I am more on fb and twit 😆 
Hope u guys are enjoying the weekend.
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ak75

Hi Visha , Amit. 
I am more on fb and twit 😆 
Hope u guys are enjoying the weekend.

Hi Anu, 
Wishing you the same. Going to watch JDJ today?
Originally posted by VishaD.

Hi Anu,
Wishing you the same. Going to watch JDJ today?

No Visha. Going out in the evening. Anyone u like or support ? My support for Faisal khan , young Pratap of MP.

Hi Visha
Hi AD

My parents wants me to get married by end of 2016 🤔 I told them that I want to concentrate on my job but my grandmother want me to get married asap. They have seen the gal also without informing me the gal is pretty 😆 and her family is okay with it 😕 I'm still confused what to do 😕
Originally posted by ak75

No Visha. Going out in the evening. Anyone u like or support ? My support for Faisal khan , young Pratap of MP.

As for now, i like Shamita as i saw the sneak preview and her dance was really good i would say.
Originally posted by -KingOfHearts-

Hi Visha
Hi AD

My parents wants me to get married by end of 2016 🤔 I told them that I want to concentrate on my job but my grandmother want me to get married asap. They have seen the gal also without informing me the gal is pretty 😆 and her family is okay with it 😕 I'm still confused what to do 😕

Grandmothers always wants this 😆
Don't see looks. Looks can be deceiving. Try getting to know her, talk to her and see if you are compatible with her. That's what is most important for a successful relationship.
Originally posted by -KingOfHearts-

Hi Visha
Hi AD

Hi Amit,

Thats end of next year. You have time to get to know her and decide if she is the right girl for you. Give importance to all aspects not jus looks 😊

Grandmothers always wants this 😆
Don't see looks. Looks can be deceiving. Try getting to know her, talk to her and see if you are compatible with her. That's what is most important for a successful relationship.

Totally agree with Visha. 👍🏼

As for now, i like Shamita as i saw the sneak preview and her dance was really good i would say.

I see. Will try to watch the epi online. We know who will get votes 😉