{Suhasi Dhami AT 4 | Shakti Roopena Samsthita} - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
GM hi and hello all.
Next month Preetika Rao coming to my local radio station's 20th birhtday bash.   Karan Tacker will be the host,
seems my local radio station is KT's second home ðŸ˜†  the number of times he has visited in the last 2 years when ever he is in UK and also the way he keeps in touch with them by twitter
Originally posted by VishaD.

So far i've been getting good feedback for my reviews ðŸ˜†

As long as u dont write negative about DD u will get good feedbacks😆 I posted mine yesterday. I am late ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

hello everybody.   long time.
visha and anu.  at least u have another show to follow. I'm stuck with IKNMP atm.   

Hi Shobhi. Thats good. I feel ETR2 is not ur type of show ðŸ˜†

GM hi and hello all.
Next month Preetika Rao coming to my local radio station's 20th birhtday bash.   Karan Tacker will be the host,
seems my local radio station is KT's second home ðŸ˜†  the number of times he has visited in the last 2 years when ever he is in UK and also the way he keeps in touch with them by twitter

GM Shobhi. Hows ur sis ?

Thats is very sweet of Tacker. Smart ones do that when they are off screen so that they dont lose following ðŸ˜Š

Hello Amit & Rupa. Hope u guys are doing fine. Rupa long time no see.

I am asking as if I am regular here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by ak75 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by aparupanath

😊hi everyone.

😲how come the number of pages in the forum reduced from 443 to 385?

Hi,
It had reduced? Didn't notice that ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by ak75

As long as u dont write negative about DD u will get good feedbacks😆 I posted mine yesterday. I am late ðŸ˜†

Nah, i don't see them as actor Sid or DD but as Rana and Gayatri. Like even in IKNMP, i like Ragini and Neil but not Pallavi and Ronit. If i feel something is wrong in the story, i would certainly point it out as i'm a neutral viewer ðŸ˜†

GM hi and hello all.

Wow, she is doing these kind of activities recently. Wonders when she will take up a show.
Originally posted by ak75

GM Shobhi. Hows ur sis ?

Thats is very sweet of Tacker. Smart ones do that when they are off screen so that they dont lose following ðŸ˜Š

hi anu.  my sis is fine now.  details in PM I sent you ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by VishaD.

Wow, she is doing these kind of activities recently. Wonders when she will take up a show.

don't know about her, but did not like the way her co-star harshad lost out QH.   now a days cannot trust some channels or PH's