Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aartee22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Its amazing plz update soon.
Being a charniti fan i'm happy that they r a couple in ur ff.
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

wohoo..

it had everything in it!!
from vibarth to charni n sidyali too..
but I loved the vibarth part uff wished they had kissed😳
fab update continue soon

Thanx aloot πŸ˜Š
Am glad you like it 
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljav1234

Loved it really nice update soon 

thanx dea πŸ˜‰
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima04

Please don't make us wait for long.. Update the next part soon..you write really well..loved all the parts πŸ‘

Aww! thanx 
will update asap😊
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..krystal

lovly !!

update soon.. 
waiting 4 sidyali frndship!!

Thanks yaar πŸ˜Š

Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

Awesome...speechless. ..lovely...already in vibharth confession dreamland...mke vibharth kiss...both will enter WH toghtr...let vibha too confess infront of Parth that she loves herπŸ˜³πŸ‘

Anki .. Thanx πŸ˜Š 
your wish is my command πŸ˜‰
vibha too will soon confess😊
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansinarang95

Woww lovely part as well..vibarth part was amazing..update soon..in vibarth dreamland

Thanx aloot
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aartee22

Its amazing plz update soon.

Being a charniti fan i'm happy that they r a couple in ur ff.

Thanx aloot 
v_sidyali thumbnail
Lovely track u chosen for ur ff loved d way u spacing every couple though I m sidyali fan BT love all day couples in ur ff
Eagerly awaiting for your next part plz update soon 
πŸ‘

Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Pyaar hai ya saza 
Part : 6 

Sid started 
'As you all know .. Iam Siddharth .. Siddharth Rajput .. Aaj mein mere baare mein kuch confess karna chahta hu'
siyali who expected that he would confess something to her , felt disappointed
He continued .. glanced at her for a moment and said
'mein jab WH mein first day aaraha tha toh train miss kardiya tha .. socha ki ab akele jaana padega ... but nahi .. mujhe kya patata ki someone special would join with me '
siyali's lips curved into a huge smile 
'woh first trip mein hi .. mein samaj chuka tha ki she was special .. usne mujhe friendship ki value bataya .. usne ek friend ka most valuable cheez ke liye apne jaan thak ki parwa nahi ki ... she was a unique piece ... he said smiling ... usne shaayad kabhi uske baare mein  nahi socha .. sirf uske doston ke baare mein socha jinhe woh apni family maanti hai ... usne muj jaisa full-of-attitude wala siddharth ko badal di .. hamesha mujhe lecture deti rahi ... meine yeh kabhi uske saamne confess nahi ki that i changed becuz of her .. i do care about her ...
she is the most special girl in my life .. Will you be my special friend forever ? .. he asked eying her '

'Siddharth jab tum naam nahi kahunge toh pata kaise chalega .. bataaona naam' ms.naina asked
'use pata chal gaya hoga ... thats really enough for me .. mein personally jaakar uska jawaab puchoonga ' he said smiling
he went back and sat in his place 
Siyali was soo happy that she didnt knew what to do ... ' mien uske liye special hai' she thought smiling like an idiot 

Next one ... ms naina said .. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parth woke up .. 'oh my god its already noon .. kitna soya meine ' he got up hurry .. Just then he noticed his wounded hand ..it was dressed .. ' yeh dressing kisne ki' he thought .. he touched his hair .. but he didnt knew why .. he felt as if vibha has touched his hair and carassed them

Vibha in her room .. packing her bags up .. 
she was smiling .. remembering what happened last night 
**flashback**
After parth left the room .. vibha noticed the drops of blood on the floor .. 'omg meine uska dressing nahi ki' she thought 
she went to his room .. only to find him sleeping .. his hand still had the blood stains 
she bought the first aid and went near his bed
she slowly took his hand in her .. she felt as if her body exploded when she touch him ...after dressing she stared at him for few minutes .. he looked so handsome while sleeping she thought .. infact he lookd hansome always she said .. she slowly moved the strands of hair fallen on his eyes
*FB ends .. *

'mujhe aise kyun lag raha hai ki vibha mam nai mere baalon ko chuliya tha' he thought smiling 
he quickly freshened and took his bag to leave 
'chale parth .. vibha said rolling her trolly bag 
'am sry mein late hogayi' he admitted 
'Its ok .. break fast ready hai .. jaldi se khalo aur hum sath niklenge ' she said
'hum?? .. sath ?? ' he asked looking straight in her eyes 
'meri matlab hai ki tum aur mein ' she said stressing TUM and MEIN 
'mam , yeh dressing kisne ki ?? ' he asked with his signature smirk
vibha looked away .. but kept quite
'shaayad dadi ne ki hogi .. atleast woh mere care karti hai .. unlike others ' he said teasing
'parth chalo bus miss hojayengi' she said changing the topic
later he had breakfast and both of them left .. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WH :
Ms. naina's class got over as no one else wanted to confess anything
all students left but angela 
she was thinking ki why her secret lover didnt reveal him .. even utkarsh didnt confess .. but niti and siyali said me that he likes me .. or maybe he doesnt .. why would such a cute boy like him love me .. she thought 
' but my secret lover use kya hua tha .. she felt sad .. 

'kya yaar .. itna acha mouka tha and you didnt' utkarsh said to himself .. i will talk to her right now.. he went back to the class 
'but will she like me if she comes to know that it was me who loved her secretly' he thought on his way 

angela was in class still in deep thought 
'mujhe khud samaj nahi aaya ki mein kisse chahti hu .. utakarsh ya secret lover ... mein do insaan ke liye kaise feel kar sakti hu .. am not that cheep ' she thought 
she got up and was about to leave just when she saw utkarsh entering 
Niti had no intention to stop smiling today ... a boy came and stopped her .. siyali was looking for you ... he said 
' kaha ?' she asked ..she thought siyali would be angry as she never mentioned about charlie to her 
she ran quickly to the room that boy said .. it was an old classroom
she opened the door and was surprised at what she found .. 
it was lightened with candles all over .. the room was dark as their were no windows for it .. dark room lightened with candles .. a perfect place to romance ... 
'niti .. ' it was him 
'charlie .. tum? .. siyali.. ooh toh tumne hi use beja hai naa .. mujhe yaha lane ki liye .. joote ? .. she said pouting folding her arms 
'mujhe tumse baat karna tha' he said directly 
'tumne javaab nahi di .. kya tum mujhse ..??' he asked 
'agar pyaar nahi karti toh hug karti kya?' she said teasing .. 
he bend down and hugged her .. she felt safe in his arms .. 
he was too happy to be expressed .. he broke the hug and looked deep in her eyes ... he cupped her face kissed her forehead ... she smiled .. she was almost teary eye now .. he slowly wiped her tears and leaned even more closer ... she didnt protest  .. she closed her eyes in approval .. he moved closer and closer .. she could feel his hot breath on her lips .. soon he made the distance between them zero .. they were one now .. she too started responding .. it was their first kiss .. pure and passionate .. they broke it out of breath .. I love you niti .. he whispered .. I love you too charlie .. she confessed 

Siyali was walking in the corridor .. when a strong arms pulled her to the fire exist .. she screamed but he cupped her mouth ' shshshhh.. siyali mein hu .. sid ' he said ..
'sid yeh kaha lekar aayi mujhe ? ' she asked looking around 
'this is the only place in WH which is not used by all ' he said smiling  .. 'pata hai siyali jab bi mein sad hote hai naa .. toh yaha chali aata hai .. this place is where i cry my heart out' he said 
'yeh hamesha ek aisi jagah hai jaha mein sad hoti hu .. par aaj isi jagah mein mere life ka sabse fav place banana chahta hu .. ek happiest kam karke' he said smiling 
'kya tum mujhse dosti karonge? siyali ' he asked putting his hand forward
'ofcourse idiot !' she said smiling .. shaking her hands with him 
He was so lost in her smile .. He stared at her like there is no tomarrow .. his heart longed for this beautiful girl all these days 
'sid .. meri haath ' she said realising that they were still in shake hand position 
'oh sryy he said am hell happy ki you accepted me as your friend' he smiled 
siyali suddenly hugged him tight .. he was dumbfound .. he never expected she would take this step .. first he hesitated but later he hugged her back tightly that she felt her bones will crack now .. this was the day he dreamed always .. both felt soo perfect in each other's arms .. he wished this moment never passed ... she broke the hug and stared at him .. 'it was a lovely friendship hug ' he winked and said to break the awkard silence 
'siyali .. i promise mein hamesha tere saath denge ' he assured her 
' i hope so ' she teased ...'me too' she said laughing 
'ab chale .. isse pehle koi aajaye' sid said and held her hands inorder to leave 
she looked down at their hands held together .. she wished it to be always like this ... he thought she was uncomfortable so took his hand back and looked here and their as if he felt sry for touching her .. to his amaze .. this time she held his hand tightly .. and said 'hum dost hain naa .. so hamesha ek doosre ke liye khade honge ' she said promising and smiled at him assuring him that she was comfortable around him ... 
both left the place hand in hand .. 
' i love you ' utkarsh said shivering ..closing his eyes ..expecting a tight slap
angela laughed .. 'mujhe pata tha ..' she said ' kitna darta hai tu mujhse ' she teased 
'i know ki tum mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakti .. lekin mein apne aapko rok nahi paaya .. am sry ' utkarsh apologised 
'you dont need to ... i like you utkarsh .. but it is just that am confused .. mujhe khud nahi pata ki mein chaahthe kya hu .. koi aur hai meri dil mein .. ' she admitted 
'kon?' he asked staring at her with his innocent yet cute eyes 
'nahi pata muje .. koi hai jo meri saamne hi nahi aana chahti .. bina naam lik kar chiti chodkar chala jaata hai ' she complained 
utkarsh smiled hearing this 
'idiot ki tarah kyu smile kar rahe hai?' she asked confused 
'woh mein hu .. jo tumhe woh chitiyaan lik kar diya ' he confessed 
she was shoked .. she didnt knew what to say .. 
she just walked away .. without uttering a word ... utkarsh tried stopping but she went .. leaving behind a confused utkarsh 
'ye lo HUM pahunj gayi WH' parth said  
Vibha looked at him .. but didnt say anything 
'ooh sorry .. mein aur aap pahonj gayi ' he said changing from HUM to MEIN aur AAP
she looked away .. 'bye' she said and moved towards the entrance 
'Kya mein aur aap kabhi hum nahi ban sakte ' he said loud enough for her to hear .. she stopped and turned back .. again went away without uttering a word
'ghar se yaha tak ek shabd thak nahi kaha usne .. i hate her silence ... itna avoid kar rahi hai mujhe aur uski feeling ko bhi... pata nahi woh kabhi confess karega ya nahi ' he said dipressed 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
precap : WH picnic announced 

I hope you like it
Do leave your precious comments .. so that i can improve πŸ˜Š