Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady

You already gave us several stories with Ajabde telling Pratap about the baby in a very cute way. So expecting another one.

Working on it😊
Update is here everyone...accha next one will be late as remember my AC that was not working but got repaired well the repaired version is not cooling at all so have to find the electrician again..so I will be out and thus the next update will come in the night time...

Chapter 23

Pratap: No absolutely not

Ajabde: Be reasonable now

Pratap: You want to make that flower pot my secretary Ajabde - you are being unreasonable here

Som: Baujiraj Bhabisa is right- Phool might be useful in catching them red-handed

Pratap: No

Ajabde: Fine then let's vote- all in favour of my idea - everyone raises their hands except Pratap and Chakri. You lose and that means Phool will take on the role as a temporary secretary and we will use her to catch the culprits

Pratap: Why Phool?

Subho: Because I have a feeling she is somehow mixed in this matter- this way my doubt will clear and everything will work out fine

Everyone nodded their heads but Pratap still sulked about it

Som: Don't be a baby Baujiraj

Pratap: I'm not

Ajabde-Subho shared a look of understanding while Pratap had a talk with his friends. Slowly everyone left one by one- Subho left with Chakri to be in his cabin as he wished to speak to her that left Pratap and Ajabde alone. Ajabde sat looking at Pratap work and then she didn't even realise her eyes drooped close as she fell into a deep sleep

Pratap saw his wife sleeping comfortably on the couch so he got up and draped his coat over her sleeping form and as he draped it he heard her mumble the words: Pratap...baby...our baby

Phool was overjoyed when she heard the news- she was being asked to fill in the role of Pratap's personal secretary temporarily as the real season of conferences, meets and gatherings was about to begin so he needed an extra pair of hand to assist him. I'll assist you in every way possible she thought and left the office dreaming of the ample of time she'll spend with her Pratap

Mahamanga sat in the little coffee shop sipping on her cappuccino waiting for Surtan Singh to arrive. Surtan wanted to speak to her about some clients and his own personal desires so they decided to meet in a neutral ground. She wanted to know more about the clients and less about his personal thing as she was well aware of it - he wanted Dheer and she did not want anything to do with him or any man for that matter. Rao Maldev and Uday Singh had destroyed her and on top of that her son was turning out to be a real headache for all of them as well- the woman just wanted to do her work and stay comfortably in her solitary existence but Surtan was making it difficult. She needed to find a middle way for the situation as Surtan was a man of means - he had two personalities: One was a pimp who made sure that they got only the best clients who had money and did not hurt the girls and the other was a regular 9-5 job-holder in the Songara Empire. He worked there as an account holder and handled the smaller clients of the giant firm. He had maintained a clear demarcation between the two lives and ever since he had seen DheerBai he had worked hard to prove to her that he was not like the men who had hurt her but rather he wanted to make her happy. This personal nuisance was the reason MM didn't like dealing with people and now two of her major pawns in her game were involved and she needed to sort it out as soon as possible

Chapter 24

Dheer was confused when MM asked her to come to a coffee shop all of a sudden in the late afternoon so she got ready and left for the coffee shop. She told the driver to come back for her after he had picked up her son from his office- her Jagmal was working with the Mughal enterprises as an account holder and he handled two small clients of the company. Her son would come home and tell her of all the amazing things he had done and the manner in which his supervisor appreciated his hard-work. Dheer had not told Jagmal about his parentage as she felt that there was no need for him to know about it after all US was not his father he was just a donor and she wanted her past to stay far away from her son. In the coffee shop she saw MM sitting with Surtan Singh and both of them looked serious

Surtan felt her presence first but he knew this was not the time to proclaim his undying love for her after all the thing he had found out were far more important and he wanted Dheer to get closure because only then he stood a chance with her

MM: Sit Dheer ...what would you like to have?

Dheer: One Caf Latte for me please with two sugar

Surtan: Not scared of calories?

Dheer: Nope. Tell me what is the reason behind your serious looks? Did you both forget to bring your wallets and called me to pay the bill?

Surtan: Dheer I found out something and I need you to promise me that you will not do anything rash

Dheer looks at him and then at MM while the server places her drink and leaves them alone

Surtan: Uday Singh is back in town

MM: News is floating around that the young girl he was seeing has vanished without a trace after giving birth to their son who is now a toddler. The kid lives alone with him Dheer

Dheer had gone pale as she thought of the young boy living all by himself with that monster. She was sure that the poor girl was either killed or had killed her own self leaving behind an innocent soul under the clutches of US

Surtan: One of my contacts told me he is on a lookout for company someone who could take care of the kid in the day and stay the night with him

Dheer: So he wants a temporary mother for the kid and someone to beat up for his pleasure. Whom do you intend on sending?

MM: I wanted to know if you would like to have your revenge Dheer. You destroyed Rao Maldev when you released the MMs of him molesting those kids- you saved innocents from his clutches and found out half the evidence of your innocence and we all know the other half is with US

Dheer thought about it: I'll tell you by evening

She stood up and left with Surtan Singh following her

Surtan: Dheer wait please

Dheer: If you are going to tell me about how much you love and care for me then please don't

Surtan: I know those men hurt you very badly but I'm not like them. I love you Dheer and I will take every opportunity I get to tell you as I believe that your heart will consider me as a suitable man for you as it realises my seriousness for you. Jagmal is like my own son I raised him as well and I'm going to wait for both you and Jagmal to accept me

Dheer: I'm not worth it

Surtan: Your worth is far more than you realise and I believe that by punishing Uday Singh you will be able to get closure and move on in life and you will find me waiting for you
lovely update πŸ˜‰
waiting for next part

Very nice update. You turned the characters very efficiently nice to see the change in villains. So ye phool ab secretary ban gayi iski toh na halat kharab hi kar dena pratap pe dore dalne aayi badi flower pot 😑
Damn ac still so bad my condolences with you yaar itna garmi mein ac bigad gaya fir se πŸ˜•
Eagerly waiting for the next update 😊
Garuuu !!! πŸ€—πŸ€— How are you dear ??
Uff ! The AC's giving you troubles even now ? Hope is baar electrician acche se repair karde AC ko...else , use paise mat dena πŸ˜΅
As for the presentation that went awry last saturday, chill yar 😎... Don't get tensed... Remember, even the best and most skilled of professionals face tough times, when things don't go their way😊...I'm sure you'll bounce back and rock the practical this week !! πŸ‘πŸΌ Besides, I have just the thing to cheer you up πŸ˜‰ Check your inbox...
Uske saath, here's a jaadu ki jhappi from me πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coming to the story... Scintillating updates yar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting to see how Pratap's gonna react to the pregnancy news...πŸ˜‰ Serial mein toh uska reaction dekhne hi nahi mila πŸ˜­ I guess, Subho's going to tell Chakri about the pregnancy... πŸ€”

So, when I read that Ajab wants that flower-pot to be Pratap's secretary, I thought this woman is totally out of her mind...Pregnancy ke side effects πŸ˜†...But she has a point in whatever she said...πŸ˜‰ Par Phool ki toh nikal hi padi...Hope she does nothing funny to create problems between PraJa πŸ˜•

As for Surtan...I'm confused re...Should I feel sorry for him ??...I mean, the way you've portrayed him in your story, he seems like a good man... Atleast he's good to DB... But then, he's also a pimp...and it's rather hard to sympathize with a pimp, leave alone "like" him... He also works in Pratap's company... The "espionage" plot is deepening re πŸ˜‰

And WTH !! πŸ˜² That Maldev really turned out to be a bugger, eh ? How disgusting ! πŸ€’ I'm glad uske kaale kartut ka bhaanda DB ne sabke saamne phod diya πŸ‘ And us US ke baare mein kuch na hi bolu no behtar hai πŸ˜‘🀒

I've decided ! US and Maldev and all the other scums could go and rot in the deepest and cruelest dungeons of hell , for all I care... I'm not gonna start my posts lambasting them πŸ˜ƒ

Nice update! So flower will become pratap's secretary😑.Waiting for ajab to tell pratap the good news.😊

Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!! πŸ€—πŸ€— How are you dear ??
Uff ! The AC's giving you troubles even now ? Hope is baar electrician acche se repair karde AC ko...else , use paise mat dena πŸ˜΅
As for the presentation that went awry last saturday, chill yar 😎... Don't get tensed... Remember, even the best and most skilled of professionals face tough times, when things don't go their way😊...I'm sure you'll bounce back and rock the practical this week !! πŸ‘πŸΌ Besides, I have just the thing to cheer you up πŸ˜‰ Check your inbox...
Uske saath, here's a jaadu ki jhappi from me πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coming to the story... Scintillating updates yar !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting to see how Pratap's gonna react to the pregnancy news...πŸ˜‰ Serial mein toh uska reaction dekhne hi nahi mila πŸ˜­ I guess, Subho's going to tell Chakri about the pregnancy... πŸ€”

So, when I read that Ajab wants that flower-pot to be Pratap's secretary, I thought this woman is totally out of her mind...Pregnancy ke side effects πŸ˜†...But she has a point in whatever she said...πŸ˜‰ Par Phool ki toh nikal hi padi...Hope she does nothing funny to create problems between PraJa πŸ˜•

As for Surtan...I'm confused re...Should I feel sorry for him ??...I mean, the way you've portrayed him in your story, he seems like a good man... Atleast he's good to DB... But then, he's also a pimp...and it's rather hard to sympathize with a pimp, leave alone "like" him... He also works in Pratap's company... The "espionage" plot is deepening re πŸ˜‰

And WTH !! πŸ˜² That Maldev really turned out to be a bugger, eh ? How disgusting ! πŸ€’ I'm glad uske kaale kartut ka bhaanda DB ne sabke saamne phod diya πŸ‘ And us US ke baare mein kuch na hi bolu no behtar hai πŸ˜‘🀒

I've decided ! US and Maldev and all the other scums could go and rot in the deepest and cruelest dungeons of hell , for all I care... I'm not gonna start my posts lambasting them πŸ˜ƒ

Rinal yaara your jadoo ki jhappi is like chamatkari aushadhi re-sab kuch theek kar deti hai.. Yaar iss AC and uss electrician ki toh main band bajaane waali hoon - kehta hai ki new part daala hai but no cooling yaar- complain ki hai dekho ab kya hota hai
Last saturday toh was bad isiliye am working hard on my next presentation-1hour ka teaching session hai and then have an assignemnt as well- dono hi start kar diye hain maine toh and am working on them both

you know am really confused ki usko kaise pata chale - should it come from Ajabde or an accident or he figures it out himself...Subho-Chakri are going to go through some tough times but they will emerge stronger
Phool as secretary is going to a be alot of fun especially once Ajabde's pregnancy news is outπŸ˜‰

We will learn more of Surtan's back-story as our track progresses and then make an informed decision on him

@Bold: πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Waise thank you for the PM - hilarious post and both songs happen to be ones I listen too as well
Originally posted by aayu_26

Very nice update. You turned the characters very efficiently nice to see the change in villains. So ye phool ab secretary ban gayi iski toh na halat kharab hi kar dena pratap pe dore dalne aayi badi flower pot 😑
Damn ac still so bad my condolences with you yaar itna garmi mein ac bigad gaya fir se πŸ˜•
Eagerly waiting for the next update 😊

Thanks Aayu baby
AC ki pooch mat main uska murder karne ke mood mein hoon abhi...
Originally posted by Annei123

lovely update πŸ˜‰
waiting for next part

Thanks
Wonderful chapters Garima πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago