{Suhasi Dhami AT 4 | Shakti Roopena Samsthita} - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
hi girls
@sunita.  what words can he say??
I'm fine.  sister still in hospital.   strongest antibiotics did not clear infection so they had to drain out.  this infection was trapped in tissues and multiplying.   now she is fine, free of pain.  another CT scan being done today to ensure all cleared or not!!!
aww Shob I am glad that there is some good news for her - hang in there .. he is jus babbling right now - and mama is his only clear word - he is very attached to her - and my dad, but so much fun to be around.. 
Originally posted by Garkhelsun

aww Shob I am glad that there is some good news for her - hang in there .. he is jus babbling right now - and mama is his only clear word - he is very attached to her - and my dad, but so much fun to be around.. 

thanks sunita.  please share some b'day celebration photos in coming days. πŸ€—
oh shob, I wish i knew how to share photos I would gladly share 
@anu.  DD's interview on Sabras Radio coming soon.
I'm surprised at long last she has agreed.  why??!!!
before upon fans request, Raj Baddhan tried numerous times while Madhubala was on air but DD refused.
In UK, very soon QH will air at 5.30 pm 
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

@anu.  DD's interview on Sabras Radio coming soon.
I'm surprised at long last she has agreed.  why??!!!
before upon fans request, Raj Baddhan tried numerous times while Madhubala was on air but DD refused.
In UK, very soon QH will air at 5.30 pm 

As part of ETR promotion I guess, otherwise she never oblige to anybody's request πŸ˜† Sid and DD were in Lucknow yesterday. In the interview She openly supported for Sanaya in JDJ.  If u are on twitter go to Sid's account and see the pic he posted of them in the flight πŸ˜‰ @SiddhantKarnick is his handle.
I am done with her.. thanks to her crazy and abusive fandom. 
Originally posted by ak75

As part of ETR promotion I guess, otherwise she never oblige to anybody's request πŸ˜† Sid and DD were in Lucknow yesterday. In the interview She openly supported for Sanaya in JDJ.  If u are on twitter go to Sid's account and see the pic he posted of them in the flight πŸ˜‰ @SiddhantKarnick is his handle.
I am done with her.. thanks to her crazy and abusive fandom. 

blind faith πŸ˜†  how can they forget she did not think of them before!!
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

blind faith πŸ˜†  how can they forget she did not think of them before!!

Poor Raj has no choice.πŸ˜†He has to run his station and fan following is huge so he has to give in. We got used to the second preference. Her IV from Lucknow promotion is released while we are still waiting forSK's
Hi,
I would be back in  a while as i'm going to reply the messages here πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Garkhelsun

hello

hi sunita.  summer over there??