Satrangi Sasural

Gut Feeling !! :s

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I have this gutt feeling that trouble is on its way.. Because how is it possible that all the mummies accept Arushi ?? Doesen't it seem a bit suspicious ??? ðŸ˜•
I can understand Tai Maa, Chachi Maa, Dadima Maa, Masi Maa and to an extent even Narmada Maa.. But the Vatsal Sisters !! ðŸ˜• No.. I mean, they hate Arushi with all their heart and now they just accept her ?? ðŸ˜•

This means there is trouble definitely coming.. As far as I have seen these Sisters, agar kuch taan lete hai tho karke dikhaate hai.. And Bua Maa was telling Mini that she will never allow Arushi become the Bahu of this house.. Maybe by accepting her, they are going to make her life hell.. 

Let's see what happens.. But I have a bad feeling about this..

P.S. Arushi's designers have lost their fashion touch and taste ðŸ¤¢ They need to be replaced ASAP..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sahi kaha... this matter has gotten resolved tooo quickly. Itni jaldi sab kaise theek ho gaya 😕  Some major trouble must be brewing for Aarushi and Vihaan 

Aarushi's designers need to go back to training school. They have no aesthetic sense at all.   ðŸ¤¢
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago
PeaceJoyLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It won't surprise me if the Vatsal sisters haven't truly accepted her, and they're just going along with the majority for now.  If Priyanka's plans weren't put into motion at Neelima's wedding, then maybe we are yet to see it and that can be a way to start her track.  We will have to wait to see.  After this Neelima-Gautam track, hope whatever the CVs have planned next is solid.  

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
frm their expessions i dn't think they are wholly acceptd her...
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From the E24 segment, Narmada, Mini and Priyanka were standing away and i did't see them bless her either. 
So either dadimaa demanded the Grihapravesh be done to welcome her bahu and finally give Vihaan/Aarushi a chance to actually live as a married couple or Priyanka/ Mini are planning something, this is why they agreed to "welcome" Aarushi.

Seems like everyone is fed up of Aarushi's costumes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and we have every right to be 
They need to come on IF and read these threads aur kuch karo ðŸ¥±