Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I'll be away today and tomorrow. So see you all tomorrow 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Hi guys, just to inform that my dad had a fall yesterday and had bleeding on his head. Rushed to hospital and did checks to see if he had any blood cloth. So far did stitching and hope he recovers soon.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VishaD.

Hi guys, just to inform that my dad had a fall yesterday and had bleeding on his head. Rushed to hospital and did checks to see if he had any blood cloth. So far did stitching and hope he recovers soon.

sorry to hear this.  wishing him a speedy recovery.  how did it happen?? worrying time for you all atm especially for few days until all clear from the doctors.
my eldest sister fell of a chair 10 days ago.  thank god she is fine.  she landed on her bum, no bruises, only back hurting and for 2-3 days had diarrhoea which stopped with the right tablets. still took her to doctors last friday.   This is the same sister who was in hospital for 5 weeks
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Visha, hope ur dad's tests are clear . wish him a speedy recovery.

Shobhi, indeed worrying times. ur sister jus recently recovered and was back home. Hope she is better now.

Take care both of u ❤️
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

sorry to hear this.  wishing him a speedy recovery.  how did it happen?? worrying time for you all atm especially for few days until all clear from the doctors.
my eldest sister fell of a chair 10 days ago.  thank god she is fine.  she landed on her bum, no bruises, only back hurting and for 2-3 days had diarrhoea which stopped with the right tablets. still took her to doctors last friday.   This is the same sister who was in hospital for 5 weeks

He fell when he wanted to take something from his car and he fell on his back. So today he was much better but still under observation. If all is fine, would be transferred to normal ward by today evening.

Aww, we all are going through testing moment. Hope she is better now.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Visha, hope ur dad's tests are clear . wish him a speedy recovery.

Shobhi, indeed worrying times. ur sister jus recently recovered and was back home. Hope she is better now.

Take care both of u ❤️

Thanks Anu and he is slowly recovering 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
visha - agree we all going through testing period.   want this year to end asap.
besides bleeding on his head, is his back ok??
same thing happened to my sis.  she was on computer chair with wheels and bent down to pick something and bang chair moved back and she landed on her bum.  good thing she yelled out for help as she could not get up.

VishaD. thumbnail
Today he says he can feel the pain on his back due to the falling. When he talks, he was still slurring but was improving by evening. Guess due to the pain and medicine effects. Guess as they get older, they need a lot of care and attention.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Visha your dad will be fine 👍🏼
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KingOfHearts-

Visha your dad will be fine 👍🏼

Thanks Amit 😊
Hope he can be discharged soon.