Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: coderlady

This is going to be a cute story. Both boys are in trouble already.

That it is - a simple romantic story. Boys are always in trouble I tell you
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Awesome update ! Can't wait for the next update.πŸ˜ƒ

Ramya darling thanks!!!!
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Wow pratap s going to maldives to bring ajab back. 

Awesome update. Update soon.

😊 will do
Update for the morning is here...hope everyone is having a nice day and haan kal ka epi kitna mast tha na - full of action and ab humaare deewaano ka milan hoga - PRatap ki nazare dhoondegi apne Akbar ko and woh dono apne horse par savaar hokar milenge gale🀣

Chapter 5

Ajabde sat on the lounge taking in the scene in front of her - sea waves crashing on the shore as kids played while couples had fun in the sea while some like her lay on the lounges under the shade of the umbrella with fruity drinks on the table reading novels soaking in as much sun as they possibly could

Subho: This is life you know

Ajabde: True - sun, sand, water, a good book and drinks to go with it

Subho: you forgot the awesome hot dudes that are flaunting their assets

Ajabde stared at her friend who was sipping her mojito

Subho: what?

Ajabde: Hot dudes flaunting their assets really?

Subho: Yeah I mean it's not like I'm cheating on my husband- I'm just enjoying the view my eyes are watching after all God gave us eyes to take in the view

Both the girls smiled at that and then together they turned around to watch the view

Ajabde: What do you think he is doing?

Subho: What else my husband would be with your trying to figure out which business they would bankrupt next and then how they would revive them

Ajabde: did you think about having a baby?

Subho thought for a minute: yeah I did and still do but for that I need my husband to be at home with me so that we could actually make a baby but he is not there and whenever I try to bring the subject up he changes it- maybe he doesn't want babies

Ajabde: I had a talk with Pratap about having babies

Subho: really what did he say?

Ajabde: It was the 2nd year of our marriage at the time he had just started the business so he wanted to concentrate on cementing it. He said he wanted to have babies but he needed to secure our future first

Subho: and now?

Ajabde: And now I would be really lucky to get even 5minutes of me time with him

Subho: You know what we need

Ajabde: what?

Subho: A splash in those waves- as our talk just made me realise the reason we are here for happens to be rejuvenate. Come let's go

She dragged Ajabde towards the waves and both the girls enjoyed playing in the cool waters of the Maldivian beach - pristine, clear blue and so cold. After playing for quite some time they returned to their lounges to gather up the stuff and retired to their rooms. As they were leaving they were informed about an evening dance party that had been organised and all the guests were invited for it so with their evening plans made both the girls went to their respective rooms to rest

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it πŸ˜‰ both girls enjoying πŸ˜›
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey garima how are u ? well I m same swara I changed the name well nice update Maldives is really good place 😊 so the girls are enjoying hope they give a hard time to their husbands πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Annei123

Loved it πŸ˜‰ both girls enjoying πŸ˜›

Yup after all girls just wanna have some fun
Originally posted by: swara98

Hey garima how are u ? well I m same swara I changed the name well nice update Maldives is really good place 😊 so the girls are enjoying hope they give a hard time to their husbands πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey Swara...yup have heard a lot about Maldives though personally I have never been there so any detail I give comes from Google and WikiπŸ˜†
The girls won't give them such a hard time- they will though ask them to prove their sincerity and stuff
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari!!!
@red: haila okay so phir honeymoon kahan hoga inka re??? bechaara PratapπŸ˜†
JB is going to be there to save the day!!!

well he made a mistake so he better think of a better place to take her... aur waise bhi iss trip me Chakri-bhago bhi honge so it is not alone time together na πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

about the update super awesome πŸ‘ and now both the girls are enjoying i like it... it would be so nice to have boys come in the evening and seeing both girls enjoying the party and looking too good πŸ˜†

also this comment from Bhago cracked me up 🀣- 'What else my husband would be with your trying to figure out which business they would bankrupt next and then how they would revive them''
Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garimaaa Diii!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome plot of the story yaar I'm loving it 😊
Ab ye dance party mein toh bohot maza aane waala hae and yes do I smell jealousy in the party? πŸ˜‰
Great story and waiting for the next update