fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I cannot wait to see meera and vidya falling in love in sns and cannot wait for their love stories to start after the current track ends in sns:) I wonder which actors are going to be playing as meeras love interest and as vidyas love interests in the future:)

I am looking forward to seeing ahems protective side when it comes to meera and vidyas love stories starting with two guys:)

i read today's written episode update that a guy comes to see meera but I have not watched the episode yet to see which actor is playing the guy (and I am assuming he is her secret boyfriend) and I think that guy who comes to meet meera might not be her proper love interest but might be a bad influence. I cannot wait to see ahems reaction to meera having a relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is what I had posted earlier. Ahem will not like the guy but Mansi will support Meera. That will be a nasty jolt for him.

If she elopes away with him, Mansi will be blamed.
fivestar2 thumbnail
I'm so looking forward to that track! I want Samir/Sahir's love story too! Oh my it will be a interesting track and seeing their parents protective sides! Gohem and Paridhi/Jigar! Ah I'm already excited!
fivestar2 thumbnail
We just need to convince SNS team now!
kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fivestar2

We just need to convince SNS team now!

SNS team will be ready for that but what about the leads?
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
The guy that she was talking to , does not seem good at all... she said she wants to get rid of her from her life.. who was she talking about ? ðŸ˜•
kavitha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

The guy that she was talking to , does not seem good at all... she said she wants to get rid of her from her life.. who was she talking about ? ðŸ˜•

She must be referring to Gopi.