Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Pervert Param is back.🥳
Actually first Param track made the base for Ishita to fall for Raman. And, who can forget the famous outside the court yard scene? Raman's open declaration to the whole world " nahi chodunga...biwi ho tum meri". Param made me revisit those good old days of YHM.

Ishita is lost in Raman's thought. That's a refreshing change, she's so much in love! Sometimes love needs to be expressed too.

Other than that, episode is boring in Raman's absence. Ishita's "pilan" number 2 to patch up MinKy is gonna fail royally.

Bala's behaving very peculiarly. First he reported Subbu about IshRa's domestic fight and now conveyed the news of confession! What's wrong with him?

I think Subbu learned his stalking skills form Mani the great. 😆 It's weird to see a father behaving like this who lost his only child six months ago.

Pervert was the only good things

He really brings out best in Raman and ishita for each other

He will do kand again

Ishita really is in love

If she does not express

How will ramsn realise

Just like Raman verbalise

She too has to

Before it is too late
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god, 
its already bad enough there is no KP...giving the audience heavy dose of drama is def not compensating in fact its adding to the lack of interest...they should of kept out shaggy atleast...I feel bad for Amit actually, like his character really has no scope nor value...why bring him in??, I'm still in search of an answer...he had more scope in many of the fanfictions I read rather then the actual show..sad!

The episode seemed lifeless to me...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji15

Oh god, 

its already bad enough there is no KP...giving the audience heavy dose of drama is def not compensating in fact its adding to the lack of interest...they should of kept out shaggy atleast...I feel bad for Amit actually, like his character really has no scope nor value...why bring him in??, I'm still in search of an answer...he had more scope in many of the fanfictions I read rather then the actual show..sad!

I think Subbu wudhave made more sense before Ishra fell in love but now its just drama. 😆

Anyways m happy at least they got the saving grace Param back.
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leo, it's really a pity they don't hav any back up of Raman's scenes. They knew KP would b gone at least 2 week back. So US & Delhi really seems v far. I had thought I would watch a few epis, & decide whether 2 watch or not but 2day half way through I decided I would just read ur post.&the comments here So thanks dears😃 & it's lots better than the epi.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

I really dont care about the rest in YHM -

This is only for Param's return:

Lets see what he plans

Let the Devilry Begin!😎

Hilarious memes megha haha
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_10

Good post leo...
Ishita plan🤣
Wet cardboard 🤣
Simmi romi mihika helping ishita in that bakwaas plan 🤣
Anytime cartoon is much better than today episode..
only highlight is param... and his shameless smirk... how i missed him..
welcome back Param... ⭐️

Mission torture audience is launched successfully by cv's.. only saving grace is param, if used properly

Very well said

And you described each scene perfectly

Only pervert was good

He is shamelessness personified
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
watched perv part only. his line looked to us that no one ever waited for me like this. 😆
megha. puffect gif 
BombayTroll thumbnail
I hope cvs don't give pervert and wet cardboard solo scenes

Pervert will chew nd spit wet cardboard out haha
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I hope cvs don't give pervert and wet cardboard solo scenes

Pervert will chew nd spit wet cardboard out haha

🤣
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji15

Oh god, 

Subbu's best entry time was after the accident track when Ishita was vulnerable thinking that Raman would never love her. He would brought passion back into puttar for Ishita. After that, he actually  started to loose his importance. Makers never intended to bring him back, otherwise Mani track would have played by him.

Now it looks totally forced and fake. The fact that he lost his child and wife yet happily running after his ex-gf makes it all more phony.