India-Forums

PYAAR HAI YA SAZAA .. SidYali VibArth ff [COMPLETED] (Page 16)

Dorperle Senior Member
Dorperle
Dorperle

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Jungle scene is awesomeClap

Adi_Ki_Zoya IF-Dazzler
Adi_Ki_Zoya
Adi_Ki_Zoya

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
PYAAR HAI YA SAZAA 
part : 9 

recap : sidyali in forest ... VibArth a half gf bf 

sid still had his index finger on her lips .. he looked deep in her eyes ... she looked beautiful than ever he thought .. 
'siyaalii ... sochoo .. hum dono akele .. itni raat ko .. ek handsome ladka aur ek khubsoorat ladki .. kuch bhi ho sakte hai ' He said in ghostly voice 
'chup kar .. yeh stupid tricks tumhare paas hi rakna... mujhe affect nahi karengi ...' siyali said
'acha nahi karengi?? ..' and he leaned closer ... and closer ... but siyali pushed hard .. 
'ye kya kar rahe ho sid?? ... mein Krissane nahi hu .. jo tum mouka milthe hi use karne ki koshish ..'  then she stopped.. realising what she said and bit her toungue
hearing this he felt like someone pinched his heart .. he left her go .. and turned the other side .. frustated 
'sid? ... mein toh mazaak kar rahe the .. bura laga kya?' she asked
'do you really think .. ki mein tumhe use karne ki koshish kar rahe the? .. and krissane .. you want to say ki i used her??' sid asked angrily 
'nahi .. meri matlab woh nahi tha ... muje nahi pata ki why you both broke up .. but tum dono serious relation pe the .tho..' siyali said stammering
'who the hell told you that we were in serious relationship and all haan.?? i never liked her  ... infact i loved only ... ' and he stopped ... 
'you loved only whom sid?? .. 'she asked 
'no one .. ab chalo .. sab pareshan ho rahe hongi' he said 
'nahi sid .. mujhe sunna hai .. kon hai woh?' siyali insisted
'meine kaha na koi nahi .. tum chal rahe hu ya nahi' he said and walked away 

siyali in mind .. 'patani yeh ladka kya chahtha hai .. kabhi kehte hai ki mujhse pyaar karthe hai .. kabhi chup rahte hai .. ab mein isse kuch nahi poochonge ' .. she followed him whiping her tears 

sid in mind ' i know siyali what you feel right now .. but i dont want to confess my feelings in this way .. my confession would be special .. jo tum zindagi bar yaad rakengi'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parth was in sick room taking care of vibha 
she was sleeping peacefully .. why to worry when her superhero is near 
he sat on her bed .. 
'mam .. am i forcing too much on you .. aaj jo hua .. kya woh nahi hona chaahiye tha? .. am sry mam .. if i hurt you .. i have no right to hurt a beautiful girl like you ' 
vibha slowly opened her right eye .. and suddenly closed when he turned to her .. she wasnt actaully sleeping ..but pretending 
he continued .. 'but what to do mam ..yeh sab mein nahi kar rahe hai .. mera dil aur feelings hai .. jo mein control nahi kar paarahe hai ... i didnt want to kiss you like that .. i never wanted our first kiss like this .. mujhe yeh din ek good memory ki tarah hamesha sambaal kar rakna tha ... but yeh to ek bad memory hei mere liye .. kyunki i hurt you ' he said .. his voice almost crying 
a lone tear escaped from her shut eyes .. she turned and slept so that he wont notice her crying
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'siyali tik tho hongi naa charlie' niti said almost crying 
'aree niti sid gaya hai naa .. am sure he will protect her with his life ' he said 
'waise dad ne kaha tha ki use tumse milna hai' he said trying to deviate from the topic
niti felt scared .. her heart skipped .. her eyes lowered
'kya hua ' he asked
'tumhare dad ko agar mein pasand nahi aaya toh?' she asked worried
'aisa kuch nahi hoga .. me and dad have the same choice ..daro math' he assured her interwining her fingers with his 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'siyaali .. thank god tum tik ho' utkarsh ran to her as soon as he saw sidYali coming 
'haan tik hu .. sab chalke sojaathe hai .. warna kal tired hongi ' siyali said to all .. every one went to their respective tents
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone sat in the bus for their second day of trip 
'first we shall be heading to the museum ' urmila said
'again museum .. its so boring ' a boy commented
'this trip is not just for your entertainment but it should focus on education too ' urmila said
'and evening we will go to the best beach in the town.. before leaving for WH ' she said .. which made evryone happy 

'toh mall se tum mere liye kuch kareda?' sid asked siyali who sat beside him 
'mere paas niti keliye kareedne thak ke liye hardly paise the' she said 
'areey .. niti ko charlie diya hoga .. aur tumhe toh mujhe gift dena chahiye' he said winking 
'kyun?' siyali asked widening her eyes 
'friend hai naa' he replied 
siyali started hating this so-called friend and special friend drama .. she wanted to be his everything ..
'toh tumne mere liye kya kareda .. as a FRIEND' she asked emphazising the word friend 
he took a small pack from his pocket and handed it to her 
she smiled .. and opened it curiously .. 
it was a bracelet .. with 'S & S ' in the middle in silver and red tiny hearts hung all around it ... 'its beautiful' this was the first word that came out of her mouth
'Thank you sid .. yeh S&S kon kon hai?' she asked
'Sunil shetty and Sushmitha sen .. 'he said
'kya..?? ' she asked surprised 
'of course mein aur tum budhu ' he said smiling like an idiot 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'yeh rahi aapki morning coffee' parth said just when vibha opened her eyes 
'parth .. yeh sab karne ki kya zarurat thi' she said yawning
'I want you to be perfectly fine .. my half girlfriend ' he said winking 
she blushed hard .. like any other teenage girl who would blush admiring her secret crush 
'Itna blush mat karo .. kuch aage keliye bhi bachake rako' he said 
'aage ke liye?' she asked confusing 
'aaj mein aapko date pe lejaarahe hu' he said
'lekin...' 
' i know ab aap kahenge ki hum sirf half bf gf hai .. so let me tell you .. consider this as your half date' he said winking
.meet me in dance room within 30 min .. and haan white pehenna .. he said 
'white kyun??' she asked
'kyunki ... meine hamara pehla dance aapko us white kurta aur red shall mein imagine kiya tha ' he said and left before she could ask further more
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was early evening .. their boring museum trip came to an end 
Siyali could do nothing but smile thinking about the gift sid gave her
While niti was hell tensed becuz of charlie's dad 

They had their food .. and headed towards the beach .. 

in bus :
'am sry sid meine tumhare liye kuch nahi kareda' she said pouting
'ek cheez de sakti ho tum .. ' he said winking 
'kya?/... ' she asked
'batau .. agar bata diya toh dena padega ' he said 
'zaroor doongi .. i promise ' she assured
'sochloo .. kuch bhi pooch sakta hu mein .' he warned again
'soch liya .. ab batao bhi' she said 
'baad main maangunga ' he said winking 

'kya tum plz mujhe bataongi ki tum aisa kyun behave kar rahe hu?' utkarsh asked 
'tumhe sunna hai .. toh sunlo .. i trusted you utkarsh .. lekin tumne kya kiya ... tumne mujhse joot bola ... mujhe bewkoof banali .. i thought you were nice .. tumse pyaar kar beti thi main ' she threw out her frustation
'tumne pyaar ki baath boli angela .. woh bhi is tarah' he thought he  felt little happy 
'lekin meine tumse koi jhoot nahi bola' he corrected 
'sach chupana hi sabse bada jhoot hota hai utkarsh' she said 
'Lekin mein tumse ...' he stopped without able to complete it
'forget it utkarsh .. you dont love me .. you just think that u lv me ' she said
he is hurt ..  I love you .. is the biggest truth in  the world i know .. he thought ... i will prove to you that i love you .. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vibha entered the dance room .. the place was pretty well decorated .. but the most pretty thing was missing .. yes he wasnt there .. she looked around .. she wore the same dress she wore on the fresher's party 

the sound of music frightened her .. *jeena jeena * was played 
'dance? ' he asked suddenly appearing infront of her 
He looked more than awesome in those white shirt ,button opened exposing his chest and dark blue jeans 

she gave her hand .. he caught hold of her waist and pulled her sudden close to him ... they danced slowly and perfect .. feeling each other completely  ... he was the happiest man alive on earth now .. his first dream got fulfilled .. they stopped dancing .. he cupped her face .. moved her hair beneath her ear .. and kissed her forehead like a gentleman 

they had lunch and chatted for so long .. they talked about their parents .. parth said about his mother .. they argued on whether to keep their pet as dog or cat .. but soon will realise their stupidity and feel embarrassed at the same time 
they had perfect evening
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'sid .. stop it ' siyali said as he was continously splashing water on her 
'bura na maano .. beach hai' he said and continued 
'ahcaa ..!! she said and ran behind him in water ' 
no one even care to witness them bcuz they were busy enjoying it all themselves .. they ran out of water .. far from water .. now reached behind bushes were no one could spot them 
siyali caught him  ... 'i wont leave you' she said and started hitting his chest .. she stopped when he held both of her wrists and stared deep into her eyes 
precap : team back to WH ..Siyali hurt .. 
CharNi problems .. 

hope you like it
plz drop a comment .. so that i can know how you like it Smile
any suggestions ?? .. any ideas ?? .. all welcome

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miracledohappenarchisha06cooljav1234aartee22SalinaKhananki01mansinarang95..krystalGarima04A.Green

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
awsumm..
parth saying sorry was too cuteEmbarrassed
sidyali was fab as well!
i hope uttu n angela solve their problems n vibarth dance was great!
charni problemsConfused
siyali hurtOuch
waiting fr next
Adi_Ki_Zoya IF-Dazzler
Adi_Ki_Zoya
Adi_Ki_Zoya

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

awsumm..
parth saying sorry was too cuteEmbarrassed
sidyali was fab as well!
i hope uttu n angela solve their problems n vibarth dance was great!
charni problemsConfused
siyali hurtOuch
waiting fr next

Aww!! Thanx Smile
glad you like it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Green

SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yet again very well written. Always enjoy reading your updates.
No precap for Vibharth?
mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
woww yet another rocking part..amzing waiting fr next  loved vibarth dateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
as alwayz osm Wink!!
siyali hurt?? y??
parth was so sensible!!
nd sidyali was jst amazing!!
cotinue soon!!
cooljav1234 Senior Member
cooljav1234
cooljav1234