Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pari0706

JB ka toh jawab nahi... i wish she throws phool out and Phool is such a besharam married man pe line mar rahi hai!!!

JB is our hero!!!
Phool toh hai hi aisi kya kare ab - Pratap rahega unattainable uske liye😉
Night time update!!!

Chapter 8

Pratap and Chakri enter the resort where the girls are staying

Chakri: I must say our wives have got classy taste

Pratap: I know but I'm sure they would be in single rooms adjacent to each other

Chakri: True they do love there night chats. I remember on our honeymoon when we returned after an entire day of sight-seeing the first thing Subho did was call Bhabisa and tell her about every place we visited

Pratap: Yup I remember as I came late that day and found her whispering to someone - I might have showed a little jealousy but

Chakri: Little? Not true - you must have gone all possessive over Bhabisa - we all do that for our wives except when they are mad at us

Both of them ask the receptionist to book their rooms and then after a shower each they proceed to the evening party which was being attended by everyone in the hotel. Both men prayed that they would find their wives there at the party

THE PARTY

Ajabde and Subho were having fun enjoying their drinks as they took in the people dancing on the special floor that had been erected for the guests. Both the girls were wearing short dresses that highlighted their curves - Subho was in a strapless black dress with sequins while Ajabde opted for a royal blue one shoulder dress - her dress had her left side bare.

Sipping drinks and enjoying the music the girls ordered something for themselves when Ajabde felt her heart beat increase - it was like she was being watched so she slowly sipped her drink again when she felt goose bumps and then she felt him - he was there!!! But then an idea struck her

Ajabde: Subho

Subho: Hmmm

Ajabde: I feel like dancing

Subho: Really...cool let's go

As Rihanna's Please Don't stop the music blared out both the girls joined the crowd on the dance floor enjoying them while Ajabde felt butterflies in her stomach increase but she was way too excited. Subho was lost in her own world that she didn't even notice that her husband was there though she did think for a fleeting second that she saw him but blamed it on the alcohol. The girls were so engrossed in their fun that they didn't realise that some men were eyeing them as soon as one of the dudes made his way over to Ajabde he was stopped midway by a body - the person had his back towards him

Drunken man: dude get out of my way...can't you see am going to join that lovely lady over there - he points towards Ajabde

Pratap turned around and stared the person: his dark intense gaze had the drunken backing off while showing both his hands to him-palm outwards

Man: Sorry I didn't realise she was taken

Pratap turned again to see Ajabde dancing by herself so without further due he strode forward and joined his wife on the dance floor

Pratap: May I join in?

Ajabde: I'm not so sure

Pratap: Are you with someone?

Ajabde: yes

Pratap: Sad that he has left you all by yourself

Ajabde: He will come. I'm sure of it

Pratap: So till he comes I'm sure you won't mind having a dance with me

Ajabde: You don't know my husband he can be quite possessive you know

He took her hand in his pulling her body close to his - feeling her silky hair in his hands as they moved down on her body

Pratap: You look absolutely stunning

Ride It by Jay Sean came on and our couple lost them in each other - bodies swaying they increased the temperature on the dance floor and they were not the only ones - Subho was in her husband's arms who seemed to be making her smile by whispering something into her ears

Pratap: I'm so sorry

Ajabde held him tight: I missed you so much

Pratap: so did I
Yay first one to comment!
Oops pol kholne ke liye sorry 😆
The trip was awesome yaar enjoyed a lot 😊
And royal blueee woww my favourite colour I can imagine the steamy situation 😳
Ab new update jaldi jaldi karo 😃
Originally posted by aayu_26

Yay first one to comment!
Oops pol kholne ke liye sorry 😆
The trip was awesome yaar enjoyed a lot 😊
And royal blueee woww my favourite colour I can imagine the steamy situation 😳
Ab new update jaldi jaldi karo 😃

yup you are the first oneeeissi khushi  mein meri story ka epilogue bhi dedo na pleaseee🤗
I like all shades of blu though even I'm partial towards royal blue
next update will be tomorrow😉
All the chapters are amazing 👏
PM me for the next update😃
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
you know what the funny thing is.. i have a  blue one shoulder dress exactly like you described... but mine is full length... you reminded me of the time i had worn that to a party.
amazing update loved how the two hubbies came to the rescue... lets see what happens next and how these two manage the two drunk wives
Wow awesome update. We can see what happen next . Waiting for the next update
The husbands are forgiven already. That was too easy.
Originally posted by pari0706

you know what the funny thing is.. i have a  blue one shoulder dress exactly like you described... but mine is full length... you reminded me of the time i had worn that to a party.
amazing update loved how the two hubbies came to the rescue... lets see what happens next and how these two manage the two drunk wives

Pari jaana see I knew we had a somehow: Rinal and I share the same music taste, Baccha (Apeksha) and I share the same funny bone  and now you share the same clothes as my characters😃
I hope your party was an enjoyable as the one I wrote about
The girls won't be much drunk as they can tolerate some levels of alcohol😉
Originally posted by Nonie12345

All the chapters are amazing 👏
PM me for the next update😃

Thanks and will do nonie😊