work and I was against it but when he tried kidnapping her by drugging her I had it- everything reminded me of my past so I beat Bk up black and blue left him to die on the street while I made my escape with her. I had already met MM by that time and she had offered me a place in her syndicate which though dealt with the business but made sure that the girls were protected, healthy and thriving. My job is to get clients that respect the girls for what they do and not harm them in anyway- I might be embroiled in a bad place but we all have come to terms with it and are making sure that our girls are not harmed and have options available to them. Quite a few got married and settled down, most of them are pursuing studies as well even the old ones take classes - correspondence ones but they are getting education as well so that if they wish to pursue a career later on they can do that

JM: The stray you saved is it who I think is?

SS: Yes Jagmal that woman is your mother and she is one of the strongest women I have ever known

SS: We need to inform our respective heads

JM: No- we can't do that as we don't know if they are involved as well

SS: Then?

JM: It's time to meet the big-heads - we need to meet Pratap and Akbar

Chapter 34

CHAKRAWATI SPECIAL

Subho sat quietly in the car as they returned back to their home from the check-up. They were be given privacy and time to deal with the event between themselves because she knew the elders wanted to talk to them and they would but first they (Chakrawati) needed to come to terms with it as well

Chakri stole glances at his wife who was staring outside through her window- she looked beautiful with no make-up and a loosely tied braid. She was tired and in pain but the way her hands were over her abdomen he knew she was trying to be happy and strong about the pregnancy

Chakri: Would you like to have something?

Subho: Huh?

Chakri asked again but she shook her head. He tried engaging her in a conversation but failed miserably it was like both of them were drowning in this huge ocean of sorrow with no respite in front of them

Subho: Do you want this baby?

Chakri remained quiet and Subho just couldn't keep it in her anymore

Subho: Why are you behaving like this? I mean it's not like the child isn't yours- we made this baby- it's our miracle. I don't understand

Chakri: This miracle is going to take you away from me why can't you see that Subho. I know you want a baby and I would give my life to make sure that you get everything you want but this- a baby... a baby means that I might lose you and this thought of living without you is not acceptable

Subho looked at her husband his fear was visible clearly.

Subho: I'm scared too you know but I know I can do this - we can do this. Besides Dr Sajja is the best there is- she is my idol you know (giving a smile) and she's right we can monitor the pregnancy throughout

Chakri: Hmmm

Subho: Chakrapani Mishra I have had it with your hmmm. We are having a baby that is final and you can either be happy about it and show it or move out

Chakri: Move out?

Subho: Yes as I don't want any negative vibes near me or the baby

Chakri: and go where?

Subho: I don't know that for you to choose na

Chakri: Wait I'm moving out (looks at her incredulously)

Subho: who else will? I'm not going to relocate my wardrobe baba -waise bhi it took me nearly a year to get it the way I like it

Chakri parks the car and Subho makes him look at her: It will be alright I promise. Everything will be fine-we will be fine. Please I need you to be with me on this

Chakri hugged his wife tight his actions speaking the words he could not. For the time being they were alright
Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress
Unresss.

Read both parts.

I loved the way how praja beaufully handled all things. Praja emotions while seeing babies 😭 😳
Chakrwati 😭 I feel for chakri so scared of loosing her. How much he loved her ❤️
True love indeed.

Cute beautiful update.Edited by ...Kamu... - 8 years ago