twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

DAY 50! - "Bye!"

"Bye..."

To sanity...bye to the mind's ability and capability to think...bye to the peaceful ordered state his world was in, mere minutes ago...bye to the norms, the morals, the rights and wrongs of the world...bye to the calm, composed grip he had on himself earlier in the night...bye to his soul's skill of being able to breathe out of shock and contemplate of anything beyond her...bye to the heart's gift of listening and absorbing the sense-filled words being spoken to him...

...I welcome you all to insanity, to restlessness...to furious wrath enveloped in urgent need of finding her. I welcome you all to the numbing of the heart...to the jammed functioning state of the mind...to the fire burning inside his core senses, ready to set ablaze anything and everything that comes in his way..."Paagal hone ke saath saath mai dangerous bhi hoon"...

Bye Nadnini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To heartbeats that beat only upon seeing her soulful smiles...bye to the needful breaths that are only inhaled when she is in front of him ensuring she is as real as she can possibly be...bye to the mesmerising smiles that adorn his face when her presence is felt ...bye to the healed wounds and bandaged guilt that she's spent endless moments soothing...bye to the joy sparkling eyes which express his soul's calm when he hears her laughter...bye to the rational nature of thoughts...bye to the soft caresses of his hands...bye to his whispering lips wanting to recite their confessions again and again...bye to the heart, mind and soul which possess no life anymore as the one they think for, breathe for, beat for has taken them along with her...

...I welcome you all to, shrieking and desperate yells...to powerful, avenge-filled, balled fists...to blood-red, raging eyes...to bruising punches...to jaws clenched in unimaginable anger. I welcome you all to lips slithering in demand of the whereabouts of his heartbeat, his breath, his life. I welcome you all; a lifeless, senseless, unleashed wild soul...a guilt-filled, a remorse-filled and newly wounded heart..."NANDINI!!"...

Bye Nadini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To old promises of controlling his dangerous anger...bye to all previous line of thoughts of never losing his cool...bye to the hesitancy of revealing hidden secrets due to shame and disgrace...bye to kind pleas and requests for the exact "what", "who", "why" and "where" related to her kidnapping...bye to patience-filled discussions with the opposition team...bye to controlled, sense-making words which were once ready to make any deal in return of her unharmed soul...bye to any and every chance of forgiving the culprit of the sinful act of touching the sole reason of his survival...

...I welcome you all to unexplainable madness...to life-changing warnings...to inexpressible desperation...to intolerable separation...to fearful eyes...to stern, deathly stares... "Nandini ko waapis lane ke liye mai kuch bhi kar sakta hoon"...

Bye Nandini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To selfish, egoistic and deceiving plans... bye to deceitful and impure relationships...bye to the detesting and deceitful demon...bye to his psychotic and manipulative, evil ploys...bye to the concealing and unfaithful intentions...bye to the unworthy respect of being called "panditji"...

...I welcome you all to revelation of true intentions...to unmasked faces...to hidden evidence...to unspoken truths...

Bye danger and darkness...I welcome you all; the victory of true love.

"Bye..."

To old needs...bye to previous wishes...bye to old emotions...bye to old desires...bye to old aspirations...bye to old confessions...bye to the old definition of love...bye to the confused mindset of whether he can or cannot kill in love...

...I welcome you all to more frantically desperate needs...to escalating desires of seeing each other...to re-discovering more powerful emotions of love during hours of separation...to rising and falling in love with one another all over again whilst being away from each other...to the realisation of a new dimension and unseen depth of their own love for each other...to the notion of craving each other's breaths and heartbeats to revive their own halted hearts and paused breaths..."Kahan ho tum...Kahan ho...tum...I'll find you soon...myself"...

I welcome you all to the truth she had already understood and the truth he will now understand; the truth of dying for her as well as killing for her...

Bye Manik and Nandini...I welcome you all; MaNan...

He was hers when he was the spoilt, rich kid; "Manik Malhotra". He was still hers when she named him "Monster Manik". And he was definitely hers when she changed her contact name for him to be simply "Manik".

Long gone is the time when Manik was his name for himself and Nandini was a name belonging to his routinely obsessions...

The truth is... Be it Manik Malhotra, Monster Manik or simply Manik...That one "n" that joins the first half and last half of his name; stands for Nandini. The Nandini that relates his heart to his heartbeats...That Nandini who connects his soul to his body...That Nandini without whom his true identity is incomplete because it's now time to say...

Bye Manik...I welcome you all; Nandini's Manik...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO PARTH AND NITI FOR YET AGAIN A PHENOMENAL JOB WITH THEIR EXPRESSIONS, DIALOGUE DELIVERY AND JUST THEIR PERFORMANCE OVERALL!!! A PERFORMANCE TRULY WORTHY OF A STANDING OVATION !! 👏👏

P.S: So guys...it's time reality hits Twinkle too and I become more aware and focused on the piles of books and articles awaiting my read and note-making. End of semester is nearing and so workload and assessments are knocking on my door and the cruelty of life is such that the days don't get any longer than 24 hours. I have tried to make a timetable for myself to ensure I can take out some time to write for my MaNan babies, for my own passion for writing and for mostly for all of you wonderful people who take out their time every day to read my work. However, please excuse me if I'm not able to reply back to everyone. Reading is a must...I promise to go through the thread and read and of course drop in a like button for everyone who comments on the thread. If time avails...I will also drop in a few lines here and there but sincere apologies in advance especially to those who write a lengthy response and analysis of their own on my thread as I may not be able to further analyse your posts.

Love as always

Twinkle <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me 

DAY 50! - "Bye!"

"Bye..."

To sanity...bye to the mind's ability and capability to think...bye to the peaceful ordered state his world was in, mere minutes ago...bye to the norms, the morals, the rights and wrongs of the world...bye to the calm, composed grip he had on himself earlier in the night...bye to his soul's skill of being able to breathe out of shock and contemplate of anything beyond her...bye to the heart's gift of listening and absorbing the sense-filled words being spoken to him...

...I welcome you all to insanity, to restlessness...to furious wrath enveloped in urgent need of finding her. I welcome you all to the numbing of the heart...to the jammed functioning state of the mind...to the fire burning inside his core senses, ready to set ablaze anything and everything that comes in his way..."Paagal hone ke saath saath mai dangerous bhi hoon"...

Bye Nadnini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To heartbeats that beat only upon seeing her soulful smiles...bye to the needful breaths that are only inhaled when she is in front of him ensuring she is as real as she can possibly be...bye to the mesmerising smiles that adorn his face when her presence is felt ...bye to the healed wounds and bandaged guilt that she's spent endless moments soothing...bye to the joy sparkling eyes which express his soul's calm when he hears her laughter...bye to the rational nature of thoughts...bye to the soft caresses of his hands...bye to his whispering lips wanting to recite their confessions again and again...bye to the heart, mind and soul which possess no life anymore as the one they think for, breathe for, beat for has taken them along with her...

...I welcome you all to, shrieking and desperate yells...to powerful, avenge-filled, balled fists...to blood-red, raging eyes...to bruising punches...to jaws clenched in unimaginable anger. I welcome you all to lips slithering in demand of the whereabouts of his heartbeat, his breath, his life. I welcome you all; a lifeless, senseless, unleashed wild soul...a guilt-filled, a remorse-filled and newly wounded heart..."NANDINI!!"...

Bye Nadini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To old promises of controlling his dangerous anger...bye to all previous line of thoughts of never losing his cool...bye to the hesitancy of revealing hidden secrets due to shame and disgrace...bye to kind pleas and requests for the exact "what", "who", "why" and "where" related to her kidnapping...bye to patience-filled discussions with the opposition team...bye to controlled, sense-making words which were once ready to make any deal in return of her unharmed soul...bye to any and every chance of forgiving the culprit of the sinful act of touching the sole reason of his survival...

...I welcome you all to unexplainable madness...to life-changing warnings...to inexpressible desperation...to intolerable separation...to fearful eyes...to stern, deathly stares... "Nandini ko waapis lane ke liye mai kuch bhi kar sakta hoon"...

Bye Nandini's Manik...I welcome you all; Monster Manik.

"Bye..."

To selfish, egoistic and deceiving plans... bye to deceitful and impure relationships...bye to the detesting and deceitful demon...bye to his psychotic and manipulative, evil ploys...bye to the concealing and unfaithful intentions...bye to the unworthy respect of being called "panditji"...

...I welcome you all to revelation of true intentions...to unmasked faces...to hidden evidence...to unspoken truths...

Bye danger and darkness...I welcome you all; the victory of true love.

"Bye..."

To old needs...bye to previous wishes...bye to old emotions...bye to old desires...bye to old aspirations...bye to old confessions...bye to the old definition of love...bye to the confused mindset of whether he can or cannot kill in love...

...I welcome you all to more frantically desperate needs...to escalating desires of seeing each other...to re-discovering more powerful emotions of love during hours of separation...to rising and falling in love with one another all over again whilst being away from each other...to the realisation of a new dimension and unseen depth of their own love for each other...to the notion of craving each other's breaths and heartbeats to revive their own halted hearts and paused breaths..."Kahan ho tum...Kahan ho...tum...I'll find you soon...myself"...

I welcome you all to the truth she had already understood and the truth he will now understand; the truth of dying for her as well as killing for her...

Bye Manik and Nandini...I welcome you all; MaNan...

He was hers when he was the spoilt, rich kid; "Manik Malhotra". He was still hers when she named him "Monster Manik". And he was definitely hers when she changed her contact name for him to be simply "Manik".

Long gone is the time when Manik was his name for himself and Nandini was a name belonging to his routinely obsessions...

The truth is... Be it Manik Malhotra, Monster Manik or simply Manik...That one "n" that joins the first half and last half of his name; stands for Nandini. The Nandini that relates his heart to his heartbeats...That Nandini who connects his soul to his body...That Nandini without whom his true identity is incomplete because it's now time to say...

Bye Manik...I welcome you all; Nandini's Manik...

____

Amazing response today. Even thou it was shorter in length, the quality of your words was ever so present. I don't know how you manage such perfection every time. Congrats on the 50 Days. I hope that you keep enlightening us with your beautiful words.

Today's response is mostly going to be about my emotions because their pain, Manik pain, Nandini pain, it was all felt in the heart today and came out as tears at several points of the show. First I would like to take a moment and applaud the three stars of today: Parth, Taylor and Kishwer. All three were phonemail in their own way today.  A wonderful by the team for scripting and executing such an amazing episode.

Manik. He was like a man possessed today. He is just not in control today, not in Nyonika's control, not in control of his heart, which keeps crying out for Nandini. His desperation to find his Nandini drove him a little crazy today, or a whole lot crazy. Manik will be the first to tell you that he doesn't care if he looks crazy or if he is dangerous or if he has beg today or if he has to threaten his evil mom ( I am not going to touch on the mother-son scene today because I just don't feel like being analytic today but soon, over the week I will discuss them and how Harshad's return will factor in). He doesn't care about anything or anyone other than his Nandini. The way he searched the entire house, looking everywhere even places she wouldn't be in. My heart broke, it broke a few times today honestly. But just the way he searched for her, saying her name constantly. As if she were a prayer that would be answered any minute now. This man can go to the end of the world for his Nandini, he will search every corner of the world for his Nandini. And I don't think anyone will ever be able to understand his love, not even Manik himself. Manik battled it out hard today with his anger, one could tell. His need to find his Nandini did trumiph his anger thou. He only spared the Pandit because he needed to find Nandini or else he would have killed him today with his bare hands. Tomorrow is of course a different story but more on that later.

That scene with Nandini in the guitar case. Oh my heart. That tiny little thing was closed in the guitar case, barely being able to breathe but she fought so hard in hopes that manik will hear her. All that sweat running down her face, and being tied up like that but she still tried so hard. They were so close, so close to each other. "Where are you ?" and she was right there. She was right there, trying to find someway for her Manik to hear him. Judaai played and my tears just ran. His hand reaches up and touches that cupboard. An inch or more he would be touching the guitar case she was locked in. "I will find you soon, myself." She is lost right now, he is lost right now. With her gone, he has lost his reason for existence, lost his oxygen, lost his heartbeat, he has lost Nandini's Manik. But he promises he will find her, find himself, no matter what !

Oh god our poor Nandini. That innocent, nave girl is going to get scarred. The way Pandit kept her in that tiny box. Oh her body wracking sobs, her disgust with the Pandit. Taylor was freaking perfection in that scene. The evil of the world, just keeps shocking her. Her belief, her faith broke again. A sick man has ruined the pure relationship of a guru and student. And she tries to reason with him. Even going through such a trauma, she wants him to see reason. Shows her courage and strength.

Two Looks. There were two looks today that Manik had. One of murder when he finds out that Pandit has his Nandini. His eyes, they just fill up with hot anger. His jaw clenches. His own face hardens.  Beware Pandit, you have unleashed the monster and this monster will kill you ! And in the precap, I cannot, I will never be able to give words to the LOOK Manik has on his face when he finally sees his Nandini. She is in one piece, she is hurt but she is alive and finally he is able to breathe. The love, he has finally her, his heart has starting beating again. The sheer relief of seeing her. The pain of seeing her in such a state. The guilt of not finding her soon, he was just right here before, how did he not find her before ? Oh god, that look cannot be desribed. I am probably going to crazy about that look in detail tomorrow and write a whole essay on it

Manik will have another battle on hand tomorrow. Does he want to kill Pandit ? or does he want to tend to his Nandini ? Hold her close and never let her go.  Which look he going to act on ? Murder or love ? Yes, the monster will be unleashed, but his love triumphs all. And his love and need to care for his Nandini will overpower his need to kill Pandit. But Pandit will definitely get a glimpse of Monster Manik. Manik doesn't forgive those who hurt his Nandini !

All the best for your assessments. I know you will do really well and make your Sunny proud. Your words will be immensely missed though. I shall await your return.

Love as always

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3

p.s i haven't read this over and i know it has mistakes cause my cognitive processing is kinda down..lol

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TWINKIE...YOUR PM BOX IS TOO FULL..AND I CAN'T SEND YOU THE REASON..LOL 

posted it on your scrapbook thou 
edited: adding the link here.

And btw pretty bad timing on the Dabba being full..lol
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
Unres
Nice heading and your analysis are the best and you make me feel what you write seriously today manik lost his cool I order to find her but I don't know about tomorrow that how will he react after knowing that pandit kidnapped her but she will be safe tomorrow ...

Ps-sorry can't write more because I have to prepare for my exams which is tomorrow

<3
Edited by Dhariya_ - 8 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm post
loved it
very nicely written

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the best for your exam...
Welcome ..Nandini's Manik...He  is mixture of Monster..Emotion..love...naughty..hotty..😊..
Nice post..
Preeshaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LET ME START WITH SAYING PANI AND KISHWER TAKE A FREAKING BOW 👏 THIS EPISODE WAS YOURS..EXPRESSIONS, DIALOGUE DELIVERY.. NAILED DOWN TO A T!!!

GAH I HAVE TO ADMIT WHEN YOU WRITE ABOUT MANIK AND HIS INNER THOUGHTS, ITS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE THING, NO ONE GETS HIM LIKE YOU DO SO WHEN YOU WRITE IT I ADORE IT. LOVED THIS, JUST PERECT 👏 SLAYEDDD!!

When I saw Nandini in that dark space my heart was in my mouth. Her eyes opening as soon as she heard Manik's voice. The struggle of trying to make some kind of noise so he could find her. But all failed and he left. Then we see she's in a guitar case like WHAAT!!
"Aap karna kya chahte hai? How can you do this? You spoiled such a beautiful relationship between a teacher and student"
Even in the state she was in, she didn't loose herself. She wanted to put some kind of sense in him but when she realised he's beyond help, the fear and helplessness was visible. The touch, how she resisted it. The disgust, fear, anguish, vulnerability, everything was spot on!! Niti was phenomenal today!!

"I am mad but very dangerous as well"
Sums up our Manik pretty well at this moment in time!! This guy was everything today, he portrayed his desperation so effortlessly!!
Manik and Nyonika's conversation though, that was incredible. I honestly thought she was going to get her way, she was going to have him back where she wanted him but man the boy turned it around on HER!!! The transition of his expressions from frustration, pain, helplessness and then to anger was just on point, I couldn't describe how well this boy played it today!!!
"Nandini ko wapas lahne keliye kuch bhi kar saktha hoon" this line killed me, his voice dangerously low, eyes spitting with fire.
The flashbacks with the Judaai playing in the background was just 🥺
His expressions as he thought back at the moments they spent together, how he said she doesn't need to worry when he's there with her. The guilt of her being kidnapped while he was there. How he can't find her, not being able to save her. But the moment Cabir informs him Pandit's got Nandini the transition to anger, the look of kill just killed me!!!
I said before in one of my posts Pandit will meet the Monster Manik everyone has feared and the day is here. We shall all witness a side of Manik no one has seen before, not even Manik himself!

Precap has to be mentioned and I have to add the cap, I can't hold myself back. The moment he sees Nandini, THE LOOK!!

^^ I cannot begin to describe this expression. The relief of finally seeing her in one piece. The subtle changes in expressions, the rawr anger and pain. The guilt of not finding her sooner. The need and love.
And Nandini, so lost, aching to be found by him. To be safe.. WITH HIM!!
One look held so many emotions 💔

Love
Preesha aka Your Soheesha 🤗 Edited by Preeshaxo - 8 years ago
ajith37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post ... Awesome
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhariya_

res

Unres
Nice heading and your analysis are the best and you make me feel what you write seriously today manik lost his cool I order to find her but I don't know about tomorrow that how will he react after knowing that pandit kidnapped her but she will be safe tomorrow ...

Ps-sorry can't write more because I have to prepare for my exams which is tomorrow

<3

Thankyou <3 Goodluck for your exam!! Hope you ace it <3
Well...love will finally reunite for the nth time tomorrow...and lovers will re-define what they mean to each other. I know for a fact that both of them will need some time alone to heal each other's hearts as well...Nandini is shattered knowing that such a pure relationship can be so deceit-filled and Manik is putting himself guilty for not being able to protect her...So the "need" of each other...tomorrow that need will touch peaks!

twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humzy

awsm post

loved it
very nicely written

Cheers girl...thankyou <3