Should i make the next thread??
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yes please , for me How are you
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful Suhasi Dhami has done various popular shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai. In all the shows she has showcased her acting ability and was being loved by her audience. 

Suhasi's fans would be happy to see her back on the small screen after a long time in Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.
According to the sources, "Suhasi Dhami will be the new face and will playing the role of Parvati opposite Mohit Raina. Suhasi will replace Puja Bose in Mahadev."

On contacting Suhasi she confirmed and says, "I will be entering the show as Bheelni. Bheelni is one of the avatars of Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. I am very excited to do this as it will be my first mythological show and I feel it will be very challenging as playing such a divine character is not easy.

Talking about her character she says, "I will have a totally different character with having long hair, divine clothes, my character is more of anger."
Mahadev will have its third Parvati in the show after Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose. It will be interesting to see whether Suhasi Dhami can stick to the show for long or like previous actors she too will leave the show in between. Till then keep reading this space for more updates. 
All the best Suhasi for Mahadev!!

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY DIWALI to Visha, Amit and Shobhi ðŸ¤—