Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

All the best for your exam...

Welcome ..Nandini's Manik...He  is mixture of Monster..Emotion..love...naughty..hotty..😊..
Nice post..

Thankyou <3
So aptly said...she was the one who discarded that "monster image" he once possessed but today it has returned and that too only for her!
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panidarang

Awesome post

Thankyou! ❀️
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajith37

Beautiful post ... Awesome

Thanks babe! <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beenaa

you are as always awesome

Awww...thankyou! It's all because of MaNan...they emote so well onscreen...kudos to PaNi for a fab job! <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavisweet

superb post

Thankyou!! <3
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

TWINKIE...YOUR PM BOX IS TOO FULL..AND I CAN'T SEND YOU THE REASON..LOL 

posted it on your scrapbook thou 
edited: adding the link here.

And btw pretty bad timing on the Dabba being full..lol

Never going to forgive IF for such bad timing I swear!! lol
Kapk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL, this title scared me as I thought YOU were going to say "bye" to us πŸ˜† Thank God it was related to the analysis πŸ€—
Thank you for yet another unique and another wonderfully written post of yours. It is always a pleasure to read it. I keep getting impressed by the layout of your analysis. They ALWAYS differ from each other - how well does your creative mind worksπŸ˜‰? I understand that it is time-consuming to write a new analysis every day, I really appreciate your efforts. However, I hope you won't stop. Even a short paragraph is enough when you don't have much time πŸ˜³ 
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I'm late but res will come back

Miss you guys so much!!

Unres

Uggh I am so mad!! I wrote an entire post and by pressing a wrong key..Everything got deleted!!...So gotta start all over stupid computer!!

Anyways.. Goodbye sweet lovable Manik Malhota and HELLOOO Monster Manik!!.. The look..the anger...the blood thirst eyes ready to kill the person who dared take his Nandini away from him...the dangerous/half driven crazy lover manik in the from of monster is back. Welcome back Monster Manik Welcome back!! Yes the monster that has been sleeping peacefully all this time, is awaken.. he didn't want to wake up..he was rather forced to wake up...he was not harming anyone..he was happy in his kingdom with his queen...but enemies could not see him happy..could not lose control of the monster so they decided to take away the one thing that is more precious to him than any riches in the world.. "His Nandini"...The enemies..the big bad wolf and witch took the queen away from her king.. The king went fully crazy..looking crazily for his queen.. When he could not find her anywhere..he was devasted..heartbroken..he felt like someone just ripped his heart out..

He went to the one person that knew where she might be..he went back to the witch..he begged her..pleaded to her to give his nandini back..But the witch being a B**** laughed at his face..telling him that she knew he would come back to ask for her help..He always does...The witch claimed she didn't do anything okay if you didn't do anything..then do something..help me..use your contacts..call the cops do whatever IT TAKES..BRING..SORRY GIVE NANDINI BACK TO ME!!.. But Nyonika being Nyonika.. laughed and refused.. that's when Manik's patience crumbled... His patience..his tolerance..his sanity..everything went to hell...the monster surfaced again... threatening to deframe her if she does not get her two timing behind and give Nandini back to him...It didn't matter to him that in the midst of deframing nyonika..he will be deframed too.. but for nandini...he is willing to destroy her and himself to get her back.. "Nandini ko paane ke liye mein KUCH BHI kar sakta hoon.." Powerful words from a powerful monster..To bring her back, I can bring the heaven and earth together and exposing your secrets is nothing from me..He is truly Nyonika Malhotra's son Manik Malhotra..he knows how and when to play what card at what moment..Nyo refused to help and Manik FORCED HER TO HELP HIM..he didn't even give her a choice.. there is a famous saying "Jab ghee seedi ungli se na nikle..to ungli teedi karna padta hai"..He asked you with a voice of desperation..a voice of running out of air..you refused so you forced him to become the monster that he is so great at playng and then beat you at your own game..tumko hi force karliya..to do his job!!.. Awesome!!

Nyo-Manik faceoff was just amazing.. these two set the screen on FIRE!!! FIRE!!!! Aag hai sirf aur sirf Aag hai..

The rest of the episode was worth watching..cavya..my favorite..so cute..cannot believe he puts up with her craziness...he does nt even complain!!!..

The desperation in his eyes...in his voice..not able to find her..he thought he is losing her... kahan ho tum nandini..dont worry..I am coming...I will always protect you..I will always be there for you..you don't worry..as long as im here you don't worry..I am here nandini..thda sa intezzar karlo... I am coming!! Reminds me of this song!! Teri Raahon Se Yun Na Jaaoonga Main...Yeh Iraada Hai,...Mera Waada Hai Laut Aaoonga Main...Duniya Se Tujhe Churaloon,..Thoda Intezaar Karlo...Jitna Beqaraar Hoon Main,..Khudko Beqaraar Karlo..Meri Dhadkano Ko Samjho,...Tum Bhi Mujhse Pyaar Karlo...He is not going to leave you..He will come back to find you Nandini..Just you wait baby doll!!

Pagal hone ke saath saath main dangerous bhi hoon..In case you didn't get the memo pandit.. Let me tell you..Nyonika Malhotra forgt to mention to you how bad...bad I can be!..I can be so bad that you will not know what hit you..I am a dangerous human being..wake the monster in me..you will see your demise..and that is just what you did pandit..You woken the mad man in Manik Malhotra...and he knows you stole his precious from him..

so ab tu dekh tera kya haal karte hai woh kaal..the look manik gave when he found out its pandit..teh eyes..the blood seeking..murderous eyes that can just kill pandit...seeing nandu like that at the hands of the pandit.. Manik is gonna lose all his cool and will murder Pandit..yes MANIK MALHOTRA CAN KILL FOR NANDINI AS WELL...

P.S. Wednesday is 200th..let Nandini express her feelings please!!

P.S.S..His  eyes look dangerous as his face!! Yeh ladka sach mein pagal ke saath saath bahut katarnak bhi hai😳😳

Queen of Cabir <3😳😳

Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kapk

LOL, this title scared me as I thought YOU were going to say "bye" to usπŸ˜†Thank God it was related to the analysis πŸ€—

Thank you for yet another unique and another wonderfully written post of yours. It is always a pleasure to read it. I keep getting impressed by the layout of your analysis. They ALWAYS differ from each other - how well does your creative mind worksπŸ˜‰? I understand that it is time-consuming to write a new analysis every day, I really appreciate your efforts. However, I hope you won't stop. Even a short paragraph is enough when you don't have much time😳

Uh oh... Ahah I had a little bit of a feeling that might happen but I just really needed for that to be the title of the post so I was like well hopefully when they peek in and see it's just the core idea of my write-up today, they wouldn't be too disappointed. Thankyou once again for your lovely words of appreciation and encouragement... I have to try and do something different everyday so you guys don't get bored and yes ofc.. Thanks to our beautiful MaNan... They leave me with a magical sensation after every episode which helps me come up with something new and innovative lol
Yeh I hope so too that even if it's just a few lines, I plan be able to drop in my thoughts every night :) thanks once again girl! <3
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb analysis of the episode and what Manik has been going through. And how do U come up with such beautiful/ apt titles?? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Words won't do justice to describe Manik's emotions today. In fact, I think he went through a varied range of them but the ANGST shown by him is πŸ‘πŸ‘. I am sure, it tore most of our hearts away and that final look in the pre-cap. Parth and Niti... really are a treasure to the team! 

I have been thinking of this song (my all-time favourites) for some time that suits Manik but did not find the right time to post it. Each and every word of this song is true to how Manik feels for his Nandini and he has in many a way expressed this to Nandini. But I take this episode, where all these raw feelings have been so well portrayed and feel this song definitely will do justice to bring out the unsaid words now. 

TUM HI HO...

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte (Now, I can't live without you)
Tere Bina Kya Vajood Mera (Whats my life without you)
Tujhse Juda Agar Ho Jayenge (If I been part with you)
Tho Khudse Hi Ho Jayenge Juda (Then I will part with myself too)

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa (Our relationship is such that)
Ek Pal Door Gawara Nahi (I can't stand even a moment away from you)
Tereliye Har Roz Hai Jeete (Everyday I am living for you)
Tujhko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi (All my time is given to you)
Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina (None of my moment is complete without you)
Har Saans Pe Naam Tera (Every breath bears your name)

Tereliye Hi Jiya Mein (I have lived only for you)
Khudko Jo Yun De Diya Hai (That I gave myself to you)
Tere Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala (Being loyal to you kept me on track)
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala (Removed all the pain from heart)
Tere Saath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda (Now, my life is only with you)
Tujhe Paake Adhoora na Raha(Oh my love, I feel complete after I got you)

Kyun Ki Tum Hi Ho (Because you are the one)
Ab Tum Hi Ho (Now you are the one)
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho (You are my life)
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi (My peace and my pain)
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho (Now, only you are my love)

Is there anything more to say?????
Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago