Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pari0706

amazing loved the ladies making the hubbies wake up by themselves and then only giving them banana to eat... serves them right for ignoring their wives now they know what it feels like to be ignored

and that phoolandevi... grrr she sent an incorrect text to Ajab from pratap's phone?? well first things first if i was the boss and my employees couldn't;t save powerpoint presentation i would fire them and do it myself. second why doesn't his phone have password?

also i thought  of another amazing destination - Mauritius or Seychelles 

Pari how is everything going? Hope you are doing well πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@blue: Glad you are enjoying it though the ladies are not doing it intentionally they are just enjoying the marketπŸ˜‰

@pink: arey flower pot ko mazaa ab aayega- JB office mein jo aa gayi hai
hmm so you will be a strict boss then πŸ˜†

@red: Love the destinations!!
Originally posted by swara98

Hi gamrima nice update sorry couldn't commenct earlier as my posts are restricted to 11 per day nice name for phool flower pot lol! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

No worries Swara
Thanks!!!
Originally posted by coderlady

The employees don't know how to save presentations and need to be taught word? Pathetic employees they are. Even my kid can do these things.

Like that the guys are trying to woo their wives at least. Better late then never.

@red: heheheheπŸ˜†

@blue: True

Originally posted by poeple1234

nice going Garima...phool is really a trouble...the boys are really busy...keep up😊

Thanks!!!
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Mindblowing chapters GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
Loved Praja moments❀️

Thanks Nonie😊
Update!!!dekha jaldi diya na maine updateπŸ˜‰

Chapter 11

The couples returned back to the resort tired and laden with shopping bags-well the boys were carrying the bags while the girls enjoyed coconut water. Entering their room Pratap proceeded to keep the bags neatly in the shelf while Ajabde just threw of her flip-flops and sat down all exhausted while making slurping noises

Pratap: The water is all gone - throw away the empty coconut Ajab

Ajabde- slurrppp

Pratap stared at his wife who was making the irritating noise but looking all adorable doing it so in one single go he had the coconut away from her hands leaving behind only the straw in her mouth and as her eyes widened up he threw the coconut in the dust-bin

Ajabde: You took away my coconut

Pratap: hmmm and then he went back on organising the stuff

Ajabde: What are you doing?

Pratap: All the stuff should be kept organised so that we know where it is kept and that when the time comes we can easily take it from its designated place so I'm keeping all of your shopping near the bags

Ajabde: You are doing your OCD thing again

Pratap: I'm not

Ajabde got up and in a very seductive move she took of her jacket that left her in the halter neck mini dress she was wearing and dropped in it on the floor - challenging her husband to not to pick up the dropped jacket. Pratap kept on staring at his wife who was now removing her jewellery and leaving them one by one at different places and as soon as her neck piece was left on top of the mini-bar and she sat down comfortably on the bed he had enough. Within a matter of minutes Pratap had cleared all the room-placing all the stuff neatly at their places and then he looked at his wife who was smiling at her husband

Ajabde: OCD

Pratap literally jumped on her pinning her down on the bed making her scream a little and proceeded to tickle her

Ajabde: Stop...please stop

Pratap: OCD huh...I'll show you now

Ajabde tried to stop her husband but it was of no use so she did the one thing that he had not expected- she kissed him - captured his lips in a small peck but he deepened it making her moan out his name. Pratap trailed down kisses on her collar-bone while her hands explored his back as their lips met again a fire raged in their bodies wanting them to combust together but the moment was interrupted as his cell rang. Pratap hid his face in the crook of her neck as he had no desire to pick up the call but Ajabde used her free hand to pick it up without paying attention to the caller ID

A girl waited impatiently for the call to be answered as she sat in the washroom tapping her heels on the marble floor of the Songara Empire office. Pick up the damn cell Pratap she mumbled and as soon as the call connected she heard giggles

Ajabde: Hello? (Pratap nuzzling her neck was making it difficult for her to talk)

Ajabde: Hello? Who's there?

Pratap: No one - leave the phone and pay attention to me your husband

Ajabde: Shhh...someone will hear us

Pratap: Yeah I'll give them a hearing

Ajabde's laughter could be heard followed by moaning

Phool disconnected the call feeling all agitated - she was with her Pratap. No!! that cannot be- everything was falling apart. All her planning was ruined because of her- Ajabde Punwar was supposed to be removed from the picture long back but no she had to stick and then she married her Pratap and now she was enjoying a romantic getaway with him while she was stuck working under Jaiwanta Bai Songara who had made her life a hell. She took a deep breath and came out of the ladies room proceeding towards her reception desk thinking of ways to create distance between the Pratap and Ajabde
unres..
good good boht jaldi new story start kr diya..kl he saare prts back to back pad liya bt forgot to comment.. offline jane k baad yaad aaya i missed sumthng πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tho me aa gai aaj fir se n nw dis new update of urs... 
ab..startng frm strt..
R u mad?? calling ur dis story simple one..
aisa kabhi hua h tumhare koi b story simple ho..dis is super good.. i'm really njoyng it...
tooo good writer u r...really luv reading ur stories..
Praja spending time tgether..pratap's mother handling office.. n kaante ko paat padhana superb yr ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aaj ka update ws superbb jalkukdi kaanta.. praja k beech aaayegi tho jal hi jayegi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..waiting for ur next update 
Edited by RoshiniluvPrAja - 8 years ago
Amazing chapter Garima ⭐️
Loved the Praja Romance ❀️
I am angry at phool who is trying to separate pratap and ajabde 😑
Loved it πŸ˜³ waiting for the next update !!! 
Garimaaa !!!! πŸ€—
Exciting updates !! πŸ‘

The girls are making the boys carry their shopping bags...reminds me of a scene from the song "Small Town Girl" from Bachna Ae Haseeno...Where Ranbir Kapoor's character's made to carry shopping bags by Bipasha Basu's character... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Serves the guys well ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pratap and OCD ! πŸ€£ If my memory serves me right, you and Apeksha have associated this disorder with Ajabde in some of your earlier stories... πŸ˜†

PraJa moment ! Uff ! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Though we can think of several mushy songs for this moment, the song I have in my mind is this----

Tu mile, dil khile
Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye
Na ho tu udaas, tere paas paas
Main rahoonga zindagi bhar
Saare sansaar ka pyaar maine tujhi mein paaya
Tu mile, dil khile
Haan tu mile, dil khile
Chanda tujhe, oh dekhne ko nikla karta hai
Aaina bhi, oh deedaar ko tarsa karta hai
Itni haseen koi nahin 
Husn dono jahan ka ek tujh mein simatke aaya
Tu mile, dil khile

Darling, every breath you take
Every move you make, I will be there with you
What would I do without you?
I want to love you forever and ever and ever

Pyaar kabhi, hooo marta nahin hum tum marte hain
Hote hai voh, hooo log amar pyaar jo karte hain
Jitni adaa, utni vafa
Ek nazar pyaar se dekh lo phir se zinda kar do
Tu mile, dil khile

"Phool" bane angaarey !! πŸ€£πŸ€£ She reminds me of SRK from Darr re ! or maybe, Urmila Matondkar from Pyar Tune Kya Kiya...  
Have a song for her too !! 

Roundhe Hai Mujhko Tera Pyaar
Chubhta Hai Tera Intezaar
Das Rahi Tanhaiyaan
Dard Yeh Kar Raha Hai Pukar
Roundhe Hai Mujhko Tera Pyaar
Chubhta Hai Tera Intezaar
Das Rahi Tanhaiyaan
Dard Yeh Kar Raha Hai Pukar

Karochti Hai Kyon Mujhko Hawa Reh Reh Ke
Nichodti Hoon Dil Gabrati Hoon Mein Tere Liye
Katra Katra Mera Jaana Tere Milan Ko Tarse