Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aayu_26

First one!!!!!
What a twist and you brought such appropriate people which I had never expected.
I'm loving how the story is progressing 😊
And ye electrician ko achi tarah jhadna itna garmi mein koi ac thodi band karta hae 😑   πŸ˜†
Waiting for the meeting of jb and raghuvendra 😊

Aayu baby..
Thanks...
electrician pata nahi kahan bhaag gaya-phone bhi nahi utha raha hai- maintoh murder karne waali hoon uska wait and see
Newspaper ki headlines hogi
"Tapti garmi se pareshaan bechari masoom si zindagi ne electrician ki AC na theek karne par ki Hatya"

Glad you are enjoying the story
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm. .. guruvar ki entry.. 😊 excited for it.. continue soon..Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rinall

Udai Singh !!  What a despicable douchebag this man is !! Him and Maldev----  slimey buggers,  filthy bags of enema πŸ€’ Such men are worse than the worst drainage system in the world !!🀒...Feel like doing all of the following to both of them 

Whoa !! Mahamanga as "Madam" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ and SS as a Pimp  Apt casting re ! πŸ‘ By the way, who do you have in mind for Mahamanga ?? I think, Ashvini Kalsekar would be apt in this scenario, what say ?? 
Nice to see the Mughal royal family in full force in this story of yours ! 
As for US's new wife...who has fled  or maybe he killed her ...I don't know why, but I think she is either SB or our goongi gudiya VB ...I hope it's not SB yar ! πŸ˜­ Such a sweet and gentle soul she is πŸ˜’...
Feel terrible for DB πŸ˜­...There are countless women out there who go through such unimaginably brutal ordeals everywhere...be it behind the glamorous facade of the entertainment industry...or behind the cold, grey and dreary walls of some big-shot corporate house...or some dubious, dingy roadside office...🀒😭 
And JB?...God ! What happened to her while she was married to US is awful πŸ˜­...Reminds me of the ongoing campaign to make marital rape , a criminal offence... I'm glad her father-in-law's on her side and is not supporting his pathetic son blindly πŸ‘πŸΌ...And I just hope she gets all the happiness she soo deserves with Raghavendra !!  This story's going in a wonderful direction, Garima πŸ‘πŸ˜³...I also hope that DB makes life hell for US 😑... Vaise, Maldev's torture...are we going to get details of that ??

PS---- See...US got me so riled up that I completely skipped the niceties I usually begin my post with πŸ˜΅... Anyway, how are you dear ?? πŸ€—πŸ€—And how did the presentation go ??
Your AC's not working ?? πŸ˜² Aw man ! I tell you, that's the worst kind of punishment in this sweltering heat πŸ˜­ Hope it gets repaired soon ! 
By the way, wish your mumma A Happy Mother's Day from my side ! πŸ˜ƒ Planned anything special for her ?? I made Pav Bhaaji today for my mummy πŸ˜ƒ 

Rinal my yaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love the emoji for Us re - you will be using them quite frequently in the story
@green: yup my Mahamanga can only be played by Ashwini - I loved her in JA (I used to watch the show in the beginning but them left it after a quarter
@shade of red: US's wife - we wil know about her in the later updates
@purple: This is a first na feeling bad for DB -I always thought what made DB so greedy and bad - her childhood history says played a great role in it but then in my story I changed the things a bit and we have DheerBai

@shade of green: That is what actually helped me right JB's part - I read a story about a lady who suffered from domestic violence and ,arital rape but no one helped her and now with the campaign going on and politicians making illiterate remarks of how marital rape does not exist because marriages are sacred and stuff makes me so angry I tell you

@pink: 🀣🀣🀣🀣 koi baat nahi re
@blue: electrician pata nahi kahan bhaag gaya-phone bhi nahi utha raha hai- maintoh murder karne waali hoon uska wait and see
"Tapti garmi se pareshaan bechari masoom si zindagi ne electrician ki AC na theek karne par ki Hatya"

Happy Mother's day to your mummy as well re - meere toh dimaag se hi nikal gaya - tabhi socho mumma subhah se itna attitude kyun dikha rahi hain mujhe...chal ab kuch karna padega - ek coke pila doon toh baat banegi kyaπŸ€”
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Awesome update.

Thanks!!!
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rinal my yaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love the emoji for Us re - you will be using them quite frequently in the story
@green: yup my Mahamanga can only be played by Ashwini - I loved her in JA (I used to watch the show in the beginning but them left it after a quarter
@shade of red: US's wife - we wil know about her in the later updates
@purple: This is a first na feeling bad for DB -I always thought what made DB so greedy and bad - her childhood history says played a great role in it but then in my story I changed the things a bit and we have DheerBai

@shade of green: That is what actually helped me right JB's part - I read a story about a lady who suffered from domestic violence and ,arital rape but no one helped her and now with the campaign going on and politicians making illiterate remarks of how marital rape does not exist because marriages are sacred and stuff makes me so angry I tell you

@pink: 🀣 koi baat nahi re
@blue: electrician pata nahi kahan bhaag gaya-phone bhi nahi utha raha hai- maintoh murder karne waali hoon uska wait and see

Happy Mother's day to your mummy as well re - meere toh dimaag se hi nikal gaya - tabhi socho mumma subhah se itna attitude kyun dikha rahi hain mujhe...chal ab kuch karna padega - ek coke pila doon toh baat banegi kyaπŸ€”

@bold--- hey bhagwan ! itna saste mein bhi mat pata yar ! πŸ€£ make a card or something na for her...you're a creative person yar...think of something creative πŸ˜ƒ

@blue---- πŸ˜² guess what...humaare ghar mein living room ka fan kharaab ho gaya hai...luckily, my dad caught hold of an electrician... wo banda fan ko nikaal kar le gaya ! πŸ˜­ says, kal milega...

@green----i swear yar ! it's as if, just 'cause you're married, all kinds of violent acts are justified in the confines of this "sacred" relationship πŸ˜‘ what kind of logic is that ! πŸ˜‘😑

@bold--- hey bhagwan ! itna saste mein bhi mat pata yar ! πŸ€£ make a card or something na for her...you're a creative person yar...think of something creative πŸ˜ƒ

@blue---- πŸ˜² guess what...humaare ghar mein living room ka fan kharaab ho gaya hai...luckily, my dad caught hold of an electrician... wo banda fan ko nikaal kar le gaya ! πŸ˜­ says, kal milega...

@green----i swear yar ! it's as if, just 'cause you're married, all kinds of violent acts are justified in the confines of this "sacred" relationship πŸ˜‘ what kind of logic is that ! πŸ˜‘😑

@bold: Ab dekhti hoon kya kar sakte hain hum

@blue: aww it sucks I tell you...fan hi le gaya woh - make sure kal time par dede...garmi mein yeh saari cheeze hoti hain - sardi mein ho toh koi problem hi nahi hai...

@green: illogical log hain humare politicians
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow ! The story is progressing really well! Hat's off to ur castingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Sorry,aajkal reply nahi kar pati!Yahaan tak ki meri apni story update nahi ki ek week se thanks to the entrances.😭Aur ab toh laptop hi work nahi kar raha hai properly.
Anyways happy mother's day!!πŸ˜ƒ
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
stry tkng interesting turn yr.. fir se nai jodi banegi GnBDJ πŸ‘ maza avi gyo..waiting for nxt prt 
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Wow ! The story is progressing really well! Hat's off to ur castingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Sorry,aajkal reply nahi kar pati!Yahaan tak ki meri apni story update nahi ki ek week se thanks to the entrances.😭Aur ab toh laptop hi work nahi kar raha hai properly.
Anyways happy mother's day!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ramya

No worries re - entrances ki toh pooch mat I totally understand kyunki maine Medical entrances de rakhe hain and they totally empty you out in every way possible
Lappy ka dhyaan rakhe after all saara work toh ushi se hoga na

Thanks and same to your mommy as well😊
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

stry tkng interesting turn yr.. fir se nai jodi banegi GnBDJ πŸ‘ maza avi gyo..waiting for nxt prt

Thanks Roshini😊